• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speculation on what comes first: 3D or Birth by Sleep Vol. 2/Mystery game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
3ds wont come till bbsfm has at lest 8 months on its trail so fall next year i know we will get a good five minut view of it at e3
and we should find out the platform for bbsv2 there too

BladeofHearts18

Yeah.Hopefully the game is release on PsP.

I hope it's released on the ps3, but we all know that's not going to happen. D:
I sold my psp before BBS, and now after BBSv2, i still wont be able to play a KH game. I guess kh:3D will be my replenishment. :D

Crystal

Silver Member
I hope it's released on the ps3, but we all know that's not going to happen. D:
I sold my psp before BBS, and now after BBSv2, i still wont be able to play a KH game. I guess kh:3D will be my replenishment. :D

I think KH3 will be on PS3, but BBSv2 would be impossible lol xD
Hopefully, it will release on next year or year end of 2011, at least we have a KH game to play while waiting for more excited game coming out :D

BladeofHearts18

I think KH3 will be on PS3, but BBSv2 would be impossible lol xD
Hopefully, it will release on next year or year end of 2011, at least we have a KH game to play while waiting for more excited game coming out :D

Exactly, i think Nomura wants to keep us occupied until KH3, hence revealing BBSv2 and KH3D during the same time frame.

Crystal

Silver Member
Exactly, i think Nomura wants to keep us occupied until KH3, hence revealing BBSv2 and KH3D during the same time frame.

Personally, i think KH3D could be some different game as i watch the trailer, Sora and Riku's ability was changing, i mean the game play was different from KH2.

BBSv2 would be some game which solve some mystery between BBs and KH1?

BladeofHearts18

Personally, i think KH3D could be some different game as i watch the trailer, Sora and Riku's ability was changing, i mean the game play was different from KH2.

BBSv2 would be some game which solve some mystery between BBs and KH1?

Yeah, that's what i think BBSv2 will cover... Imagine if BBSv2 wasn't a game? There's no reason for it not to be, but it would catch everyone off guard. lol

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, that's what i think BBSv2 will cover... Imagine if BBSv2 wasn't a game? There's no reason for it not to be, but it would catch everyone off guard. lol

lol
I hope it was a game, at least we can use Aqua as a playable character :D

Crystal

Silver Member
If it was a movie...it had better be a damn good movie, no half assing like they did with advent children

I don't think it will be a movie. But IF it was, those scenes better explain more about those unsolved mystery lol

Off topic: By the way, I thought Advent Children has another version which is Advent Children Complete?

NotaHero21

I don't think it will be a movie. But IF it was, those scenes better explain more about those unsolved mystery lol

Off topic: By the way, I thought Advent Children has another version which is Advent Children Complete?

It more like money cash in, I downloaded it for free thank god, only to find that they added a few scenes and a few minutes to the end fight. Nothing worth rebuying it for, and nothing that made it any more impressive then the first version

Crystal

Silver Member
It more like money cash in, I downloaded it for free thank god, only to find that they added a few scenes and a few minutes to the end fight. Nothing worth rebuying it for, and nothing that made it any more impressive then the first version

Oh.. I was wondering if it has been released.. but nevermind.. lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
He may have been referring to BbSv2 here as well. And that was an interview published right after BbS was released.

In other words, they may have been working on BbSv2 since they finished BbS (and in conjunction with BbSFM, obviously).
The secret ending of BbSFM seems to support that- it's structured like a normal trailer as opposed to a concept trailer. It has a string of what appears to be actual scenes from the game.

I definitely say we're getting BbSv2 first.

True, he says the development of the at that time unrevealed title was coming along faster than expected and he also says that voice recording had begun, and if BBS2 is indeed the game he was refering to then there is no doubt BBS2 will come first. Heck if they were doing voice recording that far back I wouldn't be surprised if it came out this year.

NotaHero21

True, he says the development of the at that time unrevealed title was coming along faster than expected and he also says that voice recording had begun, and if BBS2 is indeed the game he was refering to then there is no doubt BBS2 will come first. Heck if they were doing voice recording that far back I wouldn't be surprised if it came out this year.

This is appealing to me as it will totally kill any chance of this game launching on the psp2

Awards

It really depends on whether or not he considers BbSFM as the KH game for 2011.
If not, yeah, there is a chance BbSv2 could be out by the end of this year. Though I'm leaning toward early next year.

I just get the impression that BbSv2... won't be a side game, per se, but it'll be on the scale of one.
And it'll mostly utilize textures and models that were already used.

So I can't imagine it'll take long to make.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well, I'm guessing that BBS Vol 2 is supposed to be celebrating the 10 year anniversary of KH (hence why it would cover after BBS all the way down to the end of KH2) and like everyone else said, it'll most likely use the same engine and everything. So with that said, my guess is that it would come out next year. And then KH3D may come out the year after that... and then by the time KH3D, Versus may be completed so KH3 could start working on development and the fans can finally stop whining and moaning about "whEre iz KH3?! :mad: :mad: :mad:"

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It really depends on whether or not he considers BbSFM as the KH game for 2011.
If not, yeah, there is a chance BbSv2 could be out by the end of this year. Though I'm leaning toward early next year.

I just get the impression that BbSv2... won't be a side game, per se, but it'll be on the scale of one.
And it'll mostly utilize textures and models that were already used.

So I can't imagine it'll take long to make.

True, it may come out next year, knowing Square Enix it probably will come out next year. But hopefully it will come out early next year. Let's say that BBS2 is the game planned for the 10th anniversary of KH, then wouldn't come out in March 2012 because didn't KH1 come out in Japan March 2002? I may be wrong on that date of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back