• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official KH3 Non-Spoiler group

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

Wow, that's hard.
Guess I will fail as I have plans on a fandub during it's release in Japan.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I almost completely spoiled BbS and 358/2 Days for myself. I've only spoiled the letter in Coded, and I'll try not to spoil anything in KH3D.

Oh, and KH3... i still want to see the trailers xD (but not obsessively)
So I'm in! :p

Aqua D.Light

I'm honestly gonna try not to spoil KH3, I want to be excited and surprised for everything. But I think by the time it comes out in Japan I'll be a Senior in high school xD

D

Deleted member 87467

Its going to be hard but.......Im gonna try

I dont want to know what worlds are goint to be in it

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I'm gonna watch trailers and look at screenshots, but I will try not to spoil KH3. I remember how good KH2 was because I got it months after it had come out, so I didn't have to wait for 5 frickin years :/

leonidus

Wow, we are really getting more interested people.

Now, you can twist the rule a bit if you like, no harm done.
But, the reason I said no screens or trailers is simply because I, for one, would like the experience to be surprising, like KH1 was, in every way.

So, I will not even look at what worlds it will contain, the characters in it, the battle mechanics, hell, I will even try to avoid the character designs for Sora & co.

You don't NEED to go through the same restrictions I put for myself, but keep at least 2 things in mind:
1. At the very least, don't go beyond the trailers.
2. The less you know, the more you enjoy. That is all.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I never spoil the games, but I do watch all the trailers. I don't see how this spoils the game at all, actually. =/

I am in high school xD I think I'll still play it, but ya never know with life :)

You're worried about high school? Shit, I'm a college freshman juggling running track and trying to rap/become a songwriter.

I play Kingdom Hearts out the ass. XD

Seriously though, my roommates were like "WTF is this?!" when I pulled out my PS2 and played KH/KHII the first few weeks I was here due to trying to occupy myself before BBS came out. But I've got a friend on the track team who plays too, and another one who used to watch her brother play them, so it's whatever. I've found college is more accepting of peoples' various and diverse hobbies than high school was. I can fully enjoy being a student-athlete/rapper/gamer.

But hey, if you grow out of it, to each his/her own.

Last edited:

Lukar

There's no way I can hold myself back from looking at pre-release official media-- I'm not very strong willed. ^^; However, I won't do like what I did with 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep, in that I won't totally spoil the storyline for myself. I'll only look at what Square releases officially.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
can we do this for KH3D as well as KH3? I planned on doing this for KH3D, after coded comes out, and I buy it, I'm GONE from KHinsider until after 3D is released and in my hands, assuming I have a 3DS :p. coded will be the last kh game I spoil. I"M IN!!!!!!!!

leonidus

Lol, of course. Do it for any KH game if you like. In fact, I am going to do it with Versus too.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Oh boy, what a challenge. I managed to avoid any KH2 spoilers and pretty much remained in the dark until the game came out. With BBS and Days, it was inevitable. It's like spoiling myself of the last Harry Potter books. Not that I wanted to get intentionally spoiled. It's those cursed people on YouTube that comment without putting spoiler warnings! So when KH3 comes out, I'm avoiding every single Kingdom Hearts video on YouTube at all costs, including fan videos and trailers, walk-throughs, etc. from years ago.

I'll also be avoiding the forums. Yeesh the forums. Well except for maybe this forum, lol. At least there are spoiler tags here.

I just hope no one spoilers anything on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. ngggh I would be so pissed if a spoiler comes up on my newsfeed.

Birthday Thunder

I spoiled everything in birth by sleep. Nothing was a surprise, and I felt utterly disappointed with myself. I keep telling myself I wont screw up KH3, but I can't totally stay in the dark with it. i will look at scans and interviews, but when the game comes out in japan, I'm cutting off from any and every site that will give away spoilers. Yes that includes you KHwiki heh It's going to be a challenge, but I want to fully enjoy KH3 and all of it's mystery.

leonidus

TOPIC REVIVE!

Since the announcement has finally been made THE INVITATION IS ON ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE!

We have luckily only seen a teaser that tells us almost nothing. So, by time we get KH3 in our hands, we could be experiencing it all from the game directly. Do you wish to join? If so, you're welcome. Check the opening post for the rules. Think of it as a kind of a vow. I'll be keeping the list on for a few weeks and then I am leaving all KH and FF based sites until the preorder gets in my hands on the fateful day. These are joyful times for a KH fan. Let's make them unforgettable.

Because, as that sentence said in KH1: "You'll never know who you'll run into next."

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Thank goodness because I haven't played DDD yet. I know I know. But I need to get a 3DS, still haven't yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back