• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official KH3 Non-Spoiler group

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

Greetings to all of you!

Now, let's get down to business. Everybody who has spoiled KH2, 358/2 Days or BBS (or 3D, post-edit) for themselves, or at least drooled at every single trailer before the game came out, raise your hands.

Oh... Okay... Uh... That's... many hands I see. 0_0

Now, we love this series, don't we? We would not be here if we didn't. I know I am not alone when I say that because I've spoiled KH2 and BBS for myself, I didn't enjoy playing them as much. Wouldn't it be a shame if we also spoiled the ultimate finale of the saga and fail to enjoy it first hand?

So, what I propose here is a challenge with which you will not only get the 100 % experience from KH3, but practice will and abstinence. So, the challenge is this:

We do not know when it may happen, but now it may happen anytime. The second we see that KH3 is announced, we will not look at any screenshots, artwork, trailers or any sort of read or seen information until we actually get the game in English.
The only piece of information available are the release dates.
When we see the announcement, post here that you accept.

Come on, how many hands do I see now?

---POST ANNOUNCEMENT 11.6.2013 EDIT---

Wow, I suspected KH3 would come right after BBS. Oh well. :D

AHEM! *Cough* *Cough*

THE INVITATION IS ON ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE!

We have luckily only seen a teaser that tells us almost nothing. So, by time we get KH3 in our hands, we could be experiencing it all from the game directly. Do you wish to join? If so, you're welcome. I'll be keeping the list on for a few weeks and then I am leaving all KH and FF based sites until the preorder gets in my hands on the fateful day. These are joyful times for a KH fan. Let's make them unforgettable.

Because, as that sentence said in KH1: "You'll never know who you'll run into next."

Last edited:

Dross263

You're on! I don't want to spoil KH3 and this challenge is the perfect insentive for me not to, so you count me on this.

drew32

Awesome, I'm in! This will also have to be like an accountability group haha. I know I could have enjoyed BBS alot better if I hadn't learned like everything about the game before I even got it..... I'll hopefully be doin this for 3D too.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
HELL NO! the moment the slightest bit of info about kh3 comes out im going into ultra nerd mode and watch the trailers nonstop and make theories and yeah. i always spoil the games when they come out. i spoiled bbs yet im still enjoying it.

A

Artorius Rex

Dunno know. BBS was pretty predictable save for one or two things.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Count me in! I've watched the trailers and gameplay for BBS nonstop before the english version was announced. It made the game less enjoyable. I'm gonna do this for KH3D too also.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Hmmm...
I'm in. (I'll most likely cave with a few trailers, but I will NOT spoil it.)
I'm actually doing this (for the most part) with Re:Coded already, and definitely will be avoiding 3D info.

I barely saw anything (English trailers and expected due dates for NA.) dealing with KH2, and you know what? I had sooo much fun!!!

Besides, by then I'll be busy with school/career. c:

impart

Climb The Sky
yes.

I need support. lol

ive been pretty good at not spoiling myself. I didn't for days, or KH2, but still

I accidentally found out about terranort
and I looked at a picture of vanitas

but that's all

the best way, to be honest, to avoid spoilers is to stay off these forums completely as soon as the game is out/leaked in japan

and that's quite awhile

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
yes.

I need support. lol

ive been pretty good at not spoiling myself. I didn't for days, or KH2, but still

I accidentally found out about terranort
and I looked at a picture of vanitas

but that's all

the best way, to be honest, to avoid spoilers is to stay off these forums completely as soon as the game is out/leaked in japan

and that's quite awhile

By that point I won't have time to be on here. xD Just...preoccupy yourself with reality??
Life. It gets busy. :p
I spoiled BBS pretty bad, but I'd already summed up everything aside from a few keypoints before it was out in Japan. >.>

But yes, I'm up for this challenge, at least 95%. c:

impart

Climb The Sky
im afraid im not too good at painting :O

lol I doubt I will be able to ever stay away from this pace for more then a week. maybe ill just lock up my computer and make a dress, or a skirt or something

Zak1403

I'm in, it will be really hard for me but I'll give it a try seeing as I spoiled myself on Days and BBS, and hopefully won't on 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back