• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who are your favorite characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

astral_key

Awards
Sora is easily in the number one spotlight! He's really inspiring and touches many people's lives by just being himself. I hope to someday do that and impact other people too by being genuine and kind with heart like him! He's also inspired me to be a positive thinker! :)

Then along the list there's Riku, Roxas, Xion, Aqua and Ven. Roxas and Ven have definitely grown on me partially too!

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
At first, it was Sora, hands down (And I had a small crush on him back then... don't judge.) I liked his personality and heroics, always being positive in the negative of situations and is kind to all.

I hated Riku a lot, mostly because I struggled with the 2nd fight you had with him on Hollow Bastion and his cocky attitude. So when I played Re: COM and got to Riku's part, my perspective of him made a 360. He saw his faults and felt horrible on what he did to his friends and wanted to redeem himself, he wanted to get rid of the darkness he had and move on. I kinda saw a bit of my struggles with Riku and made me relate him on a personal level and saw that his dude was completely loyal to his friends, he made mistakes and wanted to fix them but was shamed of what he has become. From there, he became my favorite of favorites, all the way to DDD. I was happy for him and how much he has grown in these past games, accepting his flaws and using it for good.

My second favorite is Aqua, and her loyalty to her friends and how much she loved them that she sacrificed herself for them and in 3rd, Sora. I want him to grow in this upcoming game, instead of being the derpy little boy we love, I want him to be serious and actually mature a bit, accepting his role and becoming an actual Keyblade Master. I know he has the potential for this but I just can't take him seriously with that derpy smile and attitude. But I'm also hoping that we can play Riku or Kairi, since it seems they will be part of this war as well.

Favorite characters:
1. Riku
2. Aqua
3. Sora
4. Terra
5. Axel
6. Roxas
7. Kairi
8. Ventus
9. Xion
10. Namine

mouflon

Awards
You want to know my favourite Kingdom Hearts character? Good! Then listen up! My favorite Vexen... He...cute...lovely... smart...plus...amazing...you think so?...oh yes... he ...stunning... kindly...love him! Hug him...when...sleeping...cold and cuddly... spectacular...ravishing... ...Oops! Look at the time! I kept you too long! Thanks for hearing me out! This is a Pokémon reference I am not actually this bonkers actually I am but gotta keep it hush-hush, yeah?

Also, Sora for being cheesy and Xemnas for being cheesy and hammy, much like the series as a whole. It's one big delicious, disgusting, cheese and ham sandwich with a touch of sociopathic duck. Yum. Also Riku just 'cause I like him even though he's not a good component for a sandwich. He's like the bread, holding it together? Or maybe the plate, keeping it balanced. Time to disembark this train of thoughts, methinks.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Sora, Riku, Aqua, Kairi, Ven Ven, Vanitas, Xemnas, Axel, Roxas, Xion, Namine, Young Xehanort, Marluxia.

I can't say why since it would be really long since I have a boatload of reasons, but with Riku and Aqua everyone else has already said it. And it gets me mad when people continue to call Riku "emo" when at this point he's so far from that stereotype. He's a strong young man. Humble, willing to do anything for his loved ones, able to use his inner flaws for good, and, like Riku himself said, is basically sora-esque. He's a true gentleman. And I mean come on, he's best friends with Mickey freaking Mouse.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hmm... okay, guess I can give this a shot.

Without further ado, in no particular order:

Jiminy Cricket - I LOVE JIMINY HOLY CRAP! I WANT, NO, NEEEDDDD HIM IN KINGDOM HEARTS III!

Donald - I love Donald's sass, him and Goofy always ended up adding so much character to each world. Glad to see them back in III.

Goofy - GOOF TROOP

Sora - Sora is almost always a pleasure. Some say that he suffers from blandanimecharacteritis, and they are right to share their opinion, but I felt his down-to-earth personality to be a welcome shift from darker characters that interact with him, like Riku from Kingdom Hearts or Neku from Dream Drop Distance (although I hate his voice acting and writing in that game).

Riku - this one is pretty obvious, as he is one of very few characters with an actual arc in these games.

Kairi - I always liked Kairi a lot, and it disheartens me that she doesn't have a bigger following in these games. She's just so... likable. People say she doesn't do anything, but I completely disagree. What did she do when she forgot about Sora in KHII? Tried as hard as she could to remember and sent him a letter. Then, after she learned that she could find him, she dove straight into a dark corridor, unafraid of what was facing her. Then, when no one else found Riku in his ansem form, her warm light allowed her to immediately see him. And, once she's given a keyblade in II, SHE STARTS FIGHTING IMMEDIATELY! Kairi's great, she's just not given enough to do by Nomura.

Mickey - if not only for the great scene he had in KHII when Goofy got hit.

Roxas - saddest prologue of Kingdom Hearts. I love Roxas.

Axel/Lea - God, Axel is just a badass. Remember when he assassinated Vexen? None of us seem to remember that (including vexen), but I do, and it was great.

Lexaeus -

tumblr_inline_ms9vruatvi1rsvlu2.gif

Vanitas - maybe the most intimidating villain in the series, with the best boss fights in-game.

Xehanort - I love how intimidating Xehanort is, honestly. He is much better than people give him credit for being.

Ansem - just the Billy Zane version.

Data-Sora - He's so cute, I love him! I know he's pretty much the same, but I have a soft spot for coded.

Player & Chirithy - I don't know why, but the backstory of the player is great.

Skuld - PUNK ROCK GIRL! *gnarly guitar solo*

MoM - I kind of like him, just wish we saw more of him.

Awards
Maleficent, Larxene, Marluxia, Riku, Ventus, Roxas, Sora and Demyx are my favorites.

I love a good villain and I really liked Maleficent in KH1 (I liked her less in KH2 but that's a different topic lol). She was the obvious baddie, but wasn't so convoluted and complicated that it was just simple; you knew you had to fight her eventually and her fight did not disappoint.

Plot wise, COM is actually my favorite game of the series (not gameplay wise, but strictly plot speaking) and the reason for that is Marluxia and Larxene. What a great combination. I love that we got to see this plot within the Organization that at the time we barely knew anything about, and I love how different they are compared to Xehanort and Maleficent. Like Maleficent, the best villain is a simple one I think and it was pretty cut and dry what Marluxia and Larxene were trying to accomplish. Not to mention, they're both badass and I love their fighting style. (I really hope we see Larxene's somebody in KH3 so that we can see a conflict between the two as Marluxia works for Xehanort now. I think it'd be interesting!)

Demyx is cool because he's different. He's this chill, laid back kinda guy and he kinda reminds me of me so that's why I like him. I wouldn't even call him a villain because let's be real, if he wasn't told to eliminate Sora they'd probably be pals.

Riku, Roxas and Sora have already been done to death but I also really like Ventus. He goes out of his way to make sure that he will get to help Terra if need be, even ignoring Aqua's requests to go home because he's concerned about his friend.

Cai

In no particular order:

Riku:
His character development over the series has made him transpire to be one of the most relatable character in the game; it protrudes how much he has overcome in his journey. Additionally, his new KH3 attire and keyblade are awesome, hence brownie points.

Aqua:
Who doesn't love her? Albeit, she has sacrificed the most in the KH series, her will, ambition and passion to save her friends live on; if she isn't most exemplary keyblade master, then who is?

Sora:
Sora, Sora, Sora. He is the easiest character to fall in love with, his connections to others and will to triumph over the dark makes him the most lovable character in the series. Like, seriously? Who couldn't fall in love with him after seeing his face?
search
80523-what-is-your-favorite-funny-moment-from-kingdom-hearts

hqdefault.jpg

Nukara

Awards
1.Roxas
2.Axel/Lea
3.Riku
4.Xion
5.Aqua
6.Terra
7.Sora
8.Xehanort
9.Demyx
10.Mickey

JacquelineDeane

Its amazing how different we all are. One person mentioned Vanitas, and I wouldn't give that character a second thought.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
My favorite characters are Riku (and Repliku and Data Riku by extension), Saix/Isa, Aqua, Namine, and Larxene.
This. Wow. Never thought I'd find someone who would name exactly the same characters as me.
I’m a little sad there aren't many who consider Saix/Isa one of their favorites. :/ To me, he is sort of like a male Larxene, as far as having a cold, cruel personality--I like my villains with some flair--but with a touch more depth because it's so obvious how jealous he is of Axel's relationship with R&X in Days and of Sora for having a heart in KH2. I also think he has a fantastic design, strong voice acting, and one of my favorite weapons (and his connection to the moon is neat). I’d really like him to be revived along with the TAV, Namine, RAX, Ansem, etc. at the end of KH3 so we get to see more of what Isa was like pre-Xehanort. I don’t know how likely that is to happen though.

I didn’t really consider the Disney and FF characters when making my list. I’ll say KH Mickey and Minnie is my favorite iteration of those characters; I’ve never really been a fan of them before KH. Donald and Goofy are good, too, particularly in KH1 when they were a bit more serious, but they’re good in most things KH or otherwise. Maleficent translated incredibly well to the KH universe in KH1. KH2’s hitjob on the character should be a crime. I'd say they did a great job with Hades and Oogie, too. Oogie's interactions with Maleficent in KH2 and Hades' interactions with SDG, Cloud, and Auron are a lotta fun.

As far as the FF characters that appear in KH, the only ones that I really like in KH are Leon/Squall, Cloud, and Seifer. Aerith and Yuffie are better here than in FF7 though, tbh…. Tifa could've been better-implemented and Vivi deserved much better.

Anyway, I like more of the original characters than I listed in my first post, but I tried to limit it to the ones I like the most. My second tier list would include Xaldin, Vexen, Sora, Marluxia, Terra, and Roxas. Third tier would be Young Xehanort, Xion, Axel, and Zexion.

Last edited:

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
In no particular order:

Riku:
His character development over the series has made him transpire to be one of the most relatable character in the game; it protrudes how much he has overcome in his journey. Additionally, his new KH3 attire and keyblade are awesome, hence brownie points.

Aqua:
Who doesn't love her? Albeit, she has sacrificed the most in the KH series, her will, ambition and passion to save her friends live on; if she isn't most exemplary keyblade master, then who is?

Sora:
Sora, Sora, Sora. He is the easiest character to fall in love with, his connections to others and will to triumph over the dark makes him the most lovable character in the series. Like, seriously? Who couldn't fall in love with him after seeing his face?
search

hqdefault.jpg

Same like me! I kinda move characters around in order sometimes too, depending what I'm playing at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back