• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA 358/2 Days site launches

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I hope it comes out during the summer.

Days+Dissidia=BEST. SUMMER. EVER.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
That site was pathetic. It featured no information whatsoever about the game, only showing a rather limited repeating slide show.
SE, you can do much better than that.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It also had "Coming Soon"! Its so epic

"Coming Soon" is just a bare minimum. Just about every game or movie site has had those words emblazoned proudly on them.
They're possibly the most repeated words in history.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
i love it

if it comes out in june ill get it for my birthday

Last edited by a moderator:

~Oblivion Keys~

I hope it will come soon. I've been bored in my house! Thank you for finding the site! The site was good, but there were only few pictures in the website.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Xion: I doubt it
Terra: I believe this is true
DS:....DS? Am I missing something?
Aqua: Does Kairi have a mom? She has a grandma, but nothing about her mom is known.
Ven: I believe the Ven and Roxas connection is linked to the unbirth's.
Maleficent: I doubt that
KH3: I hope not THAT late. I picture it being announced a year after BBS is launched in NA. My guess is a release date of 2013.

1st off I must emphasize that most of these are indeed just guesses & have no real supporting evidence.

Xion being a memory sure seems the simplest way of explaining things, how Kairi has 2 lookalikes & how she has her own Kingdom Key (it's just a memory of 1). Of course there is the matter of her existing before any of the other members got killed. Maybe she joined in the middle of CoM & the CO crew were called away for a quick improv meeting.

DS is Dark Soldier, the helmeted guy in BBS. The idea is that history between him & Ven is what begins the friendship of Roxas & Axel.

Maleficent strikes me as being the eventual final enemy of the whole series. She was originally meant the final boss of the 1st game umtil they came up with the idea of Ansem, so I think they may want to reprise her original role when they want to bring everything to an end. Speaking of whom, if Terra does indeed=Xehanort, then he'll likely be doing some redemption thing in KH3 & can't really be the final boss of it. Besides I just want to see a Disney villain actually be the ultimate threat for once.

The team behind KH1 & 2 are developing FFvs.XIII, which won't come out until after FFXIII, which probably won't come out itself until late 2009, so development on KH3 won't even begin until 2010 or 2011 at that rate. & since it's expected to be bigger & prettier than KH2, it'll take longer to develop.

Last edited:

darkheart709

Bronze Member
that simultaneous N.A. Japan release sounds very believeable, especially since the game was delayed again for japan

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Woot? I guess *claps* Hopefully improvements and updates will be made.
I look at the NA KH2 website and they gave up on updating the battle system years ago.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

^ Exactly why I don't think the site (and this thread for that matter) really needs praise, it's only a staple that shows the game is nearing release. Otherwise there's not much to be excited about other then an English trailer to come who knows when.

Feh -_-

darkheart709

Bronze Member

^ Exactly why I don't think the site (and this thread for that matter) really needs praise, it's only a staple that shows the game is nearing release. Otherwise there's not much to be excited about other then an English trailer to come who knows when.

Feh -_-

everyone is excited because they didn't expect the site to be up this early, it gives the impression that the game will be out sooner than we thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back