• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Mickey have his own entry in the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This combined with your comments in the 3ds thread, lead me to believe that you dont know what the bonk your talking about.

1. She kept Xehanort in the Realm of Light.

2. She is the reason Terra didn't get his body back.

3. The only impact she made was meddiling in the affairs of other worlds, a big no-no.

And in the Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance thread, I did know what I was talking about.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

3. The only impact she made was meddiling in the affairs of other worlds, a big no-no.

And in the Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance thread, I did know what I was talking about.
Umm bad deeds don't keep you from having your own scenario/game If that was true we wouldn't be playing as Riku.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

1. In an attempt to save Terra...not Xehanort...if saving Terra meant saving Xehanort as well, then so be it.

2. What?...or wait, let me rephrase that...WHAT?!?!?

3. So sealing off the Land of Departure wasn't important to you? Also, which character didn't meddle in the affairs of the world?

NotaHero21

1. She keapt TERRA in the realm of light at the cost of her own freedom, how was she to know what that would imply?

2. She is the reason terra is still alive as well as the cause of the x-blades destruction. It was do to her actions that sora even has the chance to right the wrongs of the past.

3. She stopped vantus, destroyed the x-blade, saved terra, kept ven safe in castle oblivion and lead kairi to riku and sora in her time of need. You do not know what your talking about at all.

billyzanesucks

Whether she did it with good or bad intentions, she saved Xehanort, setting in motion all the harm that Xehanort ever did from that day forward.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
1. In an attempt to save Terra...not Xehanort...if saving Terra meant saving Xehanort as well, then so be it.

2. What?...or wait, let me rephrase that...WHAT?!?!?

3. So sealing off the Land of Departure wasn't important to you? Also, which character didn't meddle in the affairs of the world?

She destroyed the X-Blade, which explosion caused Terra-Xehanort to go to Radiant Garden.

@NotaHero21 It depends on how you look at it. You look at her like a great central character, I look at her as an unnecesary annoyance.

loke13

She destroyed the X-Blade, which explosion caused Terra-Xehanort to go to Radiant Garden.
Correction Ven and Aqua destroyed it and why not the alternative would have been Xehanort winning.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That's why aqua is awesome.

I just want to see her reaction when she finds this out.

Ansem the Wise: "So, Ansem, who's really Xehanort, who's really Xemnas, who's really Terra, who's really Riku, who's really Xehanort's Heartless, who's really Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, pretty much destroyed the Realm of Light, because of you!" Aqua: "0_0" Ansem the Wise: "But at least you saved a tyrant!" Aqua: "..........................." Ansem the Wise: "But at lea-" Aqua: "Fuck you." That sums it up pretty well for what I think her reaction would be.

loke13

Ansem the Wise: "So, Ansem, who's really Xehanort, who's really Xemnas, who's really Terra, who's really Riku, who's really Xehanort's Heartless, who's really Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, pretty much destroyed the Realm of Light, because of you!" Aqua: "0_0" Ansem the Wise: "But at least you saved a tyrant!" Aqua: "..........................." Ansem the Wise: "But at lea-" Aqua: "Fuck you." That sums it up pretty well for what I think her reaction would be.
Ok you obviously have a irrational hatred towards Aqua so any other discussion seems pointless.

billyzanesucks

Ok you obviously have a irrational hatred towards Aqua so any other discussion seems pointless.
I wouldn't call it irrational. She saved Xehanort (whether that was her intention or not), has a bias towards light, and has an overall annoying character (just my opinion).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

No, I don't I like her much more than any other female because she doesn't just sit back and act like she's important (Kairi), but she did cause most of the bad stuff in the Kingdom Hearts series to happen, like I said before, including my favorite character staying a Power Ranger-shaped can.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Square Enix wanted Mickey to be the protagonist of KH, Disney wanted Donald Duck... Nomura did not want either so Sora was born

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Square Enix wanted Mickey to be the protagonist of KH, Disney wanted Donald Duck... Nomura did not want either so Sora was born

Yes, this news is almost as old as the Kingdom Hearts series. But I still want a Mickey Mouse game. II gave me a taste of Mickey Mouse gameplay, I am hooked.

loke13

No, I don't I like her much more than any other female because she doesn't just sit back and act like she's important (Kairi), [*grrrr* The Kairi fan in me is stirring]

Yes, this news is almost as old as the Kingdom Hearts series. But I still want a Mickey Mouse game. II gave me a taste of Mickey Mouse gameplay, I am hooked.
That's really one the the man reasons I want to play as him again his fighting style is fun and fast paced.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That's really one the the man reasons I want to play as him again his fighting style is fun and fast paced.

I would laugh, but reading or hearing Kairi's *cringe* name makes me wanna cringe. But I agree, Mickey was great, if they gave him Deck Commands, like Holy and Faith and other Mickey original moves, that would make a Mickey Kingdom Hearts game a day one buy.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i want to play as mickey too, i wanted to experiment how kairi looked like when she was a playable character though

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The recent news of T3M & Fantasia worlds had me thinking about this again. It seems like S-E is trying to tell as much of Mickey's story as they can without outright making him playable. Essentially killing the prospect of a future Mickey scenario.:frown:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The recent news of T3M & Fantasia worlds had me thinking about this again. It seems like S-E is trying to tell as much of Mickey's story as they can without outright making him playable. Essentially killing the prospect of a future Mickey scenario.:frown:
Wow, what a bump.

Right now, Disney is trying to get Mickey back onto his podium of Top Dog or something. Epic Mickey 2, the involvement of Mickey in this game, all of it points of Disney's involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back