• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To make things clear about BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ven's heart isn't in Roxas, I think I remember Nomura saying, Roxas' appearance was just a side effect of Ven's heart being in Sora. He did say "It has been assumed Ven's hear is in Roxas' or something like that, but he was refering to the speculation among fans before BBS was released i think.

Ah...okay. So I didn't misinterpret what you said.

codemaster

Awards
So Ven is pretty much in the same state as Kairi in KH1 because they are both pure light. So does this mean that Ven is a princess of light?

Aquaman OS

I'm pretty sure it was if only because Ven's heart can't be consumed by darkness being pure. So it would make sense to remain with the rest of Sora when Sora's heart was consumed by darkness. Furthermore it would explain why Sora had no reaction to Ven when he was in CO but Roxas did. Has Nomura said that Ven's heart definitely wasn't in Roxas or was he just vague about it?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So Ven is pretty much in the same state as Kairi in KH1 because they are both pure light. So does this mean that Ven is a princess of light?

No, Ven has a heart of pure light because Vanitas was destroyed, therefore Ven's darkness was destroyed. Ven's heart became a heart of pure light, where as the princess are born with hearts of pure light.

I'm pretty sure it was if only because Ven's heart can't be consumed by darkness being pure. So it would make sense to remain with the rest of Sora when Sora's heart was consumed by darkness. Furthermore it would explain why Sora had no reaction to Ven when he was in CO but Roxas did. Has Nomura said that Ven's heart definitely wasn't in Roxas or was he just vague about it?

Well in truth, he was just kinda vague.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Not a Princess, but a Being of Pure Light. The only difference is that he can't sustain his existence on pure Light only like the Princesses. Nor was he naturally all Light like the Princesses.

Ven had to join with Sora's heart to keep himself from fading away.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

It weas a vague implacation.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, Ven has a heart of pure light because Vanitas was destroyed, therefore Ven's darkness was destroyed. Ven's heart became a heart of pure light, where as the princess are born with hearts of pure light.

In other words, he's one of those trashy nouveau riche. He'll never have the proper breeding.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Ven's heart isn't in Roxas, I think I remember Nomura saying, Roxas' appearance was just a side effect of Ven's heart being in Sora. He did say "It has been assumed Ven's hear is in Roxas' or something like that, but he was refering to the speculation among fans before BBS was released i think.
But what you have to understand is that Roxas held a share of Sora's and Ven's Merged heart. That is heavily hinted by Vexen in KH.( I think.) And it is strongly implied throughout KH that Roxas has a heart. That is the reason some call him special, and that he has emotions, and etc.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
But what you have to understand is that Roxas held a share of Sora's and Ven's Merged heart. That is heavily hinted by Vexen in KH.( I think.) And it is strongly implied throughout KH that Roxas has a heart. That is the reason some call him special, and that he has emotions, and etc.

Did you every think that Roxas might be feeling off of Sora's heart? Sora's heart can connect to other people, this was even hinted at with Axel. When Axel came back from CO he changed somehow, this probably is why he started to feel emotion, he made a connection to Sora's heart.

Same with Roxas, he was connected to Sora's heart. These connections is made Axel and Roxas feel emotion most likely.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Is there proof that Roxas doesn't have Ven's heart? D: Ven's heart being in Roxas was always the impression I got from the Ultimania and the Last Episode. It's looking more like Nomura's implying Ven's heart might have been in Roxas, but at the same time, it might not have been. Like he's leaving it up for debate or something.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Is there proof that Roxas doesn't have Ven's heart? D: Ven's heart being in Roxas was always the impression I got from the Ultimania and the Last Episode. It's looking more like Nomura's implying Ven's heart might have been in Roxas, but at the same time, it might not have been. Like he's leaving it up for debate or something.

That's what i'm saying, it was so vague. But I saw it as Nomura saying Roxas doesn't have Ven's heart. And so that would make Roxas his own person, seperate from Ven, which is what Nomura said a long time ago. "I think you'll be able to tell the difference between Roxas and Ven." I think he said that a couple of years ago.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Did you every think that Roxas might be feeling off of Sora's heart? Sora's heart can connect to other people, this was even hinted at with Axel. When Axel came back from CO he changed somehow, this probably is why he started to feel emotion, he made a connection to Sora's heart.

Same with Roxas, he was connected to Sora's heart. These connections is made Axel and Roxas feel emotion most likely.
Yet, Sora was unfeeling, unmoving like a vegetable. I highly doubt that he can unwillingly connect his heart with other people.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yet, Sora was unfeeling, unmoving like a vegetable. I highly doubt that he can unwillingly connect his heart with other people.

Who says he willingly connected his heart to Roxas or Axel? Hell Sora didn't even know of this ability until he got Mickey's letter in Coded. It doesn't change the fact that Roxas and Axel could become connected to Sora's heart without Sora or for that matter Axel and Roxas knowing.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Who says he willingly connected his heart to Roxas or Axel? Hell Sora didn't even know of this ability until he got Mickey's letter in Coded. It doesn't change the fact that Roxas and Axel could become connected to Sora's heart without Sora or for that matter Axel and Roxas knowing.
Yet, Sora connects his hearts with other hearts. That would imply Axel having a heart, which right now in confirmation levels is very false. Yet with Sora's connecting himself(the being he was then) with the "other side of his heart"(as said by Vexen) would make more sense.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yet, Sora connects his hearts with other hearts. That would imply Axel having a heart, which right now in confirmation levels is very false. Yet with Sora's connecting himself(the being he was then) with the "other side of his heart"(as said by Vexen) would make more sense.

Now wait I don't think it ever said that Sora can ONLY connect with other hearts. And it is confirmed that Roxas, Xion, and Axel are all connected to Sora's heart. It was confirmed in Coded. So obviously Sora can connect to nobodies even if they don't have hearts.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Now wait I don't think it ever said that Sora can ONLY connect with other hearts. And it is confirmed that Roxas, Xion, and Axel are all connected to Sora's heart. It was confirmed in Coded. So obviously Sora can connect to nobodies even if they don't have hearts.
Where was it said that they were connected with his heart(or that way). All that was said was thay they were in torment and Sora needed to say that. And the only instances we seen him connect his heart was with Ven's heart.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Where was it said that they were connected with his heart(or that way). All that was said was thay they were in torment and Sora needed to say that. And the only instances we seen him connect his heart was with Ven's heart.

Namine said that Terra, Aqua, Ven, Axel, Roxas, and Xion were all connected to Sora's heart. Now the connection between Axel and Roxas is that he makes them feel emotion. Sora's connection to Ven is obvious, Sora's connection to Terra and Aqua is still a little fuzzy.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Namine said that Terra, Aqua, Ven, Axel, Roxas, and Xion were all connected to Sora's heart. Now the connection between Axel and Roxas is that he makes them feel emotion. Sora's connection to Ven is obvious, Sora's connection to Terra and Aqua is still a little fuzzy.

I think Sora's connection to Terra is through Riku. If Terra hadn't met Riku, then Riku wouldn't have gotten the keyblade, and Sora wouldn't have gotten the keyblade and what not. Aqua I think its the request she gave to Sora to help Riku if he ever loses his path, which Riku did and which Sora honored (even if he didn't realize it.)

In Coded Data Namine did say that RAX are all connected through Sora's heart. She also said that there are others who are connected to Sora's heart and need his help TAV. At least that's how I interpreted.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
All the people presented in the "Sora" Montage are sleeping people; those who slumber, such as the PoHs, find their way into Sora. He is the key to saving them because he holds within himself their memories.

So I think, anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back