• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So yeah about that virus, I guess it's time I confessed....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Hmm... Think about yourself though, Trinity. I know for a fact that when I'm bored+sick+have too much free time, I do things I wouldn't otherwise do. Like... actually be nice and play a board game with my sister. XD

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
lol when i have that sort of thing i sleep, or come here and rp.but then again if i get really bored i guess i could post a virus on here just to see what it does. but i would never do that because this people here are too nice and i don't want to get banned either...

ffdgh

...well this is becoming increasingly serious and dire...btw what did the pic look like?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
You're joking about that part right? Because I just checked my account Friday.

I'm not joking. The virus is a trojan which relays information back to the script kiddie who made it. I'm not sure just what type of information is sent back to him, such as keystrokes or complete text but it's better to be safe than sorry in this situation. Once again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience. It was just a stupid decision of mine that I'm trying to take responsibility for.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
man I tried to withdraw some money today and my bank said I had zero dollars in the account.

I checked it online last thursday, and had money. can anybody help me :[

VirusCoreHacker

Thanks alot, Hokage, I am now the victim of identify theft.The bank called me last week to report there was some "weird activity on my bank account".When I checked the account this morning, All my money was gone. Now my parents are in rage, and the cops are looking into my online activity and KHI is first on their list since it's the website I visit the most. They may or may not contact you. They mentioned they contact the admins.

I don't blame you for what happened, but.. Whatever happens...

Don't drop the soap.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Alright, everyone knows that virus that's been going around the forums...well I'm the cause. I really didn't expect it to get so out of control though, I even removed the image that I posted which contained the virus but it seems to have been archived by the forums which is resulting in even more people getting it. I am really sorry, I did it as a joke but now it's gone a bit too far for my own good. I got the virus from a 4chan thread in the subforum /fit/ and knew about the virus. The virus itself isn't very harmful, it's just some virus some script kiddie did which tries to report to one of his websites where he collects the information. As long as you don't type any sensitive information (hopefully your parents didn't check their bank info...) without an anti-virus then you should be ok.

Sorry guys, you'll forgive me right?

what the fuck joe

You fuck*ead retard I can't belief this, someone needs to make you pay for doing this to our home away forom home (even thou I'm at home right now)!!:angry:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I'm really sorry Shamdeo.. I didn't mean for it to get this far. I know you want to ban me, and I know that hacker did get into some people's paypal accounts but I swear to you, this was just a very bad decision of mine that I'm very sorry to admit to.. and I want to do whatever I can to help out. I can't help out though if I'm banned. Please don't ban me, it was just a stupid decision. Please don't let my five years of supporting this forum go down the drain because of one stupid mistake. Please. I love this forum and wanna stay so please don't ban me. I know you aren't replying to my messages on MSN because of this but please find it in your heart to forgive me. I'll do all I can to correct everything and get those member's money back, so please don't ban me. Please!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
until now my parents havent said anything about anything weird in their accounts
but i think mi going to have to tell them :(

i think ill have a low profile here

ffdgh

sorry peep, but ur already banned.....glad i didn't leave any personal info up
will the site have to go down for matnience in the near future?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
until now my parents havent said anything about anything weird in their accounts
but i think mi going to have to tell them :(

i think ill have a low profile here

You might want to wait on that. I just checked my account and it looked fine.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Really? Wow. I did not expect this at all. Joe, what a fucking dick thing to do. Seriously. Eat shit, man.

I don't think you know exactly how much it fucked things over. My laptop doesn't work anymore because of it, and now I have to settle with this shitpiece computer. My resumes and other personal info might've gotten lost, I don't know. Obviously being part of the internet as long as you have you know how dangerous trojans are, but really? Come on. This is a site full of teenagers who probably don't know the first thing about defending or cleaning out that sort of stuff. It's really low and I think you're a piece of torn neanderthal vagina for it.

At this point I really, really don't care what happens to you.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i feel sorry for him

But he surely deserved it
why the hell would you ever put a virus on a site you like, with the community that respects you :(.
theres no excuse if your bored! go play a sport, replay KH, masturbate for all i care, but don't fuck with other people

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I guess this explains why my Norton has been going crazy for the past week. I better go clear my cookies and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back