• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey Scenario?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you like a Mickey Scenario?

• HELL YES!!!

Votes: 33 57.9%
  • eh, sure

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • SCREW THE MOUSE!!

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

On the new artwork(that seems to to be the boxart) TAV are on the cover, but so is Mickey.
I'm saying that maybe there'll be a short Mickey scenario or an instance where we play as Mickey.

Now I know what you guys are thinking: He's on the boxart because because he is training during this time like TAV.

and its not even officially announced to be the boxart, but just consider it.Seriously it would be epic to play as Mickey!!!

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
LOL at the 'screw the mouse' choice! Well, to me, seriously, it would be fun to play as Mickey for a while since you get to play as him, commonly, in few boss battles after Sora got his butt kicked by the boss in KH2.

robertexe

LOL at the 'screw the mouse' choice! Well, to me, seriously, it would be fun to play as Mickey for a while since you get to play as him, commonly, in few boss battles after Sora got his butt kicked by the boss in KH2.

dats also wat i meant by the play him for a while or a very short scenario dat isnt 15 hours long

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
For some reason, I had this feeling that the scene where Mickey was riding on the book and got sucked into a whirlpool in the TGS 09 trailer is the part we get to play as him.

Blizzara

I thought of that as well by looking at the box art. I think it'd be really interesting, yeah. At this point I think Mickey has gathered enough supporters among KH fans to have his very own storyline, even if it's shorter than the other three.

Ponisito

It is possible... The same way Days had "secret" characters, BBS could have mickey :)
Yeah but they have not their owns story modes. Are only playable on Missions.

And to play as Mickey... I don´t care. I´ve played enought on Days or KH2 FM with Action Replay.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well i dont think we can ><
does a UMD have enough space for it?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Yuuki
well i dont think we can ><
does a UMD have enough space for it?

I don't think so. While it would be nice to play as Mickey in some way thats actually relevant (not like just rescuing Sora and multiplayer), the impression I got from all the info released about the game, the three scenarios, the 40 hour (I can't remember exactly) gameplay for each scenario, and all the events that they've been showing in the magazines, it seems like the UMD is completely packed. Even Nomura made that remark about if it'll all fit on one UMD.

But if it's possible, I'll welcome it with open arms :)

I'm also up for a short Vanitas/Xehanort scenario, just because I'm curious to see things from their pov.

Yuuki

I don't think so. While it would be nice to play as Mickey in some way thats actually relevant (not like just rescuing Sora and multiplayer), the impression I got from all the info released about the game, the three scenarios, the 40 hour (I can't remember exactly) gameplay for each scenario, and all the events that they've been showing in the magazines, it seems like the UMD is completely packed. Even Nomura made that remark about if it'll all fit on one UMD.

But if it's possible, I'll welcome it with open arms :)

I'm also up for a short Vanitas/Xehanort scenario, just because I'm curious to see things from their pov.
theres also the online thingy =/
so i dont see how the UMD will have enough space for another scenario ><

Vanitas.

A Mickey scenerio would be nice but I would look more into a Vanitas scenerio..

Yuuki

Why can't they use 2 UMDs for one game? Hell, completely pack BOTH UMDs. Wouldn't that be epic?
no, in my opinion that would suck ass

robertexe

i specificly said i didnt mean for Mickey to have a huge scenario like TAV but to jump in like in KH2

Radon

mofo
You mean assist VAT if you die in a battle? Thats hardly his own scenario.

I wouldn't mind a scenario that was maybe three hours long and you just go to the original worlds and none of the disney ones. I want to know what he was doing there after the battle in the secret video.

robertexe

You mean assist VAT if you die in a battle? Thats hardly his own scenario.

I wouldn't mind a scenario that was maybe three hours long and you just go to the original worlds and none of the disney ones. I want to know what he was doing there after the battle in the secret video.

dats wat i meant 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back