• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shoes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What type of shoes do you wear?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I wear whatever I feel like and what I think looks good. I wear high heels a lot, along with flats and my Converse. Well, I don't consider them high heels...they're only 3.5-4 inches. I don't consider them high heels unless I can't walk in them. :|

Stars

リク
I bought Nike for my sport shoes
Other than that, i will buy shoes that are comfortable to wear, doesnt care what kind of brand.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Nike, usually. I want to buy Adidas.

Of course, those are only for sneakers.

In the summer, I don't usually wear them. Neither in Winter too much unless it's dry weather, I go for boots.

The_Savage_Nymph

I wear Skechers Shape-Ups. Not only do they look good but they're comfortable and help your legs tone up as you walk. :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wear any shoes. Mostly shoes from Payless because I don't get spending so much on a pair of shoes and then they get dirty. I'm not a big shoe person. If I could go barefoot all of the time I would.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
vans are overated and, in my opinion, look ugly but im gonna wear them soon anyway.
for now i like converse especially allstars!

Apollo

Silver Member
vans are overated and, in my opinion, look ugly but im gonna wear them soon anyway.
for now i like converse especially allstars!

Allstars are the shit. I had the same pair for almost two and half years.

Raebus

I usually just wear Vans shoes. I can't stand nike, adidas and other sporty brands.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Allstars are the shit. I had the same pair for almost two and half years.

lol i just got mine like a month ago (awesome grey lowtops) but ive had my blue ones for almost a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back