• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Not So Heartless Anymore: Codenamed Danger Penguin XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
It had been really hard to get Reynaldo out of Gerard's mouth. It had taken much coaxing, lots of name calling, and three cases of Kava, but they eventually removed a soggy, slobbery Reynaldo from Gerard's mouth. It took Amme a few days to actually forgive Gerard.

Gerard hadn't talked to Ketso for a while. Actually, he'd just been ignoring him ((A/N: Which means you don't have to put him in your fic, yo. At least... For now. I can't hold K_K off for that long!)) for the past few days. Ketso didn't care. Well, he didn't know if he cared. When he heard about Gerard's cutting himself, he was a little worried, but obviously it wouldn't result in suicide.

Yet, anyway. Who knew what Gerard had done after Ketso was born?

Right now, Ketso was throwing rocks into the water. And the occasional Reynaldo, who looked "simply delicious", as Gerard had said, in swimming trunks, an innertube, and sunglasses. Normally, it wouldn't be safe for him to be in the water. Gerard could attack. But, since Gerard was avoiding Ketso, he wouldn't come here.

Ketso tried to remember who knew about him and who didn't. Myra, Kaze, Sora, Amme, and Piku knew. Ketso didn't know if Rikku did, and he was pretty sure Gerard didn't. Yuna-

Well, Ketso didn't care about Yuna. Asuka and those stupid triplets were just getting to know Ketso, though he wished they would stay away. Someone had told them that Ketso was related to Gerard- Though HE wouldn't tell them how- so the triplets tried to pry information out of him.

"Oh, yeah." Ketso recalled telling Ringo, or Sango, or whoever. "Yeah, Gerard's completely in love with Wakka. Completely."

Ketso smiled at that, and walked Reynaldo back to his mini-hut on the other side of the Island. The soggy pengy locked his door, leaving Ketso to think. The boy decided to take a walk.

As Ketso was walking by the Sea-Side Shack, he saw Piku and Amme with a map projected over a small device hooked onto the floor. It seemed to be a holographic map of the Islands. He walked up, curious. Piku glared at him, and the two girls left, unplugging their device. From the ground. Weird.

Ketso sat on the sand and sighed. He had to find Van. Who knew what was happening? Van could just appear and kill Ketso again, and then repeat the process over and over again. He decided to leave within the next two days. He had to tell Gerard and Rikku the truth. No. Not Rikku. Just Gerard. It would be emotionally crippling to Rikku if Ketso told her now. She'd feel that she had no control in her life.

But if Ketso told Gerard, Gerard would be happy. Gerard would think that he and Rikku had gotten back together or something.

Ketso's thoughts were interrupted when Gerard himself hopped down onto the beach. He had a fishing pole and rubber boots, and he looked around.

"Is Reynaldo still here?" He said, baiting his hook with a pastry. Ketso gaped. That was the first thing he was going to say after not speaking to Ketso for three days?!

"Uh... No."

"Oh. Darn it. Well..." Gerard kicked the sand nervously. "Ketso, I don't remember you. Everybody else does, but I don't. And they say I'm related to you."

"What do they say?" Ketso asked. He looked down at the sand.

"They say I'm your brother." Ketso smiled grimly.

"I wish it were that easy." Ketso stood up, staring Gerard right in the eye. "Gerard, I'm your son."

Gerard stepped back in shock. Then he pointed at Ketso. Scars on his father's wrists made Ketso angry, giving him the strength to continue.

"That's impossible. You're only a few years younger than me. What are you, eleven?"

Ketso raised an eyebrow. "I'm fifteen. Ya know, you're not that great of a father."

"Dude... You're still not that little." Gerard said.

"I'm from the future. But I don't know how. I was, like, a mistake-"

"-That's for sure!" Gerard said, seriously stressed. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

"-A MISTAKE IN TIME," Ketso said, frowning and frusterated. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Gerard looked at Ketso. "So... You're from the future. Who's yer mom? She hot?"

"Who do I look like?" Ketso rolled his eyes. Gerard looked blank. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

Gerard shrugged. Ketso slapped a hand to his face. "This is the whole reason why you attacked me!"

Gerard looked even more blank. Ketso stared him in the eyes. "Rikku. Rikku is my mother. But she doesn't know."

Gerard turned around. "This isn't funny, kid. Was this some plot to get me back together with her?"

Ketso slammed a fist into Gerard's back. Gerard turned around, angrily.

"Look at me. I've got her hair, your chin, and-"

"Her eyes," Gerard said, realization and belief falling over his face. "You have her eyes."

"Okay... Whatever. The point is, do you believe me?"

"Duh. But listen. No kid of mine hits his ol' man."

"What?!"

"You're grounded!" Gerard said, completely serious. Ketso rolled his eyes.

"I don't think so."

"Oh, I know so."

"Shut up, Dad! You've attacked me so many times! You just don't remember! Ask Piku. She'll tell you how she had to bash your brains out to get you to stop hurting me!"

"Uhuh. Wait. Piku hit me?!"

"Uh... No?"

"THAT LITTLE MIDGET!" Gerard exploded. Suddenly, there was a fist in his face.

"WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!" Piku yelled, angrily. And the two were fighting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There. Stuffers. >_>

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I'm notta stuffer! ;-; *cries purposely* <_< >_> *stops for a moment, looking for Ketso*......Damn......

*cough*

Ger scares meh with his pengy-obsessiveness. o_-

*huggles Ketso plushie* <3

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
What I'm more worried about is what Piku and Amme were looking at. When I try to plug stuff into sand, it never works. o.0 At least they're conspiring. *thinks about building a large trap for Asuka and the triplets* Hehehe....

So ... where is Ketso leaving to and how is he getting there?

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
shazam. Ger just got his arse beat by a-..... *cough* uhh... heighteningly challenged asset to our uhh... community... XD XD update again picke. or i'll make more short jokes. but less subtely. so you'll notice them. and get mad. shazam. XD

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Huh-bang!

Stop using the old sig. >_>

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/Thelonepickle/MSsig2pengy.png

MSsig2pengy.png

So there.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Ketso was reluctant, but he had to go. Piku's Kukumber had a small pod that would get him out... somewhere. He had to start finding Van. The boy walked across the island, collecting supplies. He threw them down on the beach, and he returned there after several trips.

The sand buried Ketso's feet. He watched the fine powder being carried away by the sea. He felt as if he were being pulled, too. He hated it. He'd gotten back sooner than he planned, and still he was being pulled from his home. He stood up, packing his supplies into a sack. While he loaded a heavy coconut into the bag, someone handed him another.

"Thanks," Ketso murmered. It took two more coconuts for him to realize what was going on. "Hey!"

Piku and Gerard were staring at him. "You fool!" Piku yelled. Gerard pointed a finger at him.

"You aren't allowed to run away, young man!" Gerard ordered. Ketso shrugged. Amme suddenly grabbed Ketso's shoulder.

"I am going with you. Me and Piku."

"Well, he's not going anywhere without his father. Especially since the last time we traveled in three, you died."

Ketso stared at them. His eyes started to water, and he sniffed quietly. "You guys are so-"

Then the tears fell for a different reason. Pain. "Stupid Stuffer!" yelled an angry Piku. She had grabbed him by the throat and punched him in the stomach, after jumping of course.

"Don't be so emotional!" Piku shouted. Gerard's eyes started to fill with tears, too.

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" Gerard sniffed. Ketso and Gerard started bawling. Piku smacked the both of them repeatedly. Amme snickered in the shadows.

Suddenly, Piku looked stern. "We're not using the Kukumber for this trip. My baby would get scratched or something. Plus, she's not a war ship."

"A war ship?" Ketso asked, surprised. Piku stared at him.

"Uh, yeah. Don't you watch the news? The heartless have surrounded every planet. Smart heartless." She folded her arms, glaring.

"Well..." Ketso shifted his weight uncomfortably. "What're we using?"

Piku glowered. "I called in a favor."

"What? From who?! You don't have any friends!" Gerard and Ketso gasped. Piku kicked the sand.

"The person I called is DEFINATELY not a friend."

Ketso and Gerard stared at each other blankly. Suddenly, the sound of a massive sword being sliced through the air was clear. It wasn't really loud; just really alien. Ketso looked around curiously. Then, he felt a blast of hot air as flames appeared four feet away from his face. Then, the flames died down. The air seemed to shift, and the island became a blur. Then, the biggest Gummi Ketso had ever seen was visible. He stepped back.

The whole thing was jet black, to begin with. It had a beautiful sheen, dark tinted windows, and a mighty fine crimson stripe following the circumference of the ship. It had long, slender wings- four to be exact, rockets, shield projectors, and laser-jets below the hull, and nets on the top. It must've had at least fifty guns on every side, though they were placed very stylishly, and were either a green that -surprisingly- went great with the red and black, or just the same crimson shade. The best part, however, had to be the swift-looking, gun-covered, night-coloured mini-ships attatched to it's wings. Ketso saw Piku start drooling over the ship, and he wiped his mouth, too. Gerard was turning around in circles saying, "preeeeeeeeeeeeeety". Piku shook her head as a large ramp slid out of the gummi from nowhere. Ketso expected some noble, elite pilot to walk gracefully down the ramp.

A clumsy, five-inch-taller Piku-clone walked down the ramp, waving and smiling kind of stupidly. Piku glowered, picked up a rock, and threw it at the clone's head. The clone dodged the rock but forgot about how steep the ramp was. She rolled down it, hitting her head on the hard step at the bottom of the long board. She rubbed her head and clambered to her feet.

"Hey Piku. Your baby sissy is here. To show you up at Gummi flight. And I brought Pocky!" The girl stroked the ship, and shimmering crimson letters appeared. "Apocolypse" was emblazoned on the side, just before one of the massive wings. Piku scowled.

"Maybe you can BUILD 'em, Sis, but you can't FLY 'em."

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!"

"You wanna bet?!"

"HECK NAWZ! I'll just kick you in the jaw and get it over with!"

"IF YOU CAN REACH!"

"OH I KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT!" Piku grabbed her sister, throwing her at Ketso's feet. "Ketso, sister. Sister, Ketso."

The girl stood up, brushing herself out. "Hi, Sister Ketso. I'm Kat." She stuck an oil-covered hand out to shake. Ketso wanted to be polite, so he shook it. He tried to wipe it on Piku's shoulder when nobody was looking, but Piku grabbed his hand, turning around and twisting his arm painfully.

"Don't even think about it!" Piku said through gritted teeth. Gerard and Ketso both paled. Ketso turned around, wondering where Amme was. He was surprised to see...

Everyone. Rikku, Yuna, Kaze, Sora, Aozora, Myra, and the people already there. He wasn't pleased to see Yuna, but what're you gonna do?

Kat was giving a tour of "Pocky" suddenly. She described everything in great detail while everyone else drooled.

"Pocky is actually made up of three ships, if you don't count the W.U.R.M.'s," Kat explained. "Arsenal, Defensive, and-"

"YOU HAVE W.U.R.M.'S ON THIS THING?!" Piku yelled excitedly. She was jumping up and down, drooling. Ketso looked confused.

Piku whirled around. "W.U.R.M.'s! They're the greatest gummi weapon EVER! Designed by yours cooly and made by Kat!"

Ketso still looked blank. Piku sighed, exasperated.

"W.U.R.M.'s! Weapon Utilizing Retaining Machines. In Ketso language, it means "A MACHINE WITH TONZA WEAPONS"!" Piku was ecstatic. She suddenly became serious, glaring at her sister. "I call all arsenal."

"I still control you." Kat said, trying to negotiate.

"No. I have arsenal and the main Wurm. Mine. Not yours." Piku insisted.

"I demand a tractor beam to keep you in line." Kat said.

"Bad joke. Your request is nullified by such a bad joke." Piku said dismissively.

"This is my Gummi." Kat challenged.

"The Wurm was MY idea." Piku retorted.

"I built it!" Kat protested.

"I don't care!" Piku yelled. She glared at her sister. Her sister glared back. Piku stared harder. Kat finally wheeled back.

"Fine. I call a tractor beam, but low power, long distance, and you can do whatever you want with my baby. But if you scratch her-"

"-I won't."

"One scratch-"

"-Won't happen."

The two glared at each other harder. Ketso tried to cut the tension with a knife, but he realized it was just a metaphor. Piku and her twin suddenly turned around, walking away in opposite directions. Piku looked as if she were going to punch Yuna in the jaw for a minute, but she decided against it and walked by. Ketso decided to follow her. He saw that she was heading towards the Arsenal wing of the huge gummi, because there were signs that said "ARSENAL THIS WAY, MUFFIN STUFFAH!".

"What's the deal?" Ketso asked when he caught up with Piku.

"I get to play with the guns," Piku smiled. Ketso became incredibly nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, everyone was called into the big living room of the gummi. It had three, but the Main ship inside of Pocky had the biggest one. Everyone was spread out on lavish furniture, fluffy pillows, and a Pengy-shaped bean-bag chair. Kat and Piku appeared.

"We are now in space. Amme is tracking Van, and she has a reading. There is just one problem." Kat said, looking pale.

"It's positively the best thing ever." Piku said, happily.

"It's the most terrible thing I've ever seen."

"It's absolutely AWESOME!"

"My baby could get scratched."

"I GET TO PLAY WITH GUNS!" Piku yelled suddenly. Everyone winced. They looked around.

"What's the problem?" Ketso asked, confused. Piku pulled a small remote out of her pocket. It looked as if Kat had regretted giving Piku a set of keys to Pocky. Piku pressed a small button, and suddenly, everyone was staring out into space, which was slightly neon-green because of the hyper shields on the ship.

"I don't see anything..." Gerard said, confused. Ketso and the others nodded. Amme appeared suddenly, too. She clicked another button.

"De-shielding the enemy ships," she explained. Ketso looked around. Had to be a heartless army. Couldn't be that big.

Suddenly, a few flashes of light struck the sky. He looked around. More flashes. More ships. Soon, the sky was filled with wind. Kat looked like she might spew on cue. Piku was nearly shaking with joy.

"Man yer stations! It's ten thousand to one!" Piku said, as about that number of Heartless ships pulled up, surrounding the gummi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back