• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

spoilers: Re:coded Mugshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Cute, I haver to try and get some of those in my sig. :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
WOOW, why is Xion so tall o-o?

I'm wondering this as well. Namine's about the same size as Roxas and Ven, but Xion's almost the same size as Terra and Axel. o_O

...Kairi looks like she has that gorilla face again...

Last edited:

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Xion....dammit I thought there was going to be no more of her.

Awards
ooo Rock Titan and Ice Titan make reappearances!!! (Some of the best battles in KH1 btw)

Yeah, I thought they weren't supposed to be in the game. I've seen walkthroughs of Olympus Coliseum and they're not in them.
I'm wondering what the behemoth's doing there as well.

Maybe they're fightable later. Or (and I hope this isn't the case), they're just leftover mugshots for battles that they didn't have time to put in the game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
XD haha cool i like the 9th sora one to the right at the top.

TerravsVentus

Dang, when do you fight Rock Titan and Ice Titan? I just beat the game I have not fought them. Same with the Behemoths. I have not seen those once in the game.

Fortissimo

tiuxehanort said:
WOOW, why is Xion so tall o-o?

I'm wondering this as well. Namine's about the same size as Roxas and Ven, but Xion's almost the same size as Terra and Axel. o_O

...Kairi looks like she has that gorilla face again...

I think Xion appears tall because they decided to show more of her. She's cut off at the ankles where as Roxas and Ven are cut off at the knees.

Anyway, exciting stuff here! Thanks for it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think Xion appears tall because they decided to show more of her. She's cut off at the ankles where as Roxas and Ven are cut off at the knees.

Anyway, exciting stuff here! Thanks for it.

And here I raise the question, why? Isn't she paired up with Namine in that scene? What possible reason would there be for showing more of Xion?

Fortissimo

And here I raise the question, why? Isn't she paired up with Namine in that scene? What possible reason would there be for showing more of Xion?

I'm not exactly sure why they would do that. Perhaps it just ended up that way when they transfered the data to the computer? A cropping issue? Other than that, I haven't got a clue.

Radon

mofo
I'm guessing they had a group shot or RAX and maybe Xion was at the back and higher up? Possible.

I'm more puzzled on Yuffie and Leons appearance. I didn't know they were in coded?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I'm guessing they had a group shot or RAX and maybe Xion was at the back and higher up? Possible.

I'm more puzzled on Yuffie and Leons appearance. I didn't know they were in coded?
Well, Traverse Town is in it... Wouldn't be surprised if they ended up making an appearance.

Radon

mofo
Well, Traverse Town is in it... Wouldn't be surprised if they ended up making an appearance.

But they're at the bottom of the sheet when the rest of the Traverse Town characters are in a group further up. Also according to KHWiki (the worlds most reliable KH source) they weren't in the original coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back