• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Massive 15-page Famitsu KH3D Scoop + Dream World Nav images!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
I'm starting to feel dizzy now. I don't even want to know what the next 6 days are going to be like.

MasterZeR0

I freaking loved that interview. I feel like I know so much more about 3D than before, even if it was one of the smaller ones we've gotten :3

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
OMG It's coming out next week! I wish I could say it's been a long time coming but honestly it hasn't felt that long at all it seems like only yesterday they were announcing this at E3'10 they handled this a lot better and quicker than BBS.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahh it mentioned that Traverse Town will have a botanical garden. Sounds very nice. I also like that Nomura replaced Yen Sid's long speech about taking the exam with flashbacks; which could be why we're seeing Ursula.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ahh it mentioned that Traverse Town will have a botanical garden. Sounds very nice. I also like that Nomura replaced Yen Sid's long speech about taking the exam with flashbacks; which could be why we're seeing Ursula.

Screenshot05.jpg

Yeah, we've seen it in January xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
here is a tiny gorilla for you
Hakozaru.png

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
here is a tiny gorilla for you
Hakozaru.png

Ty! So much less intimidating now. I imagine this guy will give me heart palpitations when playing the game... like bad nervous ones, not Rafiki x Hakozaru ones... :Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back