• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Mickey have his own entry in the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Mickey? Holy fuck yes. I would buy the shit out of a Mickey KH game.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
I honestly don't wait a game dedicated to Mickey. =\
He's better left a "mysterious" character that we don't get to see often. That's something that made KH1 so great, I think, is the anticipation of getting the chance to see him, and when you do, it's just a silhouette. KHII just up and showed him right from the beginning, but he only seemed to show up when really important things were going down. Then there's Re:Coded which also gave us a lot of Mickey footage.
Honestly, I just want more Sora and Co. I'm tired of the side-story games. I'm ready for a platform game. I'm playing Re:Chain of Memories for the first time (I originally played it on the SP) so just getting to play a KH game on the PS2 is really nice. Then again, I'm not big on hand-helds.

ChrisP

It couldn't hurt. I'd like to see more about Mickey especially something about Mickey in the RoD searching for Aqua (unless its explained in the next game. I'm sure Square Enix wouldn't mind since they'd be getting more money :p

YoshiAngemon

Would a Kingdom Hearts game like "My Life as a King" work? This way, Queen Minnie can get some exposure, as she can rebuild Disney Town as she hires some Knights and Mages to protect the town from darkness. Of course, it would be a DLC Game. And the Architek ability can be replaced by something whipped up by Ludwig Von Drake!

Last edited:

Ventuskeyblade

no way. if there's a mystery about him then they can explain it in kh 3d or III. DOnt need a whole game to find out that Mickey knew sora's father or some crap that just adds an extra person to the sagging hamock that is the Kingdom Hearts story line. No thanks. That thing is already hard to understand.

Awards
Is it safe to say "Epic Mickey"?

Mickey has been playing key roles throughout the series after KH1. I don't think he needs his own game.

ChrisP

And I think Mickey will have a bit bigger role in 3D and KH3. He did have a big role in Re:Coded even if it was just a side game. (Not to mention BBS also)

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Hell to the nah. He's a great character, but the magic around him was originally centered on the mysteriousness of his role. He's being shown more and more lately, which is great, but the moment we're playing as him for a full game, the minute his role as an untouchable badass goes out the window.

Bobjam

Awards
Well....Epic Mickey I will say was epic on quite a few levels...so going by that sorta standard yeah I think I could buy into that.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I thought I heard that KH was Sora's game, so unless they make a different title, then no I don't see it ever happening.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I think Mickey will have a bit bigger role in 3D and KH3.

This is what I'm thinking too. If this turns out to be right, a Mickey game wouldn't really be needed. Besides, we mainly know what he did during his absence.

Plus, I would rather see an Apprentice Eraqus or Riku game before I see a Mickey game.

billyzanesucks

They're probably not going to make one game all to himself. That's the reason that Sora's the main character.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The only characters that deserve they're own games are aqua and riku.

Uh, Aqua is the one that caused most of the bad shit going on throughout the series, she didn't deserve her own scenario.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
This is what I'm thinking too. If this turns out to be right, a Mickey game wouldn't really be needed. Besides, we mainly know what he did during his absence.

Plus, I would rather see an Apprentice Eraqus or Riku game before I see a Mickey game.
It's funny that you say a Mickey game wouldn't be needed because we pretty much know what he did and then go on to suggest Riku.

I thought I heard that KH was Sora's game, so unless they make a different title, then no I don't see it ever happening.
You might want to tell that to Roxas, Riku, Terra, Aqua, and Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back