• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Lonely D:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BriFTW

I'll try to make this straight to the point..

--Yesterday--

SO I'm at my best friend's house, when his mom reminds him that he has to pack for this summer came program or something for a week. I help him pack, and then we spend pretty much the whole night playing, knowing I won't see him for at least a week..

-Today-

It's only been a few hours and I miss him already...everything seems boring compared to when he's here. What can I do to keep my mind off him(and boredom)? So far I tried TV(Big mistake, TV sucks now...), video games(I like playing them with him better), and drawing Totodile repeatedly(but Totodile somehow began to remind me of him).

robertexe

Well this just shows what good friends you guys are. Is there any way you can communicate with him? I think its nice that you miss him this much.

B

BriFTW

no, his mom bought him this cheap ass cellphone that has no service outside his area :(

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Try hanging out with other friends?

I'm kinda in his situation, I've been at this summer camp thing for about three weeks. The most I get is some texts from friends. I've been missing my friends, and best friend, big time. Glad today is my last day, though.

Xammag

Well, just remember that being alone doesn't necessarily makes you lonely. Though, you are, so eh. Anyway, try to read a book, look around the forums, random pages on wikipedia, listen to good music, etc. Maybe write a story or draw something new if you like drawing. Head to the creative part of these forums and look at some art. Plenty of things to do.

robertexe

Well, just remember that being alone doesn't necessarily makes you lonely. Though, you are, so eh. Anyway, try to read a book, look around the forums, random pages on wikipedia, listen to good music, etc. Maybe write a story or draw something new if you like drawing. Head to the creative part of these forums and look at some art. Plenty of things to do.

Yeah something like this^ but instead draw or write for him so u have something to look forward to

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Meditate. Make cookies. Slaughter thousands-wait, not that one.

Or you could make the Happy Face! :D

UmbraTsuki

Awards
When I miss someone (which is often?) I find myself talking to others on the Internet. Of course, I seem to do this anyway, but it does help. Even if it's not the person you really want to talk to, it relieves some of the loneliness.
And if you've talked on IM or something and have logs, I find that, oddly enough, reading logs can help too o.o.
~Umbra~

Fortissimo

Go out with other friends or family. It probably wont compare to the company of your best friend, but it's something to do while you wait form them to get back. Maybe you could plan a party or cook out for when your friend gets back from camp, that way you may feel comfort in knowing you're doing something for him.

My best friend has been gone for 2 weeks :( but he's coming back tomorrow and I plan to be there when he does!! Sunday we are going to go see fireworks :D

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
go for a run, write a stroy, experience a life changing situation, make new freinds, wait for your best one, work out, draw, the internet, watch videos, scourge the internet for music, challenge authority, get in trouble, volunteer, get a job, help an old lady across the street, play a video game, dance like no ones watching, get in a fight, lose/win a fight, get married, have a kid, raise him/her, die

wait... that last one could cause some problems

Last edited:
B

BriFTW

thanks for all your support guys!

BRIAN'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAN =D

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
homer-woohoo.gif

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
just have hot bromance when he comes back.
absence makes the heart grow fonder :D

No, but seriously, is there anything you've ever wanted to try by yourself? Try that. Try something you've never done before. Cooking's a fun start, if you've never done it before. Try to talk to your other friends too.

also, #junes

EDIT: damnit too late.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Don't feel bad. My best friend might not even come back to my school next year because his stupid mother is trying to move as far away as possible from his dad (they split up sadly) and I haven't seen him all summer except for the last day of school and he came over for about 5 hours. And he barely texts me anymore because his new home doesn't get much Wi-Fi for his iTouch (his mom won't buy him a real phone) and when he does he only gets half of my texts. But there's a good thing about it. Next year my brother is going to the Naval Academy and his mom's house is somewhere near Annapolis so next summer instead of visiting my brother I can visit him! :) But it won't be very often.

And it's kind of a good thing you miss him because that means you're very good friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back