• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

spoiling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you spoil BBS for yourself?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I've never actually played through a KH game without looking at its plot first, so I'll just spoil myself a little bit this time.

00 Raiser Fan

I'm gonna do my best to not spoil it this time, though I probably will spoil the secret ending only.

Gram

Banned
Awards
this game is the only reason i have a psp, so im gonna wait.

H

Haxon

I really dont want to spoil myself like I did with 358/2 Days, although there wasnt much to spoil in Days...

I just want to know who Vanitas is! And what happens to everyone! Its going to be so hard to wait, so I will probably end up spoiling it just a little... but what if that ruins the game for me? :dizzy:

αsiя

space coke
I spoil myself of who Xion was and the ending of Days and Axel's real name
even though I was kinda disappointed with Days it wasnt because of me being spoiled
I think its because I expected to much out of it

H

Haxon

I spoil myself of who Xion was and the ending of Days and Axel's real name
even though I was kinda disappointed with Days it wasnt because of me being spoiled
I think its because I expected to much out of it
Same here. I was impressed by the graphics and sound but the story was kind of boring for half the game atleast.

Birth by Sleep looks very promising. Everything about it looks amazing! Oh I cant wait!! :36:

bluefroggygirl

i have a feeling THIS might happen...
stupidness.jpg

i do hope i don't end up spoiling myself though D:

Absent axel

Nice comic, anyway ill just spoil the secret boss the opening and who vanitas is.

Yeeeeeee. :O

johnathan2121

THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!! it doesnt matter if you spoiled yourself in jap, cos you'll eventually play the english version anyways.

B

Blade5468

If playing the Japanese version translates to spoiling, then, yeah, I'd spoil the whole game.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I like spoilers, because it shows me a lot of things coming out in the coming up game. I just can't wait till the game comes out in Englis that way that confirms all the spoilers for me.

Lamentation

Yes, I will going to spoil myself.
Because I already know I'm too weak not to see all the cutscenes.
And because I'm scared of Aqua's English VA, so I must see her in Japanese so that I cannot say; "This game sucks, and Aqua sounds weird".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back