• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the princesses of hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I believe that Alice was around 12-14 years old bookwise when she fell down the rabbit hole, though correct me if I'm wrong. I never took the liberty to watch the movies, or to read the book. Frankly, when I saw it a little bit of the movie, it scared me.

So, she would have been young at the time of BbS. Probably no older than 3 or 4. But that doesn't mean that her heart is any less pure, and that she wasn't a PoH. If anything, because of her age, her purity really didn't have a chance of leaving her.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You dont have to be a princess to be a POH. Hey, how old would Alice be in BBS? she only seems like 8 ,9,or 10 in Kh. Wouldnt she be not even born yet in BBS?

They never specify.
But even if she is, I really wish people would stop harping about it.
Anyways, I can think of a few possible solutions:

1. She was, infact, not born. There was a previous PoH and something bad happened to her--causing Alice to be the next one.
2. We ignore her age, call her a plot-hole, and stuff her in BBS.
3. Wonderland is akin to Neverland in that nobody ages there--thus explaining it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
WtW and everyone else who complained about this thread.
Instead of complaining try reporting it to a mod :\

I'd be obliged to close this, but I'll let this go for a couple of more minutes. Unless there is nothing more to say here.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I just remembered i read the book Alice in Wonderland and in the book she was only seven! I guess it doesnt really matter though.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Eventually threads that become repetitive with answers lead to spam, I'm just being cautious *shrugs* Well continue the conversation if you must.

Shadowmaster

Yes ariel wasn't a princes, kairi was and so was alice, Cumon! Alice was the first to be taken! And How the heck could ariel float in a tube without water??

Actually alice isn't the first princess you see taken. When you play kh most people go to alices world first and finish it then go to hercules world i believe it was.But if you go and complete hercules then wonderland another princess is shown taken, I believe it was snow white

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually alice isn't the first princess you see taken. When you play kh most people go to alices world first and finish it then go to hercules world i believe it was.But if you go and complete hercules then wonderland another princess is shown taken, I believe it was snow white

It's Snow White, but I'm pretty sure it happens if you finish Deep Jungle after the Coliseum and not Wonderland.
If you finish Wonderland, after all, Alice was already captured, so they can show her in the post-Deep Jungle scene where Riku delivers the Princess to Maleficent.

rikufan06

Yes ariel wasn't a princes, kairi was and so was alice, Cumon! Alice was the first to be taken! And How the heck could ariel float in a tube without water??

she cant float
but she can hang!!!!
like upside down with a rope tied to her waist or something
!!!!fish for sale!!!
imagine what she would smell like after waking up
what would the rest say
if she were a PoH

Alice: Holy SHIT!!! Tke my heart again or ill die for real this time
Belle: Beast! I got ur food. FETCH!!!
Jasmine: Jafar!!! Take me away at once
Aurora: Wheres that damn Poisoned needle agian. THERE!!! Aieeee
Snow white: (Whistles for Animal Calling) (WereWolves Come) Take that thing away
Cinderella: I smelled farm Animal crap but nothing like this (Hurls). Oh no! im ust clean this up right away!
(uses Snow white's Cape)
Snow white:Hey bitch
Kairi: OMG Are we aback at the islands
o its just her
Hmm I think ill have fish tonight!
Sora: .... Good Still a heartless. No nose. ALRIGHT
Donald: Quack quack quack quakity quack
Goofy:WTF! Wha di he jus saay ahyuck!!! it smells gwarsh
Ariel:(Sings) Someday ill smell
like aaalllll
oooof
youuuuuuuuuu
Kairi:Frik up u stank as beyotch

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
They never specify.
But even if she is, I really wish people would stop harping about it.
Anyways, I can think of a few possible solutions:

1. She was, infact, not born. There was a previous PoH and something bad happened to her--causing Alice to be the next one.
2. We ignore her age, call her a plot-hole, and stuff her in BBS.
3. Wonderland is akin to Neverland in that nobody ages there--thus explaining it.
You forgot:

4. time works differently there, like in Narnia

Sweet Genocide

Timing in disney worlds appears to be off. Cinderella appears to be the same age in BBS as in KH1, yet Hercules is rumored to be a teen version in BBS.

khfreakxsora

NONO!! THATS NOT WHAT I WAS ASKING FOR!!! like... not in kh princesses... i meant the REAL disney princesses!!! sigh* -_-;; do you guys still not understand what i was trying to say??

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
NONO!! THATS NOT WHAT I WAS ASKING FOR!!! like... not in kh princesses... i meant the REAL disney princesses!!! sigh* -_-;; do you guys still not understand what i was trying to say??

I really fail to see what you're trying to get at here.
Not all the Disney Princesses are PoHs, and some Disney non-Princesses are. so asking who the seventh princess here seems kind of pointless.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Why would that even matter? This is the Kingdom Hearts universe, not the Disney universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back