• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra VA is christian Bale..... LOL no kinding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Shouldn't you know by now that IMDB isn't a reliable source? And that this should be in the VA thread?

αsiя

space coke
I totally believe you. Now that I think about it, I think [video=youtube;qrvMTv_r8sA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrvMTv_r8sA[/video] has something to do with BBS.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Lol, IMDB isn't reliable the same way that wikipedia isn't reliable.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yeah, unless his personal website/Facebook says this or unless he tells you via e-mail he's voicing Terra, this claim by IMDB holds no substance. Desolée.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
you need to do better than that =/
IMDB cant be trusted.....

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
IMBD isn't to be trusted,
Wiki, everybody here should know that I could go to it, and change the casting list of any movie listed...to have Chuck Norris and Santa Claus in it.

But ya, a lot of places that can be as trusted as those two have said this before...the only true way to have confirmation, would be from Square Enix themselves, the persons Facebook/Twitter page (maybe), or possibly something from Disney itself

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can I laugh at this because people laughed at me over Nimoy? I'm going to laugh because Bale as Terra is laugh worthy. Not because he can't do it, but because I keep thinking about how LittleKuriboh says his name in YGOTAS. Sure, he has the Disney connection but what? I want proof. Either voice proof or proof via trustworthy sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back