• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 5 - Spoilers from page 12, be warned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade737

Silver Member
Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo

Well its worth the wait trust me on that one.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts

The difficulty has been put up more than RE4 I can say that but the controls are mainly the same. The changing weapons on the fly is annoying as hell especially when your crowded. And the very limited Ammo is a drag.

Actuually theres alot more ammo than probly needed on the levels when i beat it single or co-op i (we) still have enough to beat a second(maybe 3rd)bossu just have to look around. the ammo and such is randomized each time.

Shade737

Silver Member

Yea and the inventory is less annoying with the d-pad shortcuts, but the difficulty is still higher than RE4 by a good bit. The computer A.I. has its annoying moments with hogging the ammo and me having to requesting it midfight.

shadowbobman

I heard that the control system on it for ps3 was messed up compared to the last game. I don't know though, haven't played it.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

Me and twohearts figured out that we could just bounce a grenade of the sign across from the abounded house in Shanty Town, which automatically destroys the lock and keeps you from having to defeat that giant swarm that goes after Sheva.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Re: aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now that I'm FINALLY back online (fucking BT) I can actually post this..

YouTube - [720p] RESIDENT EVIL 5 - 2009 New Trailer

I... well, just watch til' the end. Initial speculation on the masked person seems to have been correct.

Also, if any of you haven't managed to play the demo yet - try your best to do it. Controls are tricky at first, once you get the hang of them they're pretty damn solid. This game, *if* long enough, is going to be rather epic.

edit: Also thought I should note both Jill and Ada have had VAs cast. So they're both in it at some point.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

Can't remember where I got the VA info, sorry. It's out there somewhere - just give google a good beating until it splurts the info out.

I believe the masked person to be Jill now. Judging by what Wesker said to Chris at the end and the fact that Ada and Chris have never met (I think) it has to be.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards

i played the demo
holy crap i had to get use to the controls
but ya when you get it down its easy. and beating the mini bosses are pretty easy
one thing i rly like is the co-op

S

Shadow Soldier

So I was told there would be ass fucking in this thread...

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com

Can't remember where I got the VA info, sorry. It's out there somewhere - just give google a good beating until it splurts the info out.

I believe the masked person to be Jill now. Judging by what Wesker said to Chris at the end and the fact that Ada and Chris have never met (I think) it has to be.

Hmm Well I'll take a look later then.

YouTube - RESIDENT EVIL 5 - GAME PLAY MOVIE

Is it me or did this game just get tribal?

And were these guys beating up something in a bag because it twitched?
YouTube - Resident Evil 5 - Brutal World

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

AH HA! I knew it. It has to be Jill. Fake death. Faaake death. Called it :3

Um, about that bag. Now, what do you suppose is in the bag to make it twitch <<' Pretty easy to guess this one.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

So I was told there would be ass fucking in this thread...
Hey, I'm standing here bent over. Hurry it up.

Only a week until release, folks. I haven't been as excited as this for a game in a LONG time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back