• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Anyone confirm the status of Riku's hair length in the CGI bits on him and Sora fighting MX? Someone said it looked like he had his KH2 hair style, but to me it looked a bit shorter than that.

That was KH2 Riku hair. You can see the length once he starts charging.

Edit: Although the cut looks a bit different, considering the long part of his hair only hung in the back.

MizuMikomi

Awards
Just the whole of us trying to convince him that scene takes place in the present, and none of them are nobodies, and that person was like "Ienzo is older" and we were trying to say he aged, possibly because of his time as a nobody" and you popped in saying only Roxas and Namine were special nobodies and can age.

It's all fine though :>
Ah so you are saying that when they become a somebody once more, their body makes up for the years they spent as a Nobody? If so then I can agree with that.

Just because Nobodies don't age, doesn't mean that once they become a somebody they won't have a growth spurt to make up for the time they were as a nobody.

I was thinking something along the same line as that, so I am assuming that's what you are saying?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ah so you are saying that when they become a somebody once more, their body makes up for the years they spent as a Nobody? If so then I can agree with that.

Just because Nobodies don't age, doesn't mean that once they become a somebody they won't have a growth spurt to make up for the time they were as a nobody.

I was thinking something along the same line as that, so I am assuming that's what you are saying?
I was more talking about the illusion theory, but I do like your idea.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
the CGI scenes are symbolic, and the represent what has happened throughout the whole series.

I think the whole Mickey, Sora, and Riku scene at the keyblade graveyard symbolizes the struggle they had had against the many forms of Xehanort. it might also be a reference to bbs.

Awards
the CGI scenes are symbolic, and the represent what has happened throughout the whole series.

I think the whole Mickey, Sora, and Riku scene at the keyblade graveyard symbolizes the struggle they had had against the many forms of Xehanort. it might also be a reference to bbs.

Umm, isn't it more along chronology and foreshadow? In Sora's/Riku's storyline ofc.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
That was KH2 Riku hair. You can see the length once he starts charging.

Edit: Although the cut looks a bit different, considering the long part of his hair only hung in the back.

The hair does looks a bit longer than the one he was sporting in the TGS trailer at Mysterious Tower, but it looked too short and a bit different than his KH2 hair-style IMO. Could be wrong though.

Youniquee

Awards
Anyone confirm the status of Riku's hair length in the CGI bits on him and Sora fighting MX? Someone said it looked like he had his KH2 hair style, but to me it looked a bit shorter than that.

I think it's his KH2 hair..maybe the CGI scenes make it look shorter.

MizuMikomi

Awards
I was more talking about the illusion theory, but I do like your idea.
Ah I see!
Well thanks, it kind of just came to me after reading that argument. I was thinking about a way that Nomura would likely explain it, it just to be the most Nomura-esque explanation that I could come up with.

flurryflames

Maybe he was a nobody but he didnt join the organization yet so he didnt have the name "axel"

but he does have the coat..

Perhaps Braig or Dilan found him and were testing him as a candiate to be an organization member. Ienzo and Aeleus may be unaware. He hasn't been named Axel yet. I am guessing that is a flashback, but I could be wrong.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Another sign that he changed.

Now we have his height, his eyes, and his hair.

What if in actuality, the timeline works like this:

Terranort is found by Braig, Dilan, and Ansem the Wise. Nine years pass, and then AtW is betrayed, the Apprentices become Nobodies, etc. - and about a year or so after, KH1 begins.

:/ It would explain how Ienzo went from his Somebody form (six years old?) to his Nobody form (fifteen?), and, given that Nobodies don't age, it just seems logical to me. :S

Then again, I could be dead wrong.

Mister E

Regarding the Riku & Sora vs. MX CG scene, they are almost certainly the same as they appear in KH2. Definitely some kind of symbolism and foreshadowing, I think.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Terranort is found by Braig, Dilan, and Ansem the Wise. Nine years pass, and then AtW is betrayed, the Apprentices become Nobodies, etc. - and about a year or so after, KH1 begins.

:/ It would explain how Ienzo went from his Somebody form (six years old?) to his Nobody form (fifteen?), and, given that Nobodies don't age, it just seems logical to me. :S

You are dead wrong. Maleficent took over Radiant Gardens 9 years prior to Kingdom Hearts. 1 year after Terranort was found, he opened the keyblade, turned them all into nobodies, and brought the heartless in.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

No you got it wrong, the time they became nobodies happened the same year as Radiant Garden's fall.

Edit: damn, Chaser beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back