• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

I'm sorry but it's SOOOO obvious Hamill is Terra if you ask me even before gameplay vids. The fact that they listed Mark, Willa, and Jesse in the TAV order is proof of that. And the fact that they don't list other actors who could possibly play Terra. All they list in the main cast is Mark Hamill, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney, Leonard Nimoy and James Wood. If there was an actor for Terra, they would've listed it. And don't go to the excuse of "OH, ONLY THE POPULAR PEOPLE GO ON MAIN CAST LIST" because Willa Holland isn't that famous and I know many people including myself who have never even heard of her before seeing the cast for BBS.

I'm telling you, it's Hamill. No doubt about it anymore.

(sorry I just think the idea of them having Bale as Terra is really freakin' retarded)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

LOL I WISH I COULD TURN THIS INTO A RAIN/KPOP PICSPAM POST BUT THIS ISN'T LJ :,(

B.. Bu.. But, Ozai + Hamill = Eraqus. After knowing he did Ozai, he immediately made a perfect Eraqus to me.

I wish this was LJ for a few sec. And RAIN is totally relevant in this thread. Because, he can become a voice in KH. YOU NEVER KNOW. trufax. -runs to LJ to see if there are any RAIN picspams-

Ummmmmm...what is this about again?

Voices! Right! I ship Terra/Hamill. I mean I want Terra!Hamill! ;D

Sempied

I'm sorry but it's SOOOO obvious Hamill is Terra if you ask me even before gameplay vids. The fact that they listed Mark, Willa, and Jesse in the TAV order is proof of that. And the fact that they don't list other actors who could possibly play Terra. All they list in the main cast is Mark Hamill, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney, Leonard Nimoy and James Wood. If there was an actor for Terra, they would've listed it. And don't go to the excuse of "OH, ONLY THE POPULAR PEOPLE GO ON MAIN CAST LIST" because Willa Holland isn't that famous and I know many people including myself who have never even heard of her before seeing the cast for BBS.

(sorry I just think the idea of them having Bale as Terra is really freakin' retarded)
That, and if they did have Bale they would've put him in the press release. It's not like SE would ignore putting the friggin Batman to catch someones eye as Terra.

On a side note though there is a chance some people don't want go credited. Like Steve Staley with Kadaj in FFVII Advent Children.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

I don't think the idea of Bale as Terra is retarded; I mean, after seeing (well, hearing him) as Howl, I think he'd do fine. But I honestly doubt that Squeenix wouldn't have just kept us in the dark about it. You'd think the first thing they would have said regarding the VAs is something along the lines of, "TERRA IS BATMAN."

...wait a second....:pictures Terra in the bat suit a la Dark Knight: Eh heh heh heh heh heh....

Sempied

I don't think the idea of Bale as Terra is retarded; I mean, after seeing (well, hearing him) as Howl, I think he'd do fine. But I honestly doubt that Squeenix wouldn't have just kept us in the dark about it. You'd think the first thing they would have said regarding the VAs is something along the lines of, "TERRA IS BATMAN."

...wait a second....:pictures Terra in the bat suit a la Dark Knight: Eh heh heh heh heh heh....
I feel really bad for doing this so horribly:

t70uwn.jpg

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

skyfoxx, we'll know for sure when we have direct confirmation.
Although you want Terra!Hamill, you can't say for sure if it's him based upon some grunts and the order of mentions. We'll just have to wait and see.

And a Terra!Bale would be fierce, don't deny it.

I wish this was LJ for a few sec. And RAIN is totally relevant in this thread. Because, he can become a voice in KH. YOU NEVER KNOW. trufax. -runs to LJ to see if there are any RAIN picspams-

Ummmmmm...what is this about again?

Voices! Right! I ship Terra/Hamill. I mean I want Terra!Hamill! ;D

GWAHH. OMONA HAD SUCH AN AMAZING PICSPAM FILLED WITH SEXY RAIN PICS.

Oh, sorry, forgot this wasn't LJ again >_>

But badass Eraqus!Hamill FTW.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

skyfoxx, we'll know for sure when we have direct confirmation.
Although you want Terra!Hamill, you can't say for sure if it's him based upon some grunts and the order of mentions. We'll just have to wait and see.

And a Terra!Bale would be fierce, don't deny it.

GWAHH. OMONA HAD SUCH AN AMAZING PICSPAM FILLED WITH SEXY RAIN PICS.

Oh, sorry, forgot this wasn't LJ again >_>

But badass Eraqus!Hamill FTW.

Terra!Bale would be fierce. And I can joke all day over his Bat-voice and that Terra is the savior of Earth from the Machines.

But I am all over Terra!Hamill. Mmmm...Crazy Laughs! :D :D :D And the embodiment of the SW vs ST war.

-RUSHES RIGHT OVER TO LJ AND LOOKS FOR THIS AMAZING PICSPAM OF RAIN- HIS BODY! NOM NOM NOM.

If only we could talk CAPS all of the time...but this site is no fun when it comes to capslock.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Terra!Bale would be fierce. And I can joke all day over his Bat-voice and that Terra is the savior of Earth from the Machines.

But I am all over Terra!Hamill. Mmmm...Crazy Laughs! :D :D :D And the embodiment of the SW vs ST war.

-RUSHES RIGHT OVER TO LJ AND LOOKS FOR THIS AMAZING PICSPAM OF RAIN- HIS BODY! NOM NOM NOM.

If only we could talk CAPS all of the time...but this site is no fun when it comes to capslock.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Bale would be great as Terra. My love of Terra would skyrocket to over 9000 if he was Terra. Even though that sadly isn't going to happen ;_;

YEAH BUT THE BATMAN BEING TAUGHT BY THE JOKER WOULD BRING THE LULZ. AND YES, RAIN DOES HAVE QUITE THE NICE BODY, IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF.

Gawd, I love Capslock. I feel like it beings a splash of LOL to every conversation.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

I feel really bad for doing this so horribly:

t70uwn.jpg

s'aight. I'z gonna get bricked so fooking hard for this but I dun caaaare! 8DDDDD

33crgwp.jpg
33crgwp.jpg
Terra Bale! 8D

Bale would be great as Terra. My love of Terra would skyrocket to over 9000 if he was Terra. Even though that sadly isn't going to happen ;_;

YEAH BUT THE BATMAN BEING TAUGHT BY THE JOKER WOULD BRING THE LULZ. AND YES, RAIN DOES HAVE QUITE THE NICE BODY, IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF.
I firetruckin' love Terra enough as it is, but if Bale did his voice it'd be like...BRB, WENT TO GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BIGASS NOSEBLEED.

OMG SO MANY LULZ TO BE HAD. Hilarity would ensue so much, it'd be amazing. ;A;

SOMEONE NEEDS TO SEND ME SOME SMEXY RAIN PICSPAM IN MY INBOX. PLZKTHXBAI.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

s'aight. I'z gonna get bricked so fooking hard for this but I dun caaaare! 8DDDDD

33crgwp.jpg
33crgwp.jpg
Terra Bale! 8D

I firetruckin' love Terra enough as it is, but if Bale did his voice it'd be like...BRB, WENT TO GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BIGASS NOSEBLEED.

If only it could happen ;_;

THE LULZ WOULD BE ENDLESS AT THE JOKER TEACHING BATMAN.

AND I CAN TOTALLY SEND YOU A SMEXY RAIN PICSPAM JSYK. I HAVE A TON OF PICTURES AND GIFS FROM A HUGE RAIN POST ON LJ.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

If only it could happen ;_;

THE LULZ WOULD BE ENDLESS AT THE JOKER TEACHING BATMAN.

AND I CAN TOTALLY SEND YOU A SMEXY RAIN PICSPAM JSYK. I HAVE A TON OF PICTURES AND GIFS FROM A HUGE RAIN POST ON LJ.

I'd be perfectly happy with Hamill, but if it was Bale it'd be like....DERPITY DERP. :droooool:

YES. YES IT WOULD. AND THEN THE JOKER WOULD BE ALL BADAZZ AND HE'D SAY, "I AM SO BADAZZ WITH MY WHITE COAT AND AWESOME HAIR."...LOLwtf am I on?

PLZ SEND ME RAIN. THE REAL ONE IS PREFERABLE, BUT I'LL BE HAPPY WITH PIX.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

33crgwp.jpg
33crgwp.jpg
Terra Bale! 8D

XD It's BatTerra! I bet he can sing too.

INORITE? TERRA!BALE WOULD BE MADE OF ASDFGHJKL, LULZ, AND SEXINESS!

But I'm not going to get excited. I'll take whoever we get, just as long as he is one sexy man irl.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gawd, I love Capslock. I feel like it beings a splash of LOL to every conversation.

It does. Capslock is my best friend. And XD I WANT BALE!

XD BATMAN-JOKER MOCK FATHER-SON RELATIONSHIP FTW! That would be some epic lulz there.

EDIT: Can I get on this picspam as well? o3o

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

XD It's BatTerra! I bet he can sing too.

INORITE? TERRA!BALE WOULD BE MADE OF ASDFGHJKL, LULZ, AND SEXINESS!

But I'm not going to get excited. I'll take whoever we get, just as long as he is one sexy man irl.

It does. Capslock is my best friend. And XD I WANT BALE!

XD BATMAN-JOKER MOCK FATHER-SON RELATIONSHIP FTW! That would be some epic lulz there.

EDIT: Can I get on this picspam as well?

So yah, me and my bff were texting each other earlier and she was like, "You know what? If Terra could sing, he'd sound like David Bowie in Labyrinth."

I want Bale too. >3 Clothes are entirely optional.

OMFG INORITE? IT WILL BE MOAR EPIC THAN ORGANIZATION XIII FANDOM CRACK. And you talk about some hardcore lulz, I mean damn...

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

I still dont think MX is being voiced by Leonard Nimoy. It sounds too much like an impression of him rather than the real deal.

As for Terra, after hearing Hammil's voice and seeing him in 21st century interview footage for Star Wars, It's not impossible. Christian Bale is also good cuz, in addition to Howl, he was Thomas in Pocahontas.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

I still dont think MX is being voiced by Leonard Nimoy. It sounds too much like an impression of him rather than the real deal.

As for Terra, after hearing Hammil's voice and seeing him in 21st century interview footage for Star Wars, It's not impossible. Christian Bale is also good cuz, in addition to Howl, he was Thomas in Pocahontas.

HAHAHAHAHA! Are you serious? What, do you honestly think Squeenix is going to say, "HEY GAIZ, WE GOT LEONARD NIMOY LOL JUST KIDDING, IT'S HIS IMPERSONATOR!"?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

FACT: S-E confirmed in an official announcement Leonard Nimoy was in BBS. Even you admit MX sounds like Nimoy, even if you think it's an impression. Therefore, by logic, if he's in the game, and there's a character he sounds like, it's him. -_-

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

If the order of the line-up really was relevant to who they would be playing, then James Woods would be voicing Eraqus or someone more important to the game than Hades, which I doubt. The reason they threw James Woods in there was because he was famous along with everyone else that is on the list. And about the "Willa Holland isn't that famous" thing, she has been in two really well known TV shows, The O.C. and Gossip Girl, which both did and are doing really well. That qualifies as famous to me. Now, i'm not doubting that Hamil is voicing Terra because it is really hard for me to tell.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

If the order of the line-up really was relevant to who they would be playing, then James Woods would be voicing Eraqus or someone more important to the game than Hades, which I doubt. The reason they threw James Woods in there was because he was famous along with everyone else that is on the list. And about the "Willa Holland isn't that famous" thing, she has been in two really well known TV shows, The O.C. and Gossip Girl, which both did and are doing really well. That qualifies as famous to me. Now, i'm not doubting that Hamil is voicing Terra because it is really hard for me to tell.

Actually that's one of the reasons I believe James Wood to be another character besides Hades. I'm very certain he'll play an important role like Eraqus... maybe even Vanitas 0_0 (Hey it may sound very weird but then again so does Batman as Terra) This is the "MAIN CAST" list, they don't randomly put someone famous in it. And even if they did, having Terra's VA is a must and since Bale isn't mentioned, it's obviously not him.

And I am not obsessed with wanting him as Terra like others would be but far more evidence points to Hamill that it's just laughable to me that people are debating if it's him or Bale.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I think it should be noted that when Kingdom Hearts II was announced James Woods (Hades), Zach Braff (Chicken mothafiretrucking Little) and Ming Na (Mulan) were in earlier press releases while only playing their smaller Disney roles and interestingly Christopher Lee; who is arguably one of the most famous people to touch the franchise, was missing from initial announcements.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

wait, seriously!? well now I feel sheepish. the one time Im not on here and an announcement like that happens. oy!s1eyeballs

anyway, as mentioned in my earlier post, i still stand by Christian Bale as Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back