• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shoes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What type of shoes do you wear?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
i like Nikes, Converses, and DCs. i can only buy them every six months or year or so though because i really don't have that much money :/. i'm not like everyone else that has a new pair of shoes for everyday.

on568295-02p01v01.jpg

and these are the best flipflops ever. super cheap too.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
if you cant tell from my sig im a jordan head so i pretty much buy a pair like every 3-4 weeks :-/ it really a bad habit that im trying to loose because it cost to much...... Jordan is a side brand of nike so chose nike....

I don't understand people that are like you. My sister used to be the same way, but she's seen the light. I hope you break your expensive habit because it really is expensive, especially if you have big feet.

Trag

Bronze Member
I wear Es 1 Theories when I skate because they have a rad pocket for dime bags AND they are pretty comfy. I usually just wear my chuck taylors, they are fucking awesome for skating as well.

Buying expensive shoes is gay as all hell. I bought my Es shoes on sale at my skate shop, and my chucks for 20$ at the local army barracks. Fuck you if you wash your shoes or get angry when people accidentally step on them.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
If I`m exercising or doing an outdoor activity I wear just whatever tennis shoe I have but for school or a normal day I wear flip flops or converse depending on my outfit. During the winter I wear boots a lot. I don`t really wear any one brand I wear a variety.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Got two pairs of Asics for running shoes, then one pair of Airwalk for casual stuff. As long as the shoes are comfortable and within the budget, then I'll take 'em.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I pretty much only wear Vans. Not really because of "omgiluvvans<3" but because when I usually look for shoes I hardly find anything I like that in another brand. Also, there's an outlet mall nearby and I always get my Vans on clearance for twenty dollars or so.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
pumas and nike's
sometimes converse

but i would never wear fliplops if im not at the beach

they're so ugly lol

Apollo

Silver Member
DCShoes268.jpg

These causal St. John Bay shoes match my school uniform pretty well so I wear them.

DCShoes267.jpg

I wear these horrible looking New Balance tennis shoes for workouts and just causal pick up games.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I don't understand people that are like you. My sister used to be the same way, but she's seen the light. I hope you break your expensive habit because it really is expensive, especially if you have big feet.

i did cut back a lot.... when i was in high school i used to get like two pairs of the same shoe just in different colors. now i just buy them if i really like them,
u aint lie'n when it comes to price either im 6''2 and wear an 11 1/2 so each pair i buy normally would cost between 134$ to 174$. thank god that my cousin is a manger @ the finish line where i get em' so i pay in between 100$ to like 150... still alot of money though....

D

Deleted member 71005

I've only got one pair right now, they're Reebok Trail, actually they're pretty sturdy. I have a hard time finding shoes because my shoe size is 13-14.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Nikes and Converse.

I bought a pair of Puma's the other day and they're uncomfortable as heck.

Gram

Banned
Awards
x3 i just buy whatevers comfortable and decent looking.

Jolts

I usually wear a brand called Merrell. While some of their shoes are pretty fancy, the type I wear are pretty rugged and have good grips. It's fun to laugh at others when they're slipping while I'm perfectly fine >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back