• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura: "We'd like to put BBS on PlayStation Network buuuuuut..."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That's... strange.
But now I wonder if BBSv2 could possibly be one of those crossplatform titles...

OSM1017

Birth by Sleep on PSN would be really, really awesome. I hope it does happen eventually.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Birth by Sleep on PSN would be really, really awesome. I hope it does happen eventually.

Nomura's quote seems more like "please be patient" rather than "we're still deciding whether to do it," so I don't think there's much of a chance that it won't end up there at some point. Remember, with Nomura, "no" means "maybe" ("there will be no Final Mix for Birth by Sleep"), "maybe" means "yes" ("the next game might be for handheld systems or mobile phones") and "yes" means "there's no way it's not happening." XD

Yessir_23

Awards
Nomura's quote seems more like "please be patient" rather than "we're still deciding whether to do it," so I don't think there's much of a chance that it won't end up there at some point. Remember, with Nomura, "no" means "maybe" ("there will be no Final Mix for Birth by Sleep"), "maybe" means "yes" ("the next game might be for handheld systems or mobile phones") and "yes" means "there's no way it's not happening." XD
Very well put :D
Still, I'd much prefer sooner than later and I really hope it starts at $25 or less, but I don't know how likely that is...

Gerar

All right. Can anybody answer this question...... How is it that the heartless appear in KH BBS when Ventus was training with Master Xehanort? This really confuses me. Vanitas is the one controling the unversed. But there were no heartlesses. Does that mean the heartless came form Master Xehanort's dark power more than Maleficent? Maleficent can control the heartlees in KH 1. But it says that heartless only follows the one who's heart of darkness is strong....... It still confuses me......

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I assume Master Xehanort had the power to summon heartless. If you read the reports, you can see that the guy had been tampering with darkness for a decent amount of time. Heartless follow whoever the strongest person is. You can see this in KH II when Malificent and Pete reach Organization XIII's stronghold. No longer being the strongest, the heartless began to turn on her. In BBS, it definitely had to be Master Xehanort, and I assume Malificent had no knowledge of the heartless at this point. My memory is slightly foggy so excuse any mistakes.

Oh and for the record, this isn't the right place to discuss this.

Last edited:

Gerar

Hey does the game sharing work in the Game Mirage? Me and my friend tried to play game share and we didn't even play. It keeps saying we don't have enough players. Even we were in versus mode. Okay I know this is out of topic but I just want to know if it works......

ZeldaPokemonFan

That's great that he want it on the PS3's Network store because I don't want to buy a PSP for just this game and I hate playing these console games on hanheld. I'm sorry but they don't belong on them because it puts strain of the neck from looking down to long. This just gives a few more reason o own a PS3 and I was waiting for more games and features that interest this happens to be one of them.

Youniquee

Awards
That's great that he want it on the PS3's Network store because I don't want to buy a PSP for just this game and I hate playing these console games on hanheld. I'm sorry but they don't belong on them because it puts strain of the neck from looking down to long. This just gives a few more reason o own a PS3 and I was waiting for more games and features that interest this happens to be one of them.
Oh yes! It's me again! It's so weird, I'm always replying to your posts xD
Even if it is put on PSN network, it still won't work on a PS3 btw...That only applies to PS1, PS2 games and if your PS3 is backwards compatible.
Yeah I agree, playing PSP now, it does strain the neck but BBS is enjoyable so it's worth it xD

ZeldaPokemonFan

Oh yes! It's me again! It's so weird, I'm always replying to your posts xD
Even if it is put on PSN network, it still won't work on a PS3 btw...That only applies to PS1, PS2 games and if your PS3 is backwards compatible.
Yeah I agree, playing PSP now, it does strain the neck but BBS is enjoyable so it's worth it xD

I'm kind of confused here so them making it downloadable game still won't play on the big screen as a full game on the PS3?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well I guess no one really wants to answer because it out of the topic...........
You think? We've told you multiple times to not go off-topic and to not double post. Keep breaking those rules and you'll be banned.

Black points, your playing BBS Final Mix, that's awesome! How did you download it?
Possible importation.

How much would one of those cost and where could I find one possibly?
I bought one at a GAME store so have a look around there

Magnum

All right. Can anybody answer this question...... How is it that the heartless appear in KH BBS when Ventus was training with Master Xehanort? This really confuses me. Vanitas is the one controling the unversed. But there were no heartlesses. Does that mean the heartless came form Master Xehanort's dark power more than Maleficent? Maleficent can control the heartlees in KH 1. But it says that heartless only follows the one who's heart of darkness is strong....... It still confuses me......

Heartless have always been around for as long as darkness exist within every heart so will Heartless. The Heartless just were just mostly native to the Realm of Darkness but after the events of Birth by Sleep, they were common in the Realm of Light, too.

How much would one of those cost and where could I find one possibly?

Amazon.com is where I got mine. It is your best bet if you don't have a video game store near you that sells one. Also you could get a used one off of eBay, I assume.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back