• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Photos from the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix NA Launch Event!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix North American launch event in Burbank, California took place a week ago, and fans have been eager to see the festivities that took place. Due to the strict "no photos and videos" rule, no visual records of the special presentation have been uploaded out of respect for the dedicated staff that arranged the event, until now!

Square Enix has just uploaded a total of 93 photos from the launch event onto the official Kingdom Hearts Facebook page. You can see all of the excited attendees cheering for the performances and encouraging the staff in attendance, as well as the Q&A panel with Director Tetsuya Nomura and Producer Shinji Hashimoto, the live performance by the Video Game Orchestra's Livan and Composer Yoko Shimomura, and much more!

Click here to view the full gallery!

You can check out our full recap of the event and exclusive interview with Director Nomura right here on our site!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
These pics are nice, but the real best pictures are the ones where the fans are standing on a KH-related backdrop. They're the ultimate culmination of the series. Would it be too offensive to have a thread for sharing those pictures? Does that break any rules?

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'm so jealous! The event looks like it was so much fun. How does it feel to know that you will forever be in a picture with Tetsuya Nomura, Yoko Shimomura, Shinji Hashimoto and others whose names I don't know?

Awards
-awkwardly chillin by nomura-

these photos are so cute I'm fangirling all over again

(。◕ ∀ ◕。)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm so jealous! The event looks like it was so much fun. How does it feel to know that you will forever be in a picture with Tetsuya Nomura, Yoko Shimomura, Shinji Hashimoto and others whose names I don't know?

I cry at least 7 times a day every time I remember. 13 minutes spent clutching my chest.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
These pics are nice, but the real best pictures are the ones where the fans are standing on a KH-related backdrop. They're the ultimate culmination of the series. Would it be too offensive to have a thread for sharing those pictures? Does that break any rules?
It's kind of a grey area. They're nice photos, but those people might not want their photos on a different website other than Square Enix's social networks.

There's also the problem of people making a joke out of the photos, like they did with one girls photo from one of the previous events.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I LOVE those green screen shots! When I was going through them the first thing I was thinking of was how to interact with the backgrounds displayed. Don't get me wrong, I love standing in front of it and having a great smiling picture, but the creative ones always get me (whoever thought of squatting for the TT tower is a champ!). At the DDD event they had the sky backdrop and I experimented with a few things and SE put 1 of them on their blog and the others were headlined for the albums cause they were all the most liked. Sigh, this makes me want to have gone to this event! WHY CAN'T AIRPLANE TICKETS HAVE A BLACK FRIDAY SALE (that was a joke lol)

I cry at least 7 times a day every time I remember. 13 minutes spent clutching my chest.

That is you in the vibrant colors? On the plus side, the outfit you chose to wear was pretty perfect since when I saw the photo everyone is in black, but if that is you on the right, you really stand out in the photo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back