• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts is for kids?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nighthawkmk2

Re: KH for kids???

kingdom hearts is definatley not a little kiddy game.
Just because it's disney doesn't mean they are for little kids.

disney has released some pretty grown up things over the years

Zophar

-=sOrA90=- said:
i was just wondering...is it true that the kh series is for kids? cause when i talked about with my friends at school they laughed at me saying that i'm playing a kids game and its childish to play kh! is it true? i need your opinion about this coz its been troubling me lately...

Yeah there are alot of people who will lable a game as "Kiddie" (like for Kingdom Hearts having disney characters in it or for Legend of Zelda the Windwaker just because it was cel-shaded). Don't listen to what your friends say, it's their oppinon. Just because they think that doens't mean that you have to think that as well. There is no avarage little kid that could ever be able to play kingdom hearts as well as a teenager or an adult can because of the complexity of the game. So I think that Square and Disney were aiming for ages 10+. I mean what chance does a little 3 year old have of understanding the complexity of the game and being able to get to the final boss?

blinded-by-light

i gotta say i was actually one of those who thought that game would be kinda crappy i mean its disney (or so i thought) but after playing it the first time i think i went like 4 hours straight and im happy to anounce that i was able to remove my exeptionally large feet from my even bigger mouth

um...KH OWNS YOU!

punksora

and if they don't have a nice thing to say about kh, then they need to get a life.
either they haven't played kingdom hearts, or they just like to say bad stuff
about games that they have never played before..... i dunno thats what i
think anyway.... O.O

Last edited:

sithgis

Just because this game is from disney and it has mickey,donold and goofy doesnt its a childish game. remember its from squer enix too. dude kh is NOt childish

wiseold

i agree it may be from disney but its also from enix plus it would rock if they made kingdom hearts 3 for psp rated T

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards

Kindom Hearts is not just for kids, and I will never think about what it would be like if it was. Would a childs game have fighting in it? I don't think so...unless there is some sort of a game out there like that and I have no clue it exists. o_0

But thats not the point! The point is that KH is not just for kids, its meant for everyone!!^^ When people may hear that it is a game that has Disney characters in it, there first thought would be that its childish. But it isn't!!! muahaha...o_0 Sorry, anywayz you can't juge a book by it cover I guess.^^

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Ummm no, the game has violence (it says it on the back). Plus thats their opinion because they haven't experienced the glory of Kingdom Hearts @_@ Plus Chain of Memories say's "hell" and "zexy". What Disney game has ever said words like that and had death in them?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

KH is not for kids man....what bozoo thinks that...Its not some kiddie game that teaches you the ABCs....it has violence...teen stuff(love...death..etc)...and look at storyline......plus..Cloud...Squall...Aeris./...they are in it..so..they are saying FF is a kiddie game<<..bakas

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards

-=sOrA90=- said:
i was just wondering...is it true that the kh series is for kids? cause when i talked about with my friends at school they laughed at me saying that i'm playing a kids game and its childish to play kh! is it true? i need your opinion about this coz its been troubling me lately...
don't let those fools fool you they most likely haven't played it therefore they can't judge it. The presentation is for kids but the deep story lines and game tie ins are for very advanced players so they got an older game maker(square enix) and a younger player game maker (disney interactive) to combine to make one hell of a game. so don't believe those fools

T

Tidus22340

-=sOrA90=- said:

haha you gotta be joking me...KH was meant for exactly the opposite of this. it was made to shatter the thought that disney was for little kids. Tetsuya has said it himself..i read it in one of the intervies posted up on this site...forget where...but theres your answer.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards

Tidus22340 said:
haha you gotta be joking me...KH was meant for exactly the opposite of this. it was made to shatter the thought that disney was for little kids. Tetsuya has said it himself..i read it in one of the intervies posted up on this site...forget where...but theres your answer.
dude my point exactly

~NGD OMEGA~

Dude, when my friend told me that KH was for kids... Well let's just say he now walks around with dentures. KH was made before the ESRB Tightened up their rating systems. For goodness sake, they rated the Incredibles and Spiderman 2 T, just because the controls were a little difficult. If KH had to go through that test, I'd say it'd get a T, and KH2 might get one too, though I'm not to worried about that. It is not for kids. Everytime you play this game, you realize something you didn't understand the last time, and it really has a deep and meaningful plot. If someone tells you it's for kids, you give 'em dentures too!

Website
kingdomhearts2.net

I know two guys who are in their 20's and they really like Kh. I don't think Kh is childish because it causes you to strategize and think. This game is for all ages. That's why it was rated "E" for EVERYONE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back