• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Those little things in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

I open this topic to commemorate those little things in BBS that may not be so noticed or important, but add to the entire experience. It can be a moment that brings nostalgia or something that simply made you laugh, but what are those little discoveries that made you appreciate the game even more?

In my experience, three of those come to mind.

The first and the second made me very happy because it resurrected some old KH tradition.
Yes, indeed. The furnace in the Dwarf Woodlands and the electric machine in Disney Town.
The first one especially. I was like... "Wait, what if I used fire?" And lo and behold, it lit and led me to a treasure.

The third one was a pure laughter. When going in the journal and checking the Wheel Master info there is an entry that goes like this:
"To attack, the Wheel Master used...wait for it... it's wheel!"

D

Dexter

Agreed^ That's what made KH1 so special...the little details, that no one will notice, yet they are there still for curious folks like us.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Agreed^ That's what made KH1 so special...the little details, that no one will notice, yet they are there still for curious folks like us.
agree like the tubes on Traverse Town were we had to put Thunder on it so that the Gizmo Shop thigs started to work, to press the 3 buttons and have 2 letters. and the Fire door, the one we had to put a Fire on hte door so that it would oppen

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
You can beat it?! I thought it was just a mini-game...now i feel stupid

Yes. xD To finish the Disneytown plot with Ventus, you have to beat the first level, just like Aqua has to beat the first level of Fruit Ball, and Terra has to beat the first level of Rumble Racing.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i agree i missed the little things, the furnaces in dwarf woodlands reminded me of the stove in deep jungle in kh1 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back