• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura: "We'd like to put BBS on PlayStation Network buuuuuut..."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerar

There must be a reason about Disney not paying..... But I am a Disney Fan and they always make such great work about all their movies and stuff. I was thinking that it could be the father behind all of this mess of being cheap and wants more money than ever trying to use his daughter as a money maker than ever. Maybe that's the reason why Disney dosen't want to pay her. For abusing his child like that for more money. I was thinking that that Utada's dad's a gambler or a dealer's buiseness man of music to putting himself from great fortune to dificult times. Or it's like daughter like father. Addicted to money!

Gerar

And about this news about the news of PSN for BBS sounds really awesome. If only Tetsuya Nomura goes to this website we can help him out to make Disney realize what a great idea this is and make Utada Hikaru sing for peak sakes! Disney can sell alot of merchadise for other things. The important thing is Kingdom Hearts will show it's stuff with Final Fantasy Characters and our favorite Disney Characters to kick Master Xehanort's butt and save everyone and the worlds from darkness!!!!!!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I thought it was shown that it is NOT Disney or Utada Hikaru... it's another project he wants to complete first.

It probably has something to do with V2, and something will be added to BBS that has to do with BBSV2 and we'll get ANOTHER Final Mix +.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can't they just get it right the first time? Wait, why do I ask that. No, they wish to make a profit, which every company want to do.

Well, in my opinion it is the project he is working on, which I'm sure is BBSv2 which makes sense considering how we are getting closer to the 10 year anniversary.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
a) no, im a guy, I don't have necklaces
b) no! those other three videos are the secret ending.
c) please, please stop being off topic. this thread is about BBS on the PSN, nothing else

Gerar

Okay Okay. I'm just curious. Guy's also wear necklaces too. Like my old classmate Matt. He likes necklaces to wear. I gave him a Kingdom Key for Christmas and he likes it. I wonder how much would a PSN cost like when it's out? I look at it's form and it really has a giant screen and it looks awesome!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
a) no, im a guy, I don't have necklaces
b) no! those other three videos are the secret ending.
c) please, please stop being off topic. this thread is about BBS on the PSN, nothing else

Oh my. I missed what happened but I'm pretty sure I know. ): It would be like asking me if I were a guy because I have Leonard Nimoy in my avatar. ):

I had a brain blast in my dreams, but if BBS is released on the PSN after Nomura finishes that "mysterious game" of his that may or may not be BBSv2, then do you think he'd release BBSFM on PSN in NA and PAL? (probably not. I'm just being a hopeful fantard right now who just woke up.

Okay Okay. I'm just curious. Guy's also wear necklaces too. Like my old classmate Matt. He likes necklaces to wear. I gave him a Kingdom Key for Christmas and he likes it. I wonder how much would a PSN cost like when it's out? I look at it's form and it really has a giant screen and it looks awesome!

Er, what? Um, PSN is the PlayStation Network, the place where you download games and media content from.

I'm going to guess that you mean the PSP2/NGP.

And your friend Matt has nothing to do with this thread...Or with whatever you said to Chaser.

Gerar

Wait, If I check PlayStation Network does that mean you can download BBS Final Mix? And oh yeah I only said about Matt because he is a guy wearing necklaces too. And yes the newly PSP2 with the giant screen PSP. I looked it up in game rant about it. And their was a voting if is a cool thing or not. And I vote it should be bought and out something like that. Um are really from space? I just looked at your location? Sorry about that.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^as everyone else said, no. Why? cuz it's not on PSN for another year give-or-take.

Edit: I just looked at the website referenced(GameRant.com) and the NGP looks awesome. the only downside is how scary it is that technology moves so fast. I'm totally buying the system for BBS2.

Last edited:

Ikkin

Bronze Member
^as everyone else said, no. Why? cuz it's not on PSN for another year give-or-take.

Edit: I just looked at the website referenced(GameRant.com) and the NGP looks awesome. the only downside is how scary it is that technology moves so fast. I'm totally buying the system for BBS2.

It's not really that fast -- the PSP is something like six years old now. XD; We really were due for a generational leap, so NGP shouldn't be that surprising. ;)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wait, If I check PlayStation Network does that mean you can download BBS Final Mix? And oh yeah I only said about Matt because he is a guy wearing necklaces too. And yes the newly PSP2 with the giant screen PSP. I looked it up in game rant about it. And their was a voting if is a cool thing or not. And I vote it should be bought and out something like that. Um are really from space? I just looked at your location? Sorry about that.

No. It isn't up there. That is the point of the article. Nomura wants to put BBS on the PSN for download, but he can't at the current time because he is working on something.

And many guys wear necklaces. o_o I don't get the point you are making between your friend Matt and Chaser. Whatever.

Yes, I'm in space. Currently I am in the Laurentian system aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise conducting research on how quadrotriticale grows in an arid, desert-like atmosphere. -_-

Xentus

I am paying that he will do this soon. Cause I dont have a psp so i dont have bbs but i do have a ps3 so if he could actually do that sometime this year that would be AWESOME.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I am paying that he will do this soon. Cause I dont have a psp so i dont have bbs but i do have a ps3 so if he could actually do that sometime this year that would be AWESOME.

can you explain that to me please... you can play psp games that are on PSN on PS3?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
No.

You can download them to the PS3, but you cannot play them. They have to be transferred to your PSP. (And vice versa too, you can't play PS3 games on your PSP)

They may be working on changing that for the NGP, but for right now, you can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back