• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Now that you spoke about it...lol. Knowing Nomura that might actually be a twist he throws at us.

The past of worlds is also sent to sleep and found in the RoS...0_o
That would not be a mindblow but a mindbonk le grande...considering what then could all be witnessed and explored in this realm.

if this were the case it would be a bit easier to explain why theres a mickey from the past there, and it may help in explaining why theres a mickey in the RoL (King Mickey) and supposedly 2 in the RoS. (TCoM and Fantasia)

snow_flake40

Awards
Ok, a lot to process, wow...

CAT GRAFFITI <3 Aw, Hanekoma better be making an appearance at some point... Also, just above that scan, there's a screen from TWEWY of Shiki and Neku talking to a Reaper. Does this mean Reaper NPCs...? *asking for far too much* Also also, DAT TWEWY CAST. Also cubed, I notice that Rhyme is in a fighting stance... *seriously asking for way too much now* Final also, is it just me or is Joshua the only TWEWY character to interact with both Sora and Riku? He said something about that world being structured like their own in that it's split into two. Is Sora stuck on one plane with Neku and Rhyme while Riku is living it up on another with Beat and Shiki? It would explain Nomura saying Neku had been seperated from his last partner Shiki, and why Beat says he wants to protect Rhyme this time even though she seems to be fine... And Joshua can go between planes becasue he's Joshua and Joshua's awesome. [/rambling]

Anyway. Fantasia areas are looking lovely. I must rewatch that soon, actually... I love that it seems like Riku's gonna be facing Chernabog this time round. Seems fitting.

Tron suits are lookin' mighty fine, indeed. Wish we got slightly more info on that world, but for now I'm happy with just gawking. Aw, the world looks so good so far...

Dream Eaters are looking awesome, Handsome Pegasus in particular. I heartily concur with Mirby; Josh-Josh NEEDS a candy-coloured Pegasus. And I love how happy Sora looks while he's riding it... This more than makes up for my slight disappointment when I found out that Goat Horn wasn't a unicorn. Pegasus' are cooler anyway. Kuma Panda's Dual Link light show thing looks awesome. AND GHOST CLOWN <3

And...yeah. Done now. :3

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
kinda minor but I just realized the player's Dream Eaters don't show up in cutscenes

which is a shame because I wanted to see Frollo's reaction to magic sparkledogs

Doesn't Neku see Sora's Spirit and decide that he is too weird to be his partner?

Mr Yippie

Doesn't Neku see Sora's Spirit and decide that he is too weird to be his partner?

Did he? I don't remember that bit but it sounds familiar

I guess he can summon them when he wants but barely does it out of combat (judging from footage)

sasuke 189

Translations from oshi

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Translations from kh13

Last edited by a moderator:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so who is gonna voice the young master xheanort, it wont be terra's va right
they understood our crys hopefully

Mr Yippie

those guards make me think Clu is snoopin' around

because I don't think Rinzler gives orders ever

Radar

Bronze Member
So YX is going around the worlds in the realm of sleep, for whatever reason. Maybe the 7 hearts of pure light, or x-blade related. I really want to know what his plan is this time!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Does he have a Voice actor

You hear sounds coming out of his mouth, right? :\

Of course he has a voice actor. Who this individual is however, is a mystery (though like Ethy's said and has been saying, popular theory is that he shares a VA with Noctis).

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think it's likely that this is the Rite of Spring Fantasia segment since it includes deserts and oceans.
[video=youtube;N8CS47IAwdQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8CS47IAwdQ[/video]
Anyways, YES! I knew Chernabog would return! And that shot with Mickey pouring the stars into water is just indescribable beauty to my eyes! Seriously, to me, this KH has the best Disney world selection in my book! Case Closed!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler: YMX shall be voiced by Zachary Quinto.

I am half ready to make a petition for this, honestly xD Especially since he is in LA to film STXII xDDDDD

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think it's likely that this is the Rite of Spring Fantasia segment since it includes deserts and oceans.
[video=youtube;N8CS47IAwdQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8CS47IAwdQ[/video]
Anyways, YES! I knew Chernabog would return! And that shot with Mickey pouring the stars into water is just indescribable beauty to my eyes! Seriously, to me, this KH has the best Disney world selection in my book! Case Closed!

Figured you'd be extremely excited about it. idk if that looks like the Rite of Spring, though. Look like The Country of Musketeers but we don't know what each world looks like fully yet so it can be anything.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
famitsu-scan-22.jpg

Sora's become a brony. That doesn't really surprise me in all honesty.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I am half ready to make a petition for this, honestly xD Especially since he is in LA to film STXII xDDDDD

Figured you'd be extremely excited about it. idk if that looks like the Rite of Spring, though. Look like The Country of Musketeers but we don't know what each world looks like fully yet so it can be anything.

Hunt the man down and ask him, Ethy!

Also, make a petition. It wouldn't hurt, would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back