• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bodaciously G

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

We can assume young MX sounded like Zane if that makes you feel better

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It is so ironic. I'm watching this movie on tv right now and Billy Zane is in it....but he is bald and kind of a jerk. But he is in it, nonetheless. It's called "Love N' Dancing"

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

HOLY MOTHER OF- FANGASM

I just lol'd. Hard.

It is so ironic. I'm watching this movie on tv right now and Billy Zane is in it....but he is bald and kind of a jerk. But he is in it, nonetheless. It's called "Love N' Dancing"​

I watched Titanic last night; he's a prick in that too.

No you can't assume that.

Yes we can.

Hell, we can assume James Earl Jones is doing young MX if we want. Assume =/= he's going to do it. Assume = speculation, whether for fun or for serious.

cloudzack117

I don't think Billy Zane is coming back to KH. I still think his voice is more evil sounding than Epcar's but Epcar has grown on me after playing through Reverse Rebirth

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Didn't B. Zane leave KH because he thought he was to big for it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I remember someone saying that Disney didn't want to bring him back because his role in a movie made him appear un-American or something.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Where did you hear that? I always figured he just left because he was on vacation at the time and that Disney didn't want to pay that much again.

MomentoMori said:
Yes we can.

Hell, we can assume James Earl Jones is doing young MX if we want. Assume =/= he's going to do it. Assume = speculation, whether for fun or for serious.

"Assume" means that you truly believe something. Not "speculation". Do you HONESTLY assume Billy Zane would return to voice young MX when it's already confirmed he won't do Apprentice Xehanort?
Fine, I guess you can all live in your fantasyworld in your mind until September 7th when the very first cutscene shows that Billy Zane won't voice young Master Xehanort :/

Silverslide

I remember someone saying that Disney didn't want to bring him back because his role in a movie made him appear un-American or something.

Wait wha? He would leave over something like that?

@skyfizzle I didn't really hear anything, I just figured because he was this big time actor who had other projects he had to work on.

Silverslide

Christopher Lee, Leonard Nimoy, Mark Hamill. I don't think being a big time actor has much to do with it.

Dude, I meant actors with actual other films to be in. Lee hasn't been in much now, he is getting old dude. Nimoy was retired up until BBS. And Mark Hammil has only been in voice over works. With Zane I meant actual movies.

sonickenshin

Awards

I was watching Star Wars Clone Wars today...crazy thought, but I think Matt Lanter is Terra. *a multitude of guns aimed at me for another aimless guess* ....o_o I'll wait for the game. Look, a three-headed monkey.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Wait wha? He would leave over something like that?

@skyfizzle I didn't really hear anything, I just figured because he was this big time actor who had other projects he had to work on.

It's not that he left, but more like they didn't want him back.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Dude, I meant actors with actual other films to be in. Lee hasn't been in much now, he is getting old dude. Nimoy was retired up until BBS. And Mark Hammil has only been in voice over works. With Zane I meant actual movies.

*coughStarTrekXIcough* He said he was in retirement but he was working on the Fringe, STOnline, STXI, and BBS. And he has been a lot of stuff before that too. >_> Just saying. (Good thing I'm not going on a Nimoy rant.)

Mark Hamill is still big in the voice acting world even if he is asleep in the movie world. And Lee was in freakin' LofR! That is pretty recent in the last 10 years.

Have you seen a new Zane movie lately? I haven't.

I was watching Star Wars Clone Wars today...crazy thought, but I think Matt Lanter is Terra. *a multitude of guns aimed at me for another aimless guess* ....o_o I'll wait for the game. Look, a three-headed monkey.

Who is Matt Lanter. -goes to look him up-

Silverslide

It's not that he left, but more like they didn't want him back.

Oh, ok.

@lycoriss thang Ugh, just because you haven't seen him in any movies doesn't mean he hasn't been working on any. He has been working on a couple in 2010 alone. And i'm talking about recently. Like when the actually started recording BBS. Those three probably weren't busy. Not saying they aren't all amazing actors, btw. I love em all

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

No.. I want Hayden as Kairi she will always be the true Kairi no one else!!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I'd prefer Hayden to, but it looks like she's been replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back