• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Toonami

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Re: Toonami - I THINK I'M ALIVE

I believe a large reason he wanted to stay was so he could get everybody out of that hellhole. But yes, read the manga from the start if you do. Huge recommendation. I feel like a large reason they wouldn't do a second season is the exclusion of characters and slight deviation. But, in reality, the reason there won't be a second season(because so many people are asking) is because it had horrible sales in Japan, from what I've heard. The only other thing they released as an OVA focusing on Senji when he was a police officer.

Awards

SOOO.

Eureka Seven for the 1:3Oam time slot?

Okay, sure, I'm game. C8

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Yeeeeees but no. They deviated a bit, which isn't too big a problem, but the fact it sold very, very badly in Japan pretty much guarantees it won't have a second season.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

That girl from eureka looks like gwen tennyson

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

You all best be watchin Eureka Seven.

Cause, you know, it's kind of the shit.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

LOL did you just watch Eureka 7 too? First time watching it; it was good.

Addicted to Casshern Sins though atm

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

So I've read the main character of Eureka 7 is voiced by JYB.

..Tell me it's true. Tell me. Because it sounds nothing like him, and I like that.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Bryce Papenbrook.

And holy hell, if Johnny actually has had range all along, why the hell hasn't he been cast in anything that allows him to use it?

Awards

I’ve been meaning to jog my memory and rewatch Eureka ever since the second series was announced. Only got to, like. Episode 7 or something. :/ But! This is great; Toonami, you've left me no choice but to get off my lazy butt and finish this series up.

oh holland i missed you so. and renton. and anemone. and talho. and holy crap just about every other freakin character in this series. goodness, these nostalgic feels.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Not very fond of Samurai 7 so far honestly. The scripting is definitely pretty sub par on some parts, and it's made apparent because of how oddly and quickly some voice actors have to say some lines in conjunction with others that don't allow it to flow very well. The series premise isn't too eye catching either.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

^ The premise is a timeless classic, though. I haven't watched the english version, but I remember enjoying it thoroughly. Stick with it.

Why would she kill his classmates?

Yeah, guess I'll be reading the manga.

*adds to list behind Prince of Tennis and Bleach*

Go ahead and put it in front of both of those. It deserves it.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Re: Toonami - Eureka 7/Samurai 7 On Lineup

Having sat through the entirety of Samurai 7 as well, I can say I didn't particularly enjoy it. It was a great concept in theory, but I don't think it was executed very well. I found it kind of meandering and boring (how they managed to give me this impression with all that action jammed in, idk), and suffering a bit in character development for the larger part of the cast (there are two or three characters where this isn't the case)—which is pretty disappointing in a cast packaged as an ensemble.

But, if nothing else, it's pretty!

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

I show people this whenever JYB's range is questioned. I dgaf, I love JYB.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

he was my favorite black power ranger

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

He's certainly got range, that I now see but.. God. He's never cast as anything that actually makes him USE it. He's eternally stuck in his comfort zone.

Back