• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shoes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What type of shoes do you wear?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I dunno. My last pair of shoes were Nike's that I got to customize online. Still have'em too, and they're still in somewhat good shape after over two years of use. Good for everyday use, and then I just got Converses. They're good for wearing when I go out and stuff, but drives me insane having to untie and retie them sometimes.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The types of sandals where you can wear socks are my favorites though I do like Nike, jordans and converse

though converse broke my ankel, no ankle support!

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
[video=youtube;uL_EjYq6wJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL_EjYq6wJ0[/video]

Got my vans on but they look like sneakers.

But in all honestly, I wear nikes.

Aria

braver by the minute
I wear Prince shoes for tennis and general exercise, because I need the ankle support and they're the few types of tennis shoes that don't irritate my feet. I love wearing my converse, but other than that I'll wear any shoe that looks cute and is comfortable. In the summer I'll go barefoot when I can though.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The strap on sandals easily go with socks, Jordan

seoji

For the most part I go with the cheaper shoe now, which are Vans or a shoe in similar fashion. Prior to the switch I was more accustomed to the Jordan brand. I also love boots, such as Timberlands. I'll wear those even the summer.

in mi town if you got polo and/or rockports den you're do'n it big

RTEmagicC_rockport_boatshoes.jpg.jpg
E0s8P3UBKyBmLQ5.jpg

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
DDDDDDDDDAAAAAMMMMMIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
back on topic, who here thinks vans are ugly? (well certain ones at least)

krexia

Translator
Awards
Any kind that have arch supports.
Have you considered getting inserts? I have extra bones in my ankles which lead to some tendon issue so my feet don't arch properly, and my podiatrist gave me some fantastic orthotics that I can stick inside any shoes to give me support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back