• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizuMikomi

Awards
That's a poor argument.
Indeed it is.
Especially when you recall the scene in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, where Xemnas accesses the computer and proceeds to make his way into the laboratory underneath the castle.

No one in the games has ever been made aware of that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Indeed it is.
Especially when you recall the scene in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, where Xemnas accesses the computer and proceeds to make his way into the laboratory underneath the castle.

No one in the games has ever been made aware of that.
Or Xion accessing the computer. I wonder how she knew about it.

Wait, there was a scene with Xion there right? I remember people talking about it but I don't remember it in the game.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Furthermore, the castle is very big and Leon and co. are focusing more on rebuilding the town.
I also doubt they would be monitoring the castle all day.

There's also still the possibility that Aeleus, Ienzo and Lea switched sides and are there with Leon's consent.

EDIT:
@Chaser:
Xion accessing the computer was in the castle that never was, not RG-castle. ^__^

Absolute

That's a poor argument.

Oh true, but its an argument that could be used as to why these scenes possibly weren't after KHII. But if the castle is empty, its safe to say the apprentices just waltzed back into the castle to discuss their next moves with little trouble.

I think we can all agree that the former Organization scenes take place in the present day, which means the one's on screen are somebodies again.

MizuMikomi

Awards
Or Xion accessing the computer. I wonder how she knew about it.

Wait, there was a scene with Xion there right? I remember people talking about it but I don't remember it in the game.
I seem to remember something like that, but it's been so long since I even touched my copy of Days, that I wouldn't have a clue. But I do recall her accessing a computer of some sort, and then being carried away by Xemnas sometime afterwards.

micbeasty

Anyone else notice the lion dream eater Riku was fitting outside the opera house?? I want it :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would not believe if the somebodies came back and were still 100% evil. I think they'd be more focused on fixing their mistakes. That's why Aeleus is in his guard uniform and Ienzo is doing research into the town.

Or when you come back, you're in the outfit you were last in.

But Ienzo and Aeleus were around a lot longer than Axel and he's in the cloak, so whatevs

^ She accessed a computer in Castle Oblivion, I think.
Castle Oblivion has no computers?

Absolute

I wonder if they retained their memories during the time they were nobodies. Ienzo seemed alittle too calm around the guy who pretty much assassinated him with the replica of Riku.

MizuMikomi

Awards
I would not believe if the somebodies came back and were still 100% evil. I think they'd be more focused on fixing their mistakes. That's why Aeleus is in his guard uniform and Ienzo is doing research into the town.
Seeing how they were only in the Organization to gain a heart, and they are now somebodies.

I am assuming that they probably felt like Xemnas lied to them, saying that obtaining Kingdom Hearts was the only way for them to be whole again.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Honest to god I've never been more hyped for a Kingdom Hearts game until I saw that trailer.. but I don't own a 3DS nor do I plan on buying one. WHY MAN? WHY?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I skipped over pages so I don't know if this was discussed.

1) Anyone else notice Sora fighting in a desert world? Anyone want to take a guess what that world was?
2) An Opera house? Is it from Pinnocchio?
3) SWEET COSMOS YES! YES! AELEUS IS IN THIS TRAILER! MY FAVORITE ORG MEMBER IS GETTING A CHANCE TO SHINE! HE'S STILL ALIVE! WE GET TO FIND OUT IF ANSEM HAD A MOTIVE FOR KILLING HIM!(goes running around squeeing in delight)
4) Also, yay for Lea protecting Mickey!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
They have a library? o_O

There... was a library?
I don't seem to remember that, to be quite honest... perhaps I should replay Days. >_<

Err...ok. I didn't play Days at all so far and I know that Xion accessed a computer there from the walkthrough I watched...so I'd think it is legit.
Axel also went into the library once to read up on the Replica project, reading in Vexen's notes. There was also apparently an essay written by Vexen about "the truth of Naminé".

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I skipped over pages so I don't know if this was discussed.

1) Anyone else notice Sora fighting in a desert world? Anyone want to take a guess what that world was?
2) An Opera house? Is it from Pinnocchio?
3) SWEET COSMOS YES! YES! AELEUS IS IN THIS TRAILER! MY FAVORITE ORG MEMBER IS GETTING A CHANCE TO SHINE! HE'S STILL ALIVE! WE GET TO FIND OUT IF ANSEM HAD A MOTIVE FOR KILLING HIM!(goes running around squeeing in delight)
4) Also, yay for Lea protecting Mickey!

1) Country of the Musketeers
2) Country of the Musketeers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back