• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
re: Sony - "Now it REALLY does everything!"

I guess 3.00 sounds like a decent update, but I am still surprised they are still trying to do stuff with trophies. The only reason I have the trophies I have now is because I did the objective without knowing that was what I was suppose to do.
RED AND BLUE! RED AND BLUE!
Sony's red and blue DualShock 3 controllers land in October, love this country
My black controllers look better and fit with my PS3. So I won't be getting either color.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Yeah, I honestly don't give a crap about trophies. They happen by chance with me lol. But I'm excited to see the new layout for the XMB : D

TheChosenOne

I hope trophies will actually be worth something other than a bigger e-penis.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider

Yeah but there go my chances of effing selling this second 80GB I got sitting right here for anything near the price I got it for a few months ago <Sigh>

What did you bet?
I forgot, so it really doesn't matter.

That firmware update is what I've been waiting for!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

I knew it.

Let's look at how the tide has changed for system costs, yes?

PlayStation 3 Slim $299
HDD: 120 GB
Dualshock 3 controller + recharging mini-USB cable
Ethernet cable
Composite cable
BLU-RAY

For the same price as the $300 360 Pro 60GB

The only thing missing is a headset...which you can get at virtually any price due to the fact that PS3 isn't run by commies, and it allows full third-party bluetooth headsets.

And the system's best games, including Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Motorstorm, Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear Solid 4, and others for under $30 (not even counting LittleBigPlanet GOTY edition).

The system has the best performance of multimedia features, and free online play.

I'd say it's the best bargain out of the 3 systems. Even moreso than before.

And if they add software emulation by next Spring......Microsoft refuses to fix the RROD problem....and Nintendo continues to dance around its cash ignoring its fanbase....then everyone else is out of here, IMO.

Shade737

Silver Member

Still no BC.......well the firmware is good I guess.

TheChosenOne

I knew it.

PlayStation 3 Slim $299
Ethernet cable
Composite cable
BLU-RAY

The only thing missing is a headset...which you can get at virtually any price due to the fact that PS3 isn't run by commies, and it allows full third-party bluetooth headsets.

And the system's best games, including Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Motorstorm, Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear Solid 4, and others for under $30 (not even counting LittleBigPlanet GOTY edition).

The system has the best performance of multimedia features, and free online play.

And if they add software emulation by next Spring......Microsoft refuses to fix the RROD problem....and Nintendo continues to dance around its cash ignoring its fanbase....then everyone else is out of here, IMO.

Agree'd fully.
MS needs to fix the RROD.
Over 54% have problems with their 360.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Firmware 3.0 is a major improvement as well. It feels fluid and streamlined...like the Zune HD over the iPod touch.

Well they DO definitely need to add Game Joining, in-game video chat and cross-game chat. They also need to add the abillity to record voice messages, customize a profile, integrate home better into the native XMB, and freaking allow the PS3 to bitstream HD audio. They've got their work cut out for them, but considering how they lsitened to fans scream and whine over the PS3 price and design, I'm sure they've heard and are working on these problems.

PS: WTF Wii is still $250 and nobody's been screaming at them about how its decade-old technology is too much to pay for.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

It feels fluid and streamlined...like the Zune HD over the iPod touch.
One opinions are opinions. Second you are judging something that isn't even out yet? thats nice. For all you know 3.00 could mean a lot of systems get messed up as some have in the past with updates.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

I knew it.

PlayStation 3 Slim $299
Ethernet cable
Composite cable
BLU-RAY

This is why I always wanted a PS3 but now im stuck with my 360 until I can sell it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

some more pic(if posted sorry)
3834038113_de405fd67d_b.jpg

3834830564_a2fa987dac_b.jpg

3834000125_e22c25578a_b.jpg

3834792690_d28b8ae38b_b.jpg

Back