• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Mug!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
1433_2.jpg
https://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/Sq...on?productId=1433&sid=1338196768174VdgKqj6q9O

So, yeah. It's a mug with Sora's face on it.
It's ¥ 1,600(Just over 20 USD) and will be released late June I think? My translation says late May but that's like now so I'm guessing June... xD

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
As far as mugs go, I have to say that actually looks rather nice. It's very, I don't know...classy.
Not that I'm going spend the money to import it from Japan. I mean, it's a mug. I would never do that, even if it is a nice mug.

Never.

snow_flake40

Awards
Ooh, it is a very nice mug indeed. I don't think I'd ever find enough reason to import it, but still. Very nice indeed.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
As much as I like it, I have to say to hell with it. Give me a Meow Wow mug, I'll buy 3000 of them.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Wow, my eyes must be going bad. I could hardly see that image. Not a big fan of pointy, tribal art, not to mention it wouldn't last two rounds in my industrial-strength dishwasher without fading off entirely. Hah. So, passing~

cute tho

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The image on the cup as said earlier is Nomura's Sora art and it was previously featured on the first official KH shirt that came out in Japan ages ago and the limited edition GBA SP (2 of them facing one another are featured next to the START and SELECT buttons).

I honestly think I'm going to get this, I'll wake up every morning to KH lol I'll sleep in my official KH pajama pants covered by my KH snuggie, wake up and stare at my KH memorabilia before going to get a cup of KH drink :)

Wow, my eyes must be going bad. I could hardly see that image. Not a big fan of pointy, tribal art, not to mention it wouldn't last two rounds in my industrial-strength dishwasher without fading off entirely. Hah. So, passing~

cute tho

No, the images are never vibrant on SE's cups. They also released a Moogle cup that I would have gotten had they not just released this, and that image was faint too. How should I go about ordering this stuff though? Do you think it would be smart to order it directly from the Japanese site or Japanese Amazon or what? (Ebay always brings the prices up way to much; ex. the Wondanyan plush is always $100 on Ebay).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kupo, you can't order it directly from the Japanese site. It won't ship to you. Just wait for it to appear in the NA eShop since the moogle cup also made its way in the shop if you wish to save money.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Kupo, you can't order it directly from the Japanese site. It won't ship to you. Just wait for it to appear in the NA eShop since the moogle cup also made its way in the shop if you wish to save money.

Do you think the Wondanyan plush and all of the Vol. 5 Formation arts will come over as well? The thing is, I think I should just get them all at once, but IDK if they are all coming over to the NA shop -__-

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Ohh that is a beautiful mug~ If I was willing to pay that much for a mug I would totally get it.

Roro

Awards
Haha imagine drinking out of that every morning, I like it, it's cute and simple, but I don't think I'd buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back