• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey Scenario?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you like a Mickey Scenario?

• HELL YES!!!

Votes: 33 57.9%
  • eh, sure

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • SCREW THE MOUSE!!

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It seems more and more likely, as Mickey seems to just be suddenly appearing in a bunch of the scans, and is becoming more of a main character. And, unlike past box arts, he's far more highlighted in this one, almost seeming like he's leading TAV. It is as though the box is promising Mickey as a bigger character.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I hope we do. Mickey was fun to play in KH2 even though he had only 3 moves. He still pwned people :D

And in BBS he should be PWNING even more. And he has Star Seeker ( my favorite Keyblade for some reason )

I hope we do. Mickey was shown as a D-Link though so that lowered the chances

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Yes I would.

This is what I would like to happen (but I wont my breath):

Mickey's Scenerio as the last and shows the true ending. Anyone played BlazBlue? After you do everyone's story, the True Ending unlocks and you play through it. I would love it if, after you finish one Scenerio it ends in a cliffhanger, making you want to do the next character's Scenerio even more. And once all 3 Scenerios are completed, Mickey's Scenerio unlocks and you play as him to finish the game.

Why? Because everyone is so head over heels for these three chareacters and Mickey deserves a bigger spotlight after playing minor roles in previous games, despite him being Disney's biggest star. He deserves a (significant) part where you play as him and has plot consequences. I think the end would be perfectly badass, when he arrives to help the other three fight Xehanort and Vanitas. And hey, to add insult to injury, Terra, Ven and Aqua should be HIS support characters. lol

But alas, I know that will not happen, but I'd give major kudos to Nomura (a man i hate) if something similar like that happens.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
That is sort of true. Mickey should be the whole Main CHaracter of BBS but then It wouldn't be KH would it. Itd be mostly Disney.

If they do they'll probably show Mickey's story on what he was doing while TAV were running around playing tag >.>

Im saying Mickey will end up saving only Terra but he lost his memory. SO then he had to restart his whole life and Ansem the Wise gave him the new name of Xehanort. So that time mickey went to visit Ansem. He saw Xehanort but couldn't recognize him.

Just a thought i had >.>

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think a Mickey Scenario would be cool. It could also go a little furthur into the Future than the TVA scenarios go because he is still around and doing stuff instead of laying low or dead.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I wonder if they'll Extend mickey's Scenario longer and its after the Fight at Sunset Horizon. And its when he sees Ansem the Wise and became King Mickey. ( he was apprentice then )

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Well. Its more then 70 hours of Gameplay.

I think they probably made a part in each of TAV"s scenarios that you play as mickey or get help by Mickey.

They need to put the Spot light on mickey and a game covering how he became a Keyblader Wielder and stuff. Just something that Has Him as the real Main Character.

Awards
I dont understand why people think that because hes on the boxart, he'll be playable. Part of the reason he's on it is for Square to showcase it as a Disney game, just like the Days boxart, and he only appeared in the main story for like a minute. But it makes more sense for him to be on the BBS cover, cuz he seems to have a large role, plus hes a party member and a D-link.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
If there is a Mickey scenario, they better do it better than Riku's scenario in CoM. I love that scenario, but majority of it was so plain because you only got plot-related things outside of the memory worlds and all the worlds were basically "go and beat the main boss, leave" with nothing else. Hell, I still don't get why Riku was able to go into Twilight Town.

Although a Mickey scenario would probably be unlocked after the other 3 are beat because it would probably be the major spoiler one for the rest of the KH series and have the true final ending. Plus I like the idea of Mickey being the one who beats the true last boss.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
because it was sora's/roxas memories that were engraved on CO

Wait, so once somebodies' memories are engraved anywhere in CO, anyone can enter them? Ehhh, still not sure I really like that.

Either way, Watanabe better not get lazy on my Mickey scenario if it happens.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Wait, so once somebodies' memories are engraved anywhere in CO, anyone can enter them? Ehhh, still not sure I really like that.

Either way, Watanabe better not get lazy on my Mickey scenario if it happens.

pretty much. that's how it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back