• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorakun12

I think you guys a reading too into it. It was a serious scene and he would have to be leaving some of his best freinds on yet a another dangerous journey did you expect him to be happy go lucky?

He'd be leaving Kairi on the Destiny Islands, while he and Riku most likely left. And Kairi does have that flowery keyblade Riku gave to her in TWTNW, which means she could somewhat protect herself

Auxia

He'd be leaving Kairi on the Destiny Islands, while he and Riku most likely left. And Kairi does have that flowery keyblade Riku gave to her in TWTNW, which means she could somewhat protect herself

We don't know if she kept it or only used it that once - we'll have to wait and see.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Heck we don't even know if Riku's going with him. For all we know, it could very well be that Sora's going on his own. I don't deny that it's very likely that Riku will join him, but I keep getting this feeling Sora may go alone.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Just a few questions:

1. Do you guys think that the end cutscene with SRK also is a year after KH2 (like the Ansem scene) or maybe it's during coded and happens before the Ansem scene (which supposedly takes place after coded anyways)?

2. Why is Ansem wearing an Org. 13 outfit?

3. When Ansem says that"everybody is born from sleep. Yes...even you." What the heck does that mean?

1. It's hard to tell, but they don't look older. So I would say directly after KH2, when they arrive at Destiny Islands and get that letter from Mickey.

2. He explains that he was angry at SRK and wanted revenge and by helping/help forming Organization XIII, he'd help his past-team to regain what they lost. I don't know what they did (havent played BBS) but he forgives them for what they've done, apparently, and wants to help them.
That coat is just a reflection of the fact that he was ultimately the leader of Organization XIII, as in, the mind behind it. Or at least, that's the message I got. Xemnas of course was No1, but he didn't create the organizaiton.

3. Well, right before that he says he wanted to help the people that were victim of the experiments at Radiant Garden (Lea, etc.) and I guess what that quote means is that they're basically sleeping at this stage and need to be born again. Or something like that.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Heck we don't even know if Riku's going with him. For all we know, it could very well be that Sora's going on his own. I don't deny that it's very likely that Riku will join him, but I keep getting this feeling Sora may go alone.

what? just ignore donald and goofy huh.

Lefolane

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread

2: why the hell is nomu making kairi stay back again??? is this man determine to creat the most useless character based of the most crappest sterotype in the history of VG or what?facepalm

This is despair; Kairi stick on Destiny Island D: *rips Nomura's throat*

I guess RikuxSora would be happy as it seems Riku is gonna accompany him for sure..

facepalm

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
1. It's hard to tell, but they don't look older. So I would say directly after KH2, when they arrive at Destiny Islands and get that letter from Mickey.

2. He explains that he was angry at SRK and wanted revenge and by helping/help forming Organization XIII, he'd help his past-team to regain what they lost. I don't know what they did (havent played BBS) but he forgives them for what they've done, apparently, and wants to help them.
That coat is just a reflection of the fact that he was ultimately the leader of Organization XIII, as in, the mind behind it. Or at least, that's the message I got. Xemnas of course was No1, but he didn't create the organizaiton.

3. Well, right before that he says he wanted to help the people that were victim of the experiments at Radiant Garden (Lea, etc.) and I guess what that quote means is that they're basically sleeping at this stage and need to be born again. Or something like that.

At 2 he wasn't angry at SRK. All he admitted was making the coat. in the reports he was banished before even know what Org. 13 was.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread

This is despair; Kairi stick on Destiny Island D: *rips Nomura's throat*

I guess RikuxSora would be happy as it seems Riku is gonna accompany him for sure..

facepalm

Lol but she is just a character in the way. :D yay for being stuck on DI.

It isn't just the fangirls happy as you can see. Even some dudes are glad Kairi isn't on this journey. Kairi =/= Aqua demtits which means Kairi = unneeded.

Ponisito

I tought that scene with Kairi and Riku was just before he goes to Disney Castle, enter into the Portal and fights LS o_O

Auxia

That might be because everyone called out to just Sora.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
And why do you say that?

25 Characters.

because the plotline was obvious to the point where it seemed like it was ripped straight from FoKH

i mean, come on, ANOTHER Sora-related doppelganger? Terra+MX?

the only thing that shocked me was Aqua and DiZ still being alive in a sense

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
How the hell has this game been out for less than 24 hours and people are already uploading the final boss battles and endings on YouTube?

And Jesus Christ, what the hell is with the entire plot being EXACTLY like a lot of people in the FoKH section said it would be? Terranort ftfl.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
That secrect ending left me with one phrase.

"Somehow i suspected more"

The only thing that was a shock was the Ansem and everyone else thing and how simple the connection to coded was.

As I thought BbS is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back