• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
hey hey i don't know if this is a place holder date but normally Australia refers to the EU date right? well if america are getting it in 31'st of July and Europe are getting it 3rd. i dunno about this if you could take a look...

https://www.ebgames.com.au/search?title=Kingdom+Hearts+3D:+Dream+Drop+Distance

does this mean Australia gets it the same time america does?

*Apologizes for double posting*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The July part is an improvement, but I'm still expecting August 2nd.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
yeah that's what they did with coded last year in January. Australia got it on the 13th while the rest of Europe had to wait for the 14th
Well, I was actually basing it on Birth by Sleep where Europe got it on the 10th and we got it on the 9th, but okay.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
So, there is a chance that Europe may get DDD in july, even before NA? :DD

nope august the 3rd is set for Europe but australia on the other hand....
i still ain't getting my hopes up. the chances of australia releasing it before america is next to nothing. but that wound be a miracle if it acually happened

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Wow, this is amazing honestly. Hopefully once the English version comes out we'll see cutscenes recorded through actual capture cards.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
spoiler wise, i know that sora and riku are the main characters, and what the worlds are, and that there is some young guy who looks like xehanort. and nothing else :D

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
nope august the 3rd is set for Europe but australia on the other hand....
i still ain't getting my hopes up. the chances of australia releasing it before america is next to nothing. but that wound be a miracle if it acually happened

did i miss an offical EU release date? i mean i'm in the us, but still

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
did i miss an offical EU release date? i mean i'm in the us, but still

I was explaining like a page back about ebgames australia and they had a release date on there page as july 2012 so i was wondering if that was a place holder date.

but yeah, the kingdom hearts wiki has it at august the 3rd for Europe. but for some odd ass reason austraila never gets it on the eu date we always get that shit a day before.

Last edited:

MasterZeR0

I'm excited that this comes out 5 days before my birthday <3 Awesome present, instead of me having to buy it? Kupo yeah!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was explaining like a page back about ebgames australia and they had a release date on there page as july 2012 so i was wondering if that was a place holder date.

but yeah, the kingdom hearts wiki has it at august the 3rd for Europe. but for some odd ass reason austraila never gets it on the eu date we always get that shit a day before.

KH Wiki is not a reliable source of information.

MasterZeR0

KH Wiki is not a reliable source of information.

In this case, I agree. However, I find it to be a trustworthy database. Especially since it's updated by KH fans for KH fans. It's fairly useful. In fact, time I don't spend here, I spend there usually. Just recapping, y'know?

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
In this case, I agree. However, I find it to be a trustworthy database. Especially since it's updated by KH fans for KH fans. It's fairly useful. In fact, time I don't spend here, I spend there usually. Just recapping, y'know?

even though its updated by kh fans doesnt mean its updated by reliable kh fans.

i would say this forum is the most reliable source

MasterZeR0

even though its updated by kh fans doesnt mean its updated by reliable kh fans.

i would say this forum is the most reliable source

Of course t is. But to me, the wiki comes second. And I honestly believe it's updated by reliable fans. Have you read it? Have you found any completely false information?

KevVentus

I love the wiki. I wouldn't trust it for something like release dates, but it really helps with plot details and basically anything else you can imagine. It's the ultimate resource for nonsocial KH fans (As a matter of fact, it was how I read the plot of BBS and recaptured my enthusiasm for the series)

And trivia! Everyone loves trivia!

MasterZeR0

I love the wiki. I wouldn't trust it for something like release dates, but it really helps with plot details and basically anything else you can imagine. It's the ultimate resource for nonsocial KH fans (As a matter of fact, it was how I read the plot of BBS and recaptured my enthusiasm for the series)

And trivia! Everyone loves trivia!

Exactly this. I used it for Coded and Re:Coded, because I'm not going to play either. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back