• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't understand why some people find the rumored ending dumb. In all likelihood, it's going to end up like that, somewhat. Terra = MX, Ven/Van having something to do with Sora, Aqua getting a tragic end (leaving only armor behind).

Something too 'surprising' wouldn't make sense, IMO.

SuperSailorEarth

I don't understand why some people find the rumored ending dumb. In all likelihood, it's going to end up like that, somewhat. Terra = MX, Ven/Van having something to do with Sora, Aqua getting a tragic end (leaving only armor behind).

Something too 'surprising' wouldn't make sense, IMO.

But no one in KH has ever died from the final boss battle. Doesnt mean it can't happen, but it goes against a large precedent...

XionXIV

Nowhere, I am just a castaway from the Dark
While it could POSSIBLY make sense, if Ven is killed, unless he just had his heart released, how would it be explained how he looks like Roxas? And, someone here brought it up before, no real main character has been killed. And that ending seems to say that Ven, Van, and Aqua all get, to a certain extent, killed like badly.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
But no one in KH has ever died from the final boss battle. Doesnt mean it can't happen, but it goes against a large precedent...

Yeah, like I said, that ending might not be true. But an ending close to that will probably happen, so people shouldn't be disappointed if it ends up not being a 'surprise'.

While it could POSSIBLY make sense, if Ven is killed, unless he just had his heart released, how would it be explained how he looks like Roxas? And, someone here brought it up before, no real main character has been killed. And that ending seems to say that Ven, Van, and Aqua all get, to a certain extent, killed like badly.

Eh. Plenty of main characters have died. And I believe the supposed ending said that two people now sleep in Sora or something, explaining Roxas.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
And this is also meant to be a more serious game. Or at least have serious parts. I can completely see characters dieing in this for the fact that it's MEANT to be and HINTS at being on that path.

Would you expect Vanitas to just live a pure life after BBS? :/ Of course something major is going to happen to him and if he's deeply connected with Ventus, then them both going down makes sense. With Aqua, you don't hear head nor tail of her afterwards, at least with Ven you have Roxas and Sora and with Terra you have hints with Xehanort. Her dieing can make sense since she's a protective character [from what we've seen] and she would see it as a way to protect her friends.

Although.. this is really fanfiction sounding right here...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yep, should be Friday night, I think.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Honestly why do some of you find the rumored ending dumb? I mean really, we all expected something like this too happen. It's a pretty Good ending IMO.

RoarShark

Honestly why do some of you find the rumored ending dumb? I mean really, we all expected something like this too happen. It's a pretty Good ending IMO.

That is exactly how I feel, though I am unsure of this being official, I really like the ending.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Sora is a Vanitas of the???Ventousu and 2 minutes whether a person inherits from
Translation; I don't know this one. D: Most I can gather is Sora is to [unknown] as Vanitas is to Ventus. The last bit is perplexing.

Sola said you were qualified to use it because the owner Kiburedo at Sola
Translation; Sora said you were qualified to weild/use it because the owner of the Keyblade is Sora.
What that means, I have no idea. 8/ Perhaps Ven becoming a part of Sora isn't unlikely...

My Engrish skills need work. D: And context would help too...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That is exactly how I feel, though I am unsure of this being official, I really like the ending.

I like it too as long as they explain how the unverse dissapeared.

I like Terra's and Ven's, but Aqua's..... just wasn't expected. Especially with her final boss being what it is.

Well it's an unveresed KH, it has to be pretty tough i'm sure, I mean it's like your fighting KH itself.

I think Ven and Van stabbing eachother is perfect. Terra fusing MX is expected.

But was Aqua destroyed in a KH explosion or am I reading this wrong?

Twilight-TO

I like it too as long as they explain how the unverse dissapeared.

Well it's an unveresed KH, it has to be pretty tough i'm sure, I mean it's like your fighting KH itself.

I think Ven and Van stabbing eachother is perfect. Terra fusing MX is expected.

But was Aqua destroyed in a KH explosion or am I reading this wrong?

It didn't say anything about Aqua's ending, well not that I could make out anyway. Most people are saying she was destroyed, but I doubt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back