• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~&~The Kairi Hate-Club~&~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Well, he never said that D-Riku was missing either. I guess not all of them had to have been present.

This is a true and fair point.

One way around it would be that - later in the game - we see the only mentioning of Kairi, and it is within the CO Data. Arguably that's where all of Kairi's data was due to complications of Xion and Namine, but there's nothing really in the game to imply this so I'm going with poor writing.

I find it strange that her data was in Castle Oblivion's data. I'm going to chalk this up to poor writing, too.

Sora prefers blondes~ *lickS SoNami and Sora/Alice* alternatively, bright haired people *pats SoRi*

Of the above three pairings, I only support SoRi.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It wasn't just that her data was there. The mentioning came, ironically, from a Riku-only Memory that I can only imagine leaked into the journal through Xion complications. So I guess that as far as Sora's concerned, Kairi really doesn't exist xD they didn't even mention her when D-Riku talked about Sora's D-Heartless

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
It wasn't just that her data was there. The mentioning came, ironically, from a Riku-only Memory that I can only imagine leaked into the journal through Xion complications. So I guess that as far as Sora's concerned, Kairi really doesn't exist xD they didn't even mention her when D-Riku talked about Sora's D-Heartless

I find that both funny and sad at the same time. If only 'cause Kairi seems seriously interested in Sora.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay, I'm here. What did I miss?

Sora prefers blondes~ *lickS SoNami and Sora/Alice* alternatively, bright haired people *pats SoRi*

I think he looks better with these people anyways. There's just something very odd, seeing him together with Kairi. Like there's some kind of void that's supposed to be filled but isn't and she's just kind of taking up space.

I find that both funny and sad at the same time. If only 'cause Kairi seems seriously interested in Sora.

She gets a little of my pity for that. A little. :\

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That void is because Riku is supposed to be standing next to Sora, not Kairi. His hair color balances Sora and Kairi's. Kairi's (shit yes the Steelers FINALLY got 37 feet down the field!) red hair doesn't suit Sora as a potential pairing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That is why SoAxel also doesn't work. Red and brown just look like mush.

Y'know...I just think brown and red look weird. Sora would look fine with Selphie or Leon or Yuffie or Tifa or Olette. Just not...redheads.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That should be a reason why we don't ship SoKai. >_>

Have an urge to make a video to "Heads Will Roll" and manip Kairi's head off. Sadly my copy of After Effects fails. >_>

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Like I keep saying, Sora likes them bright haired~ That way I win all around <3

I think the only exception to this rule is Ariel. But who looks at hair color when he has seashells to gawk at, derp.

Meh, I was never a big fan of Ariel personally. >>;
Admittedly, the closest I ever came to really caring about her was in KH1, and that's including the movies. -_- Never did like The Little Mermaid, personally. *is shot by the rest of the club*

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Can't say I like Ariel too much myself. She's an idiot xD;;; I liked her KH1/CoM about the same >>>> the movie >>>>>>> KH2

I just like the concept where she's one of Sora's crushes xD;;;

Meh, I'd sooner ship Sora with Alice than I would Ariel. >>;

Muse

you look atrocious
well, he did save her all white knight style~

Meh, I was never a big fan of Ariel personally. >>;
Admittedly, the closest I ever came to really caring about her was in KH1, and that's including the movies. -_- Never did like The Little Mermaid, personally. *is shot by the rest of the club*

i always hated that movie

i wanted to see the ending when they were all turned into the local joe's crab shack stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back