REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
- Loved that we get to see the gauntlet ship in live action.
- The arguing and tension btween Boba and the Night Owls was amusing.
- They confirmed they're Phase 3 Dark Troopers and their dubstep theme is lit.
- Loving all the girls kicking Imp ass.
- Boba calling Bo princess reminds of the Leia and Solo banter.
- The light cruiser's technology looks like it came from the 80's OT.
- Beskar confirmed to be OP. We know Mando's helmet is pressurized so that probably helped with the blows.
- They need Grogu's blood to bring "order" and his blood possesses special properties.
- I desperately want a Darksaber
- Din accidently becoming the ruler of Mandalore is so hilarious.
- Personally I think Bo can't take the Darksaber again because she lost it. In order to wield it she needs to beat someone in order to gain the honor.
- The lone X-Wing! Red Five!
- First we got that infamous hallway scene in Rogue One with Vader, then we got one with Maul in Clone Wars. Finally the good guys get one with Master Luke destroying the whole platoon of Dark Troopers.
- He still has the Chanel boots.
- Grogu wanting to see Din's face....
- Obvious parallel to Return of the Jedi with Din taking off his helmet like Vader to see his son.
- Bib Fortuna taking over the syndicate. You could spot familiar characters in the background from ROTJ.
- Bib Fortuna saying Maclunkey!
- Book Of Boba Fett!
The finale was really great. I was a bit worried how they were going to stick the landing in just one episode but they proved that they knew what they were doing. This episode did so many things right and I really enjoyed it start to finish. It was sad to have Din and Grogu reunite only to split up shortly after again.
The after credits make me a bit nervous, while this show has done a lot to lessen my dislike for Boba, I'm still not keen on the idea of him potentially taking over the show from Din.
Book of Boba Fett is its own show. So he won’t be taking over the Mandalorian...
But they confirmed that Mando S3 is next year during December. And this Book of Boba is confirmed for the same time. I mean I don’t think it’s wise for Disney to self cannibalize itself by pitting 2 SW against each other.
Of course my friend, but the wiser move would be to move one to another month, to encourage people to stay subscribed. That's one of the reasons why Wandavision was pushed to next year. Once Wandavision ends I'm ending my membership until something good come on.People can watch both shows.
Yeah, having them both run at the same time does seem weird. I personally think it'd make more sense for them to do Book of Boba Fett than Mandalorian Season 3 on the same release day. The only reason I can see for them not doing that is if information from one episode of Boba Fett will be important for the Mandalorian and vise versa, but that format usually doesn't work well for rewatching.Of course my friend, but the wiser move would be to move one to another month, to encourage people to stay subscribed. That's one of the reasons why Wandavision was pushed to next year. Once Wandavision ends I'm ending my membership until something good come on.