• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-registration for Unchained X on Google Play + New Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Isn't available in your country" Wait it out, I know. It just sucks. Getting tired of Europe always having to wait. I'm already pissed enough because of the new Fire Emblem.

That aside though, the new costumes are a cool thing. Haven't seen Zootopia and feel reluctant to since the rapid furry fans have left a bad taste in my mouth for it but… I've heard it's good, gotta add it to the list of movies to watch before KH3 comes out.

Ignore the furries, see the film. It is seriously Disney's best since the peak of the Disney Renaissance.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Haven't seen Zootopia but I'm so happy to see Nick and Judy costumes <3

Downloaded that emulator BlueStacks and have pre-registered the game. Can't wait to finally play this game!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Perhaps "issues" was too strong, maybe screen preferences (too small on my phone)

I've heard people who play the game on tablets find it less appealing because the game is designed for mobile. Why not have it on both your phone and your brother's tablet, back up and transfer your saves between the two when you decide which one suits your tastes better?

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I've heard people who play the game on tablets find it less appealing because the game is designed for mobile. Why not have it on both your phone and your brother's tablet, back up and transfer your saves between the two when you decide which one suits your tastes better?

This is exactly what I'm doing. I want to play primarily on tablet, but my iPad is a bit older than my iPhone 6S, so if it does t run well on my iPad then I'll shift over to my phone. Same goes if it doesn't work as well because it was simply designed for a phone.

But I am SO EXCITED for those Zootopia costumes. I want the game now, as in this very moment.

Kairi00

How do you preregister I looked on my phone in google play and its not showing up?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
:< had to reinstall the game because I was getting this error:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Edit:

Looks like I'm not the only one getting this error:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

JulyUmani13

Huh, That error looks familiar. I think its because the server may be down? Something similar happened in the JP one.

Given the due date heading in like a train, they most likely shut down the servers to perform last minute check ups before allowing the flood of players to go in.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah the server is down and it be up again util it launches it happen to us doing the Japan launch as well

Ruri

Guess i can't pre-register since google play for me is uk and i can't change the settings. Not going to stop me from playing. c:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Don't know I thinking midnight tonight but I say in morning probaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back