• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kinhgom hearts 3 Graphics?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Good...just make them look good. Better than KH2's graphics. Make them like LittleBigPlanet graphics. No need to make them look as good as Resident Evil 5

Aria

braver by the minute
1. Ale, please stop spamming and double posting.

2. I'm not worried about the graphics, they'll most likely be a step up from KHII, as long as they look good I'm fine with them.

RememberRoxas

They'll probably make the Gummi ships look like Ratchet and Clank ships
You know now that think of that..................yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
I really don''t likke such realistic graphics in ps3 or 360 games.
Take KH2 for example.Nice smooth graphics.
Now take your typical next gen game.Most of the time the graphics go horribly wrong and you end up with thousands of wrinkles on a characters face.We don't want that.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
You know now that think of that..................yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
I really don''t likke such realistic graphics in ps3 or 360 games.
Take KH2 for example.Nice smooth graphics.
Now take your typical next gen game.Most of the time the graphics go horribly wrong and you end up with thousands of wrinkles on a characters face.We don't want that.
Put it this way. Make KH3 graphics look like FF13 graphics. Nuff said

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I want the second look of the game, but i know its gonna be weird to incorporate realistic graphics to an unrealistic game.

diogo14

FFXII had humans and lizards and etc. and it didn't ruin the "looks" of the game. IF KH hits the PS3 I would imagine it with the same graphics as FFXIII (or better). It would rock!

FF has summons, monsters, different races, etc. and it doesn't look weird, the graphics are always awesome and cool to watch and play.

RememberRoxas

FFXII had humans and lizards and etc. and it didn't ruin the "looks" of the game. IF KH hits the PS3 I would imagine it with the same graphics as FFXIII (or better). It would rock!

FF has summons, monsters, different races, etc. and it doesn't look weird, the graphics are always awesome and cool to watch and play.
FF12 looked like a n64 game.I'm glad KH2 didn't come out like that.

Awards
I think the graphics should look like they always have, but make them a lot more smoother. I like them the way they are because, they're more cartoony. Donald, Goofy, and Mickey are pretty much the only disney characters that look good in the second type, cuz they're animals. I can't see Hercules, Maleficent, Aladdin, etc. in those types of graphics, because then Sora & Co. won't look right with them.

Lazybones

Ya know, who said KH3 is gonna be on PS3? Nomura said that he might make a KH game for the Wii and in that case, the graphics wouldn't have to be too much different than they are now.

I wouldn't mind that really. I think the graphics are great and I don't want them too realistic except in the few CG movies.

Ventux

I think a good system transition to look at is Ratchet and Clank. The graphics vastly improved but it kept its cartoony look. I imagine KH would be the same way.

i eat dark

Ya know, who said KH3 is gonna be on PS3? Nomura said that he might make a KH game for the Wii and in that case, the graphics wouldn't have to be too much different than they are now.

I wouldn't mind that really. I think the graphics are great and I don't want them too realistic except in the few CG movies.

well since most KH have been in the ps2 its likely for kh3 to come out on ps3 but theres a chance it wont...
if it comes out on the wii....lets just hope it doesnt come on wii....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back