• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Re: Early Release Game Owner

It's implied that Terra fights Master Xehanort, and true darkness is released within him allowing Xehanort to fuse with Terra. After that has taken place, Ven likely will have to fight Terra. And possibly because of that, Aqua will have to fight Ven.

Trimms

Thats contradictory of several previous statements. This is fake. there is no way ven and terra "fuse" WTF does that even mean, and how would they do that?

It means that Ven's boss is Terra [I]after [/I] and MX fuse. But that has to be BS. No Vanitas as a last boss?

Well, who knows.

SuperSailorEarth

It's implied that Terra fights Master Xehanort, and true darkness is released within him allowing Xehanort to fuse with Terra. After that has taken place, Ven likely will have to fight Terra. And possibly because of that, Aqua will have to fight Ven.

then again that would be a really 'tragic' ending as Nomura put it.

Trimms

Have any of these message boards posted vids yet? I am having lots of trouble even navigating them.

Also, I don't believe that these people have beaten every main story yet. Of course we don't know how long the game has been out there for, but since information and rumors are only starting to spill out today I wouldn't think for very long.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Giant-Kingdom-Hearts-Unversed sounds lovely. Even if it isn't true. :v

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
What I read said the bosses were as follows;
Ven vs. Vanitas, Aqua vs. Giant Unverse-merged KH, Terra vs. Master Xehanort. Then it continued to say that in the end, Ven and Van kill each other, Aqua basically gets destroyed with KH, and Terra becomes filled with darkness and forgets everything, turning into the Xehanort that becomes AtW's apprentice. Kinda makes sense... scarily. o.o

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
What I read said the bosses were as follows;
Ven vs. Vanitas, Aqua vs. Giant Unverse-merged KH, Terra vs. Master Xehanort. Then it continued to say that in the end, Ven and Van kill each other, Aqua basically gets destroyed with KH, and Terra becomes filled with darkness and forgets everything, turning into the Xehanort that becomes AtW's apprentice. Kinda makes sense... scarily. o.o

if that's true, then all my anticipation has ceased to exist facepalm

A

Azrael

Giant-Kingdom-Hearts-Unversed sounds lovely. Even if it isn't true. :v

It would sound lovely to fight an Unversed Kingdom Hearts but I doubt it. Would had been riveting.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Ven and would kill each other. OK then, we will never know why Ven looks like Roxas then. Pick it apart, and it all seems fake to me.
For all we know, could've happened beforehand. Castle Oblivion is mentioned and I think that that's a key area [if it really is a world in BBS].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back