• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leaked E3 lineup pic (protip: it's fake)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Re: Leaked E3 lineup pic

Bad Company 3.

MMO call of duty? Wtf. They give the games multiplayer online and release them on the PC for a reason.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

anybody who didn't immediately get that this list was fake when they first saw it.... i hate you.

You must hate me, then.

I feel very insulted.

I'm glad this list is fake, though. I was very disappointed when I read it. Too much Call of Duty.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

And so my hopes for a revival of the Killer Instinct series have been dashed once again. Goddammit.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

I call fake.

Why would Mass Effect 3 be showing on the PS3 and not the 360 as well. Showing just for the PS3 jsut doesn;t make sense.

James Bond for XBLA? I thought Nintendo say no? That list jsut seems off to me, lol.

SilverJ-17 ignore him, talking to him is liek talking to a wall.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Why are people still posting here? No confirmation on any of these until E3 actually comes, I don't care how much you think its a fake.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Because it's a thread for discussing the list. If it's fake, that's what people will talk about. Similarly, this could also turn into an E3 speculation thread.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

anybody who didn't immediately get that this list was fake when they first saw it.... i hate you.
Sorry. I havent' played any of those games, except the original gutair hero, nor know anything about them, so it's pretty obvious somebody oblivious to knowledge about the games would believe it. :|

Personally, i don't really know after reading all of these posts (and gaining tremendous knowledge in the process), I am just going to wait until E3 to find out.

And yea, a square pic would've been nice...:|

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Why are people still posting here? No confirmation on any of these until E3 actually comes, I don't care how much you think its a fake.
Well sure, apart from the fact that the Mass Effect series legally cannot be published on the PS3.

It's called a contract and there are legal ramifications for breaking it.

Raebus

Haha, the moment I saw that Mass Effect 3 was in the sony section, my fake-o-meter went off. :)

xHiddenMemories

WHERE IS SAQUARE ENIX D:< *pout*
I wanna learn mooore about the newest FF games.. FF13 Versus and FF14 the MMORPG for the computer..I hope its not like 11...but I wanna know more about it ><
also KH BBS... D: you think E3 will show the first English dubb trailer for BBS?

and wtf is with the new GoW3 game...seriously ?! GoW3:Afterfall? Whats that ganna be all about?! D:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I could see SE showing BBS at E3, but I don't know about anything else.

Radon

mofo

All I need is Bully 2 to be satisfied with E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back