• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-registration for Unchained X on Google Play + New Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Some people get into pre-reg and some don't. My guess is that they are letting people in early to test the server load rather than having everybody and their mom hit the server at once and shut the game down before it even begins haha

KHUX's launch was insane because there were times of the day where you just could not play due to slow loading or endless errors and endless maintenance.
dont remind of that day that was so bad what happened

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Some people get into pre-reg and some don't. My guess is that they are letting people in early to test the server load rather than having everybody and their mom hit the server at once and shut the game down before it even begins haha

KHUX's launch was insane because there were times of the day where you just could not play due to slow loading or endless errors and endless maintenance.
Ohh, that explains it.
I wonder if this has a chance at beating out Miitomo.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
dont remind of that day that was so bad what happened
I believe the game went under a 16-hour maintenance that day? Almost right after it launched.

Anyway, interesting to see that they used Ava in the promotional screenshots this time, the JPN version uses the Anguis foreteller instead.

For anyone who got the download, is the Avatar Link feature still in?

Last edited:

Pingutino

Awards
I could pre-register in the german playstore, but there is still the text "This app is not available in your country". I hope I can break the Matrix and get the app *___* too somehow.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I freaked out about the Zootopia outfits, I will get them immediately! Or as soon as possible haha. Also I never saw those Tinker Bell outfits they looks super adorable, I really like the outfit design in this game. I haven't played since the early days of original Chi when there was very limited outfit choices :p I'm glad its changed.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Zootopia director and conciever, Byron Howard approves of the Zootopia costumes in Kingdom Hearts Unchained X!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well someone would have had to approve of the costumes

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I can't find it on my phone's Google Play store. Should I be worried?

EDIT: Never mind! I can see other people are having that problem too.

Try the link posted in this thread.

Sadly, my mobile data may not be stable enough to play this on-the-go.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
"Isn't available in your country" Wait it out, I know. It just sucks. Getting tired of Europe always having to wait. I'm already pissed enough because of the new Fire Emblem.

That aside though, the new costumes are a cool thing. Haven't seen Zootopia and feel reluctant to since the rapid furry fans have left a bad taste in my mouth for it but… I've heard it's good, gotta add it to the list of movies to watch before KH3 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back