• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 4th Wallpaper @NA BBS Website

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknownkidz

Not too long ago, I've read that the 4th wallpaper hasn't been released yet. And no, if you check the website right now, it's still locked. So I just fooled around with the URL, thinking that there MIGHT be a possibility to view the 4th and last wallpaper.. just for cheese and giggles.
And what do you know? It worked xD.

Nothing really too special, but probably the best from out of the 4 imo.

I'm just not quite sure why the title says Chain of Memories... s1britishguy

And I sure hope that this is not old news -_-

Standard: KINGDOM HEARTS CHAINS OF MEMORIES | SQUARE ENIX
Widescreen: KINGDOM HEARTS CHAINS OF MEMORIES | SQUARE ENIX

Enjoy! ... or not.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I find the fold in the center is a bit strange, but thanks for the link! I was wondering what the final wallpaper would actually be.

State

Awards
That looks more like something you'd print and put it in the cover of your Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep box cover.

Sempied

Nice.

I love how in every other official art/CG besides his character model that Vanitas is always just standing there....Doing zilch. (While everyone else is making a dramatic posture of some sort.)

Unknownkidz

no problem guys :D

I just don't like how Terra, Aqua and Mickey look... especially T's and A's mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back