• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible 2.5 Bonuses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ok sunny

Awards
I'm sure wielding the Wayward Wind won't pose a problem for Sora. We've seen Ventus wield normal Keyblades backward (which seemed to be as hard as, if not a more impressive feat than, wielding a backward Keyblade normally), and there wasn't any drawback.

And Terra's Keyblade being too big and heavy for him... that wouldn't be an issue either. Over the course of the series, we've seen many Keyblades, some of them very light- and frail-looking, while others stout and sturdy. If Sora could wield the humongous, elaborate, and heavy-looking Ultima Weapon, he'd be able to handle Terra's Keyblade as well.
I suppose you're right. I didn't consider the other Keyblades Sora could wield in the past. And off course, I'd love to see Sora also weild Wayward Wind, considering it's also one of my most favorite Keyblades. Haha

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I don't want to say too much in case I sound too redundant. That being said, some new keyblades and perhaps some new tournaments in the Mirage Arena would be awesome.

Also, perhaps we should have some unlockable content as some of these bonuses (most likely from watching the cutscenes from coded). Maybe a hidden documentary about how the series has progressed or some trailers for future titles (i.e.: Final Fantasy XV). After all, if there was a secret credits section in I.5 ReMIX highlighting II.5, then surely they can have another for this compilation.

Antar

Awards
I'm still sticking with new Command Boards. I want those so bad :3

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm beginning to feel like I made a huge mistake when I ignored command boards in the initial release of BBS, sounds like they were amazing.

And man, I just want capes. I don't care about awesome bonuses so much as the fact that I really just want capes.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Anything KHIII related.

More options and places where you can do Rumble Racing. And if they somehow refined it a bit in the PS3 version, kudos to them.

More Break Time Commands for TVA.

For you to be able to unlock Re:Coded attacks in BbS, if you watch the movie first (like Chain Raid, or something).

Some sort of reward for if you have a KHII saved file already on your PS3 (I know that most PS2 games don't work on the PS3, but they do on mine, and I'd really appreciate something like this).

The ability to choose what outfits your characters are wearing (for example, if you're playing BbS, it'd be cool to be able to you choose whether or not they're in their armor or normal clothes).

The ability to willingly go into Anti-Form (as well as being able to use the Command Menu, whilst you're in it), by unlocking that option somehow.

I think that's everything:)

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
The ability to choose what outfits your characters are wearing (for example, if you're playing BbS, it'd be cool to be able to you choose whether or not they're in their armor or normal clothes).

I'm a big fan of alternate costumes, and I think this would be great. I would also like in KH2 to be able to change between Sora's multiple costumes, like KH1/2/DDD (just, you know, make them fit his older body instead of being tiny)

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Anything KHIII related.

More options and places where you can do Rumble Racing. And if they somehow refined it a bit in the PS3 version, kudos to them.

More Break Time Commands for TVA.

For you to be able to unlock Re:Coded attacks in BbS, if you watch the movie first (like Chain Raid, or something).

Some sort of reward for if you have a KHII saved file already on your PS3 (I know that most PS2 games don't work on the PS3, but they do on mine, and I'd really appreciate something like this).

The ability to willingly go into Anti-Form (as well as being able to use the Command Menu, whilst you're in it), by unlocking that option somehow.

I think that's everything:)

I like the idea of the PS2 save file thing. I have one of the oldest kinds of PS3s having got it as a Christmas present way back in '06. However, I think that it should be something that can still be attainable even if you don't have the save file on hand. If you have ever played Sonic Mega Collection for the Nintendo GameCube, there was a game called Flicky that could either be unlocked by the conventional method or by having a Sonic Adventure 2: Battle save file on the same memory card. If they can implement something like that into 2.5, then I think that it would work very well since those of us with backwards-compatible PS3s can have the bonuses while others that don't can still attain them.

I'm a big fan of alternate costumes, and I think this would be great. I would also like in KH2 to be able to change between Sora's multiple costumes, like KH1/2/DDD (just, you know, make them fit his older body instead of being tiny)

That would be awesome (although don't we technically have Limit Form for the Kingdom Hearts I costume?). Perhaps we can also have costumes be customizable. Imagine Sora and Riku in keyblade armor during the fight with Manse - er, I mean, Xemnas.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Really digging these ideas. I've always preferred the limit forms outfit, or any really, to sora's base kh2 outfit and would love it if I could use it permanently.

Also really enjoyed the anti-form, it looked cool, was fun, made something a bit more challenging, and it was fun to discover it's quirks like how anti-sora hangs from his feet off ledges. xD

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I hope that we will eventually get a new base form that has more silver and grey in it, partially because its meant to symbolize the balance and similarities between dark and light as well as something that can make Sora look cooler than he has in previous games.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Final Form did represent it, no?

Final_Form.png

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Final Form did represent it, no?

Final_Form.png

Fair enough. I just want it to be his base form this time around. The ones from I and II were good, but I think that this is the best that we've got thus far. The costume from Kingdom Hearts I looked too goofy and seemed to represent his inexperience in adventure (I know that it was simply because he was meant to be an homage to Mickey Mouse, but this is merely another angle for it). The costume in II looked more badass in my opinion and made him look slightly more mature. But this, THIS. I get Keyblade Master out of THIS.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Speaking of bonuses for II.5, while I doubt that this will be implemented, it would be very interesting to get this after beating Terra's story in Birth by Sleep: Final Mix and have this in II: Final Mix:

[video=youtube;1TruA88-sjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TruA88-sjM[/video]

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
There's no need to clear Terra's story for that. The fight is already available after beating KH2FM, and adding another unlock criterion would be a strange move.

If you are referring to the voiced battle, that really depends on the Japanese version of ReMIX KH2FM. If it's not voiced, then there's little to no chance that it will be voiced in the localised version. If they decide to use archive audio like what this guy does, then it will also be voiced in the localised version.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
There's no need to clear Terra's story for that. The fight is already available after beating KH2FM, and adding another unlock criterion would be a strange move.

If you are referring to the voiced battle, that really depends on the Japanese version of ReMIX KH2FM. If it's not voiced, then there's little to no chance that it will be voiced in the localised version. If they decide to use archive audio like what this guy does, then it will also be voiced in the localised version.

I was referring to the voices in the boss fight. I just thought that it might make an interesting bonus if they added that. What I envisioned was that if there wasn't a Terra save file from Birth by Sleep: Final Mix, then the fight would proceed like the vanilla version of II: Final Mix. If there was, then the added voice clips and extra scenes would have been added. This way, those that don't know the exact connection between Terra and the Lingering Will will be unspoiled. Those that do will have an incentive to beat Terra's story after completing II: Final Mix (I'm assuming that the save files will adjust between games).

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
While it'd be neat, it's hard for me to picture them giving LW voice since he, in the original battle and in his BbS appearance, was always silent. Xemnas in KHFM didn't get any voice in his ReMIX KHFM battle even though they could have done it with archive audio, and it's because of this reason that I don't see LW getting any either.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
While it'd be neat, it's hard for me to picture them giving LW voice since he, in the original battle and in his BbS appearance, was always silent. Xemnas in KHFM didn't get any voice in his ReMIX KHFM battle even though they could have done it with archive audio, and it's because of this reason that I don't see LW getting any either.

Good point. Still, a man can dream, right?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
And you can partially fulfil your dream by watching that video. That guy (or gal?) also made a few other English-dubbed fights, such as the aforementioned KHFM Xemnas and Replica Data fights, and they're all quite great. I imagine his / her KH2FM works are close to what we'll get to experience in the English version of KH2FM.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
And you can partially fulfil your dream by watching that video. That guy (or gal?) also made a few other English-dubbed fights, such as the aforementioned KHFM Xemnas and Replica Data fights, and they're all quite great. I imagine his / her KH2FM works are close to what we'll get to experience in the English version of KH2FM.

Yeah, he did. His (I think his name is Marco, but I could be wrong) videos have some of the best editing in regards to having an English version of the game. This especially comes to mind:

[video=youtube;JOkne5NfPwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOkne5NfPwQ[/video]

Tailikku1

Awards
Actually one thing I could see done as sort of a continutiy bonus would be that the Lingering Will would finally have a voice when you fight him at Disney Castle. Obviously back in 2007, Square and Disney were still working on BbS so Terra never had a voice yet, but with the remaster, I can see it happening. And in an interesting case, I would imagine that if the game's vocal language is set to English then we'd have Jason Dohring voicing the animated suit of armor, while Japanese would have either the metallic sounds from the PS2 version or Ryotaro Okiyau doing it.

Then there's that one scene with Xemnas heading to the Chamber of Repose. I would imagine for a bit of dramatic effect that Aqua could be faintly heard sobbing when we get a good look at her armor, as a sort of symbolic representation of her being trapped within the Realm of Darkness, and that Xemnas may have created a sort of Lingering Will from her armor and chained her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back