• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

It's Ansem SoD, in case you thought it was the real Ansem.
As for Ansem SoD, the more prevalent question is how either of them are still in any form of existence and how they're meeting up.

I know, it's been said that Terranort reappears, but in a black coat.
Xehanort will return, and apparently kill off the Org. Somebodies.
Ansem SoD is in the RoS with Vanitas....and

DChiuch from KH13.com said:
A younger form of Xemnas is shown aggressively approaching Sora

Wouldn't that just be a white haired Terra....?

I'm guessing they are going to show at least every form of Xehanort in this game.....that's a lot of Xehanorts.....

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

I know, it's been said that Terranort reappears, but in a black coat.
Xehanort will return, and apparently kill off the Org. Somebodies.
Ansem SoD is in the RoS with Vanitas....and

Wouldn't that just be a white haired Terra....?
The problem is we don't know as of yet which portions of what we're hearing about are flashbacks and which portions are present in the game. And which portions are major spoilers from the secret ending video.

Edit: And I also hope everyone's wrong about the Org. Somebodies getting killed off. Reeks too strongly of Star Wars: Episode III and the silly montage of the Jedi Massacre. Then again, that probably just means it's exactly what Nomura has in mind.

BondofWater

Okay then, this is just...wow. TRON LEGAC AND XION AND NAMINE?! NERDGASM! I guess any movie under disney is fair game. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Tim Burton's Alice, Narnia (which would be quite awesome) or even Phineas and Ferb :p

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Or Darkwing or the Live Action.

20000 leagues under the sea people!

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

The problem is we don't know as of yet which portions of what we're hearing about are flashbacks and which portions are present in the game. And which portions are major spoilers from the secret ending video.

Well it's a younger Xemnas aggressively approaching Sora....Sora has only seen Xemnas in KH2, when he was around the age of 30. So I'd say that'd be present in the game, unless Sora somehow puts himself in a flashback.

Terranort in a Org. Coat, I can see that being a flashback.
Xehanort will return and kill of Org. Somebodies.....that seems like it wouldn't be a flashback then....if the translations are accurate.
Sora sees Ansem SoD and Vanitas, along with the Unversed.....seems like it would be in the RoS, so also present.

But again, we haven't seen the trailer yet, so all bets are off till then.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Okay then, this is just...wow. TRON LEGAC AND XION AND NAMINE?! NERDGASM! I guess any movie under disney is fair game. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Tim Burton's Alice, Narnia (which would be quite awesome) or even Phineas and Ferb :p
Actually, Tim Burton's Alice in RoS could work well. Sora could comment repeatedly on how he thinks the Mad Hatter is strikingly familiar to someone from another world while the Port Royale theme creeps into the soundtrack and then fades just as quickly.

And Aslan from Narnia should totally be a summon-type character in one of the games.

That Alice would be an awesome world had we not already had the cartoon version. maybe they could mesh them somehow or i guess they could swing it for DDD since its not the real world...

Amazing

It's Ansem SoD, in case you thought it was the real Ansem.
As for Ansem SoD, the more prevalent question is how either of them are still in any form of existence and how they're meeting up.

Aww crap if its that's Ansem you know shit is going down >>.<<

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;

And Aslan from Narnia should totally be a summon-type character in one of the games.

Except Disney doesn't own any rights to Narnia, they sold the franchise after Prince Caspian bombed in the box office. Well, did less than they expected.

Plus, it'd be too similar to Simba.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

Just the front page news. Looks like 3D is shaping up to be a good game. Ironically, the only disappointing thing so far about the game is it's release date. I wanted it to come out after a 3DS Lite was out in the wild but oh well. As much as I love KH, I can wait. I have no intention or desire of purchasing a 3DS yet.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Well it's a younger Xemnas aggressively approaching Sora....Sora has only seen Xemnas in KH2, when he was around the age of 30. So I'd say that'd be present in the game, unless Sora somehow puts himself in a flashback.
Unless Sora's experiencing a flashback in person (without actually interacting with it, A Christmas Carol style), which would fit with the thoughts that part of the purpose of this adventure is to catch Sora and Riku up on the the events of BBS and so on.

Not saying you're wrong, just food for thought.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;

Unless Sora's experiencing a flashback in person (without actually interacting with it, A Christmas Carol style), which would fit with the thoughts that part of the purpose of this adventure is to catch Sora and Riku up on the the events of BBS and so on.

Not saying you're wrong, just food for thought.

Which is basically what I just said about that.

Marx15 said:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Except Disney doesn't own any rights to Narnia, they sold the franchise after Prince Caspian bombed in the box office. Well, did less than they expected.

Plus, it'd be too similar to Simba.
Eh, no sympathy here. I thought their adaptions were pretty soulless and non-compelling.
I thought about the similarities to Simba right after I posted that, actually. x'D

Which is basically what I just said about that.
I was expanding upon the "somehow" part of your speculation on how Sora could be involved in a flashback.

Oops, my bad for the double post. Sowwy. D:

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic

7521_explode.gif
:):):)
^Me after hearing about Vanitas and Xehanort. Just imagine, we get to see more of this:

And this:

And maybe...some more of these:

Pedosmiles, I mean. Anyways, I'm so hyped! Vanitas, Lea, Xion, Roxas, and Xehanort? I thought DDD was going to be boring, but I think I'm changing my mind real quick here.

KHHacker6595

Like someone already thought, i believe the Mysterious Figure in this game is not going to be related to Xehanort. Personally i think hes going to be against both Xehanort and Sora. He could honestly be the person that created the Organization cloaks, Xehanort may be related to him but not like one of his forms, more like two separate people that have interacted before. The Tron Legacy worlds seems like a bad idea for any other Kingdom Hearts game, but i thinks its well picked for this game since pretty much anything can happen in the Realm of Sleep. When I was younger i loved the Three Musketeers movie with Mickey Donald and Goofy, so I'm glad that it was cleverly picked for this game as well. We have a solid selection of worlds so far, Nomura is really pulling out all of his tricks to make this game a nostaligic, crossover, fangasm masterpiece. Who would have ever thought that Neku from TWEWY would ever be in a game with Sora, The Beagle Boys, Musketeer Mickey, Tron, Quasimodo, and Pinnochio. This game is really going to be special.

SuperSailorEarth

I LOVE the version of Dearly Beloved for this game! I love how it isn't as sad (which is not necessary bad, I love the other versions) as the early ones, but its really refreshing and the middle seems to fit the tone that this game has set so perfectly

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

kupo-numbers will finally be satisfied 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back