• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Short Stories about Orgie XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
This is a LUXORD DAAAY!!!
(Suggested by Chaosmax)

~Luxord's story~
(Part 1)
Luxord slouched down in his chair,bored out of his mind. Since half his poker crew was out at Castle Oblivion,he couldn't play his usual game of Blackjack,which he always won. He sighed heavily.

"I-AM-BORED,"Luxord groaned. He sat up and got out of the chair. He left his room and walked down to the Grey Room,where the rest of the members were. When he came in,he gasped. Right smack in the middle of the Grey Room,Xaldin,Xigbar,Axel,and Roxas were playing cards! They were sitting in a messy circle around a green poker table,playing Luxord's number one game,Blackjack. The man made his way over to them and tapped Roxas on the shoulder. The blond turned around,his eyes wide.

"L-Luxord! W-I-I thought you were in your room!" Roxas stuttered. He nudged Axel,who glanced at Luxord. His eyes widened as well.

"Ah,crap. Hey,Xiggy,"He nodded up at Luxord,"Look who came to join the party."

Xaldin snorted,"The party that he's not invited to." The men chuckled. Luxord whipped out his cards and slapped Xaldin in the face,leaving a red mark.

"Shut up. You boys don't even know how to play Blackjack correctly,"Luxord retorted. He took the Xigbar's sleeve and pulled it up. There,pasted on his arm,were cards. The other three gasped.

"Xigbar! You're cheating!"

"H-hey,u-um,it's not watcha think!" Xigbar stammered. He glared at Luxord and pulled his sleeve down, quickly getting up and stormed out the Grey Room. Luxord sat down in the vacant seat. He took the cards and began to shuffle. No one spoke.

"Luxord...."Xaldin said,breaking the silence.

"Yes?"

"How did you know that Xigbar had those cards?"

"When I tapped Roxas,I saw that Xigbar quickly hid his arm. If he wasn't,you could see the cards' outline on his sleeve. He hid his arm because he knows that I notice when he cheats,"Luxord explained. He passed out the cards and took out some munny. He set it in the middle.

"Put your munny in." Axel,Roxas,and Xaldin threw their munny in and picked up their cards.

"Everybody ready?"

"Ready,"The men chorused. Luxord grinned and the game began.

The first draw,Roxas won. An ace and a queen. Twenty-one. He scooped his money up in two hands and stuffed his pockets. The next round,Roxas won again,a king and queen. Roxas happily took the munny. Axel groaned at the lost of his precious cash. Xaldin hung his head in shame. Luxord smiled to himself. Oh,Roxas....You don't know what's coming,do you? Luxord patted his sleeve. He could feel the cards underneath. His "good" cards. Yes,he was cheating,but,who cared? Certainly not him.At least Xigbar is out of the game. That wretched pirate would've certainly noticed me. Luxord chuckled softly and delt out the next round of cards. For the rest of the game,Roxas kept on winning. He kept betting higher and higher until he bet all his money,which he thought he was going to get. Axel and Xaldin were mad. They kept waiting for a good card. But it wouldn't come,so they threw there cards down and stormed off,leaving Roxas and Luxord.

"Well,they're some sore losers,aren't they,Luxord?" Roxas said,laughing. Luxord chuckled. I should do it now. Luxord smiled and pointed under the table.

"I think some cards fell,Roxas." Luxord said. He pushed several cards off the table. Roxas bent down to pick them up. Then Luxord quickly sprang into action. He quickly put Roxas' cards on the bottom of the deck and dealt him a five and a four,bad cards. He put his cards down at the bottom and took out his "good" ones. He smiled evily to himself as Roxas sat back in his seat,handin Luxord the fallen cards.

"Thank you,Roxas,"Luxord added the cards to the bottom. Then the game began. Slowly by slowly,Roxas lost his munny. He began to wonder about what was going on with his luck. His forehead was creased in worry. Luxord drew a card from his sleeve when Roxas looked away.

"Oh. Looks like I win again." Luxord said,smiling. Roxas gasped.

"Noooo! My munny! I-I lost it all!" Roxas groaned.

"Looks like luck went agansit you,Roxas. Lady Luck is good the first time,but not the second. Sorry,Roxas,"Luxord said,patting Roxas on the arm. He gathered up the cards and put the poker table away. Roxas left,feeling gloomy. Luxord chuckled once again,touching all the munny.

"You always win by cheating."

----------------------------------
^^ Ya'll like?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 71005

I thought that it was okay, but you can certainly write better. I liked it, but not as much as your other work.

Try giving your description a bit better flow and work a bit on punctuation

Instead of: He glared at Luxord and pulled his sleeve down. He quickly got up and stormed out the Grey Room.

Try This:
He glared at Luxord and pulled his sleeve down,quickly getting up and storming out the Grey Room.

You can do it YoYo, I believe :)

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I have to agree with MadaraMoogle but I still liked the chapter and the part with Xigibar getting caught was funny.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Put your munny in." Axel,Roxas,and Xigbar threw their munny in and picked up their cards.

Xigbar left already, you should remeber to edit that it was Xaldin.

Luxord not gonna get it? ... Eh oh well, It was still good, the Xigbar refference to a pirate seems to be a pretty popular insult amongst the fans.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Put your munny in." Axel,Roxas,and Xigbar threw their munny in and picked up their cards.

Xigbar left already, you should remeber to edit that it was Xaldin.

Luxord not gonna get it? ... Eh oh well, It was still good, the Xigbar refference to a pirate seems to be a pretty popular insult amongst the fans.
Ah,crap....-__-
Xaldin and Xigbar confuse me at times. I'll be sure to edit that.

D

Deleted member 71005

No one is giving suggestions for the next Org member so may I suggest Saix. Looking forward to your next story.

D

Deleted member 71005

YES!!!A STORY!!
*Gets to work*

I'm looking forward to it. You're really a truly magnificent writer :) Just take your time and I'm 100% positive that it will exceed all expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Saix STORY!!!!!!!!:D
(Madara Moogle's pick of da day!^^)

~Saix's Story~
(Part 1)

Saix checked off each member as they set out for their missions. He sat down in one of the white chairs and sighed,rubbing his forehead. I wonder what time it is....Saix thought to himself. He glanced up at the clock that hung on the wall across from him. 10:39 a.m. Saix sighed once more. He was impatient,very impatient. Later that day,in Twilight Town,there would be a manga book sale. Saix was a huge fan of manga. Whenever he got the chance,he would read manga. He was a big fan of girl-manga,also called Shojo. But unfortunately,he would have to wait until one o'clock to go to Twilight Town,until then,he had to stay in the castle. He pushed some of his blue hair back out of his eyes,staring up at the blank,white ceiling. He heard footsteps behind him and sat up.

"Hm?" Saix muttered. Xemnas did not smile. Saix quickly got up and apologized for saying "Hm".

"It's alright,Saix. No need for apologizes,"Xemnas chuckled. He sat down across from Saix. The blue-haired man sat down as well. Whatever could Mans--I mean,Xemnas want now? Saix thought sarcastically. Despite being Xemnas' right-hand man,he didn't think highly of the Leader,Saix's own personal nickname for Xemnas. Saix chuckled. Xemnas cocked his head.

"Yes? What's so funny?"

"Oh,nothing,nothing...."

"Hm."

The two sat in silence for several minutes,an awkward silence. Saix decided to leave and stood up. When he stood,a book fell out of his back pocket. Xemnas bent down to pick it up. He studied the cover. Saix went red and stuttered,"Um-um,Lord Xemnas...Y-you should put that down. Here,uh,just give it here." Saix tried to grab the book from Xemnas' hands,but the other man held him away at distance.

"You read...Girl comics...?" Xemnas questioned. He tossed Saix the book. He clutched it close to to his empty chest. Xemnas turned away and covered his mouth with a gloved hand,hiding the laughter. He ran out of the Grey Room,laughing. Saix could hear his deep laughter echoing off the walls. He now thinks I'm weird...Damn,I should've left it in my room....Saix glanced at the manga cover. He studied the beatifully drawn costumes on the characters and wished that he had one. The girl uniforms look so much better than the guy ones...Wait,what am I thinking?! Saix shook his head. He glanced up at the clock once more. It was 12:30,almost time. Saix decided to get a move on to Twilight Town. He opened a dark portal,gave one glance over his shoulder,and left.

Several minutes later,Saix arrived in Twilight Town. The twilight sun glared at him. It was hot and Saix had to roll up his sleeves.

"It's so hot here..."

"Saix!" A familiar voice called. Saix turned to see Axel and Xion come up to him.

"Saix! What are you doing here?" Xion asked,looking up at the man with bright blue eyes.

"Didja wanna check up on us? We're big kids,we can take care of ourselves. Ain't that right,Xion?" Axel ruffled the girl's black hair playfully. She nodded.
Saix rubbed his neck. Ugh,I'm going to have to lie....Saix glanced at the two smug faces. Eh,it's going to be easy.He chuckled.

"I'm just taking a walk,"He lied. A walk? A WALK?? Seriously?,Saix thought. Axel and Xion glanced at eachother,then looked back at Saix.

"A walk,huh?"

"Well,we'll see you at the castle!" Axel said. He and Xion waved to Saix and left. Saix let out a sigh of relief.

"They actually belived that. They are true idiots," Saix muttered to himself. He pulled out the flier and read over it. It said:

THE ANNUAL TWILIGHT TOWN MANGA SALE!!!
Come to the Plaza and get free manga!
It's a one time deal,so you better come now!
The manga give away starts at one'o clock,
so you better hurry!

Saix put the flier back into his pocket and set off toward the plaza.

It was quite easy to find. The plaza was crowded with stalls filled with all kinds of manga,especially girl ones. They were popular this year. Saix smiled and started his long day at the manga give away. By three o' clock,he had four full bags of free manga. He spent the rest of his time wandering around the stalls. He stopped when he came to a cosplay stall. His eyes widened in amazement at the costumes. It was exactly like the ones in the manga,Girlish Manga Three*! Saix eyed the costumes with pure wanting. He wanted the costumes so badly...But he couldn't get them. He was a man after all...Saix sighed and walked away. He took five steps away,glanced back at the stall,and ran back. An hour later,he came out,wearing a girlish dress dripping with ribbions,bells,more ribbions,and many other decorations. Saix whistled happily as he headed back home. But stopped when he saw a horrible sight. Leaning on a nearby wall,was Axel,Xion,Roxas,Xigbar,and Demyx,they all stared at Saix with wide,surprised eyes. Saix's face turned bright red. He tried to hide the pink,girly dress that he was wearing with his bags. He opened a dark portal and quickly disappeared into it. The rest of the members glanced at eachother.

"Did we just see...?" Roxas broke away. Xion covered her face.

"Yep! We just saw Saix in a fluffy,pink dress! This is soo going on the internet..."Xigbar laughed. Demyx joined in. Axel shook his head.

"All this time...I DIDN'T KNOW SAIX WORE DRESSES! He was my best friend and I never knew..." Everyone comforted Axel with his lost. Poor,poor Axel.

~~~
End.COMMENT PLZZZZ!!!!:D
*I just made that up.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 71005

Saix's story turned out so well :) There were some punctuations errors, but that doesn't change the fact that I loved the way it turned out. Saix liking Shojo and cross dressing was a genius idea, I laughed so much when Xigbar suggested putting it on the internet.

It turned out really well :)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Hey AxelYoYo all your stories are really good and they make me laugh. Can I download them somehow? They're so funny and good. I have a question though. Can you do a story about Xemnas and like have Saix call him mansex since they're like best friends.

EDIT: I posted this before I read Saix's story haha my bad. I feel dumb lol, but you should do a Xemnas story. And HOLY CRAP SAIX'S STORY WAS SO AWESOME MAN!

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
lol!! those were funny. i only read the luxord and saix ones but still they were hilarious. one thing i have to point out is in the saix one you said saix has blue eyes when theyre gold. its at the part were xion looks up into his blue eyes or something along those lines.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey AxelYoYo all your stories are really good and they make me laugh. Can I download them somehow? They're so funny and good. I have a question though. Can you do a story about Xemnas and like have Saix call him mansex since they're like best friends.

EDIT: I posted this before I read Saix's story haha my bad. I feel dumb lol, but you should do a Xemnas story. And HOLY CRAP SAIX'S STORY WAS SO AWESOME MAN!

...You can just cut and paste them into a word document.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Thank you!^^ Sure,go ahead,I don't mind.
Okay,LOL!!Xemnas story next.....

lol!! those were funny. i only read the luxord and saix ones but still they were hilarious. one thing i have to point out is in the saix one you said saix has blue eyes when theyre gold. its at the part were xion looks up into his blue eyes or something along those lines.
Thanks^^

I think I remember writing that Xion looked up at Saix with blue eyes.Ithink...

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
lol. Saix likes Shojo Manga? Also, Girlsih Manga Three? Where do you come up with this stuff? LOL TO THE MAX!!!!!!

Can you do one for Zexion next? He's my favorite Organization XIII member. His control over illusion is just an awesome power. I wish I had his powers...

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
lol. Saix likes Shojo Manga? Also, Girlsih Manga Three? Where do you come up with this stuff? LOL TO THE MAX!!!!!!

Can you do one for Zexion next? He's my favorite Organization XIII member. His control over illusion is just an awesome power. I wish I had his powers...

Two your first two questions,yes,in this story,Saix LOVES Shojo Manga. I came up with the "Girlish Manga Three" while writing it. I wanted it to be weird...XD

I'll be doing a Xemnas story next,then I'll do A zexion story. Okay?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back