• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdomhearts....why like it??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Ok now this will be an opposite thread to the one I made a while ago.

To put it simply, why do you like kingdomhearts? I mean what seperates it from other games and what got you interested in the series in the first place.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
the commercials looked awesome

and then i played it

WaveK89

and then i played it

Couldn't be more simple than that, granted, it was two years after seeing the commercial when I bought the first game.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Crossover between Final Fantasy and Disney. The gameplay has always been enjoyable despite the rather easy learning curve and the overall difficulty. Other than that, some characters are fairly likeable and the mythology is pretty great. Granted that the execution of pretty much everything hasn't been high in quality since, well pretty much a long while, it's still a nice series to indulge into from time to time.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
One thing I can say is the compositions for the games have always been consistently good even if everything else wasn't. Shimomura is pretty coo'.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
As much as I would like to say I liked Kingdom Hearts because the awesome music, or the cool themes, or the crossover, or the cool concept...I can't, because the truth of why I originally like Kingdom Hearts was simple...I saw Ariel kicking @$$ and taking names...that is all.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards

and then i played it

this. i was in fourth or fifth grade when I saw the commercials. obsessed ever since ^_^. I hadn't played any major RPG's before, this game actually made me try final fantasy.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I saw a trailer and there was lots of different disney worlds so I had to have it (I didn't even know about FF).

Bobjam

Awards
Gotta be the box artwork, took one look at it and thought...yep this is worth a play...oh ok and pretty much every other reason most people have given xD.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
It seemed like something I would like. I heard good things about it...from Disney Channel. It's like a drug. Loved it ever since. I tried quitting for about eight months, and just recently got back into it. I relapsed.

There's just something about it. It's enough RPG to have all of the customization, but, its enough hacking-and-slashing to satisfy me.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Disney, FF, not too complex (If complex at all), mystery with dark truths, wicked abilities and combinations, etc.

A lot of people seemed to have been in denial about their opinion of 3D, but it looks like it will have a very interesting way to fight (Although perhaps time-consuming).

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Why did I like KH at first?

I played Final Fantasy X and loved FF after that. It was the first FF game I played, but I didn't beat it. I just recently beat it last month.
But yeah, I loved FF after that, and once I saw KH at a Best Buy, I immediately liked it, after reading the back of the case.

Seeing that it was a FF and Disney crossover, peaked my interest and I fell head over heel for the series.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Big epic battles with Disney's baddest villains. Hence my disdain for Days.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I like it because i'm attached to the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back